• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Crowley rubbed his forehead. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving Lucia. Maybe if he could still pull off the 'I used to be an angel, so I'm not entirely evil' card, he might be able to visit her every once and a while. He hadn't ever really loved someone before. He was so depressed, that the explosion outside didn't even make him flinch. He just continued to drink the liquor. He occasionally emptied the bottle, but the demon simply threw it against the wall, sending shards of glass flying into the air, and then simply walked up to the cabinet to get another.

Lucian stared at Val as if he didn't recognize her a moment,his expression dark. Then his face suddenly cleared as he took a step forward and hugged her,back to his old self.

"I missed you!"

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Oh hey Lucian, nice of you to drop in," Val said, tossing the dragon another large piece of meat. "You alright? That looked pretty nasty."
"Yep, your important too," She told Kuro, "Oh, he's Lucian, say hi."
"Hello Lucian. Nice to meet you." Kuro said, turning in his direction.

@KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Lucian stared at Val as if he didn't recognize her a moment,his expression dark. Then his face suddenly cleared as he took a step forward and hugged her,back to his old self.
"I missed you!"

@FireMaiden
Val, taken by surprise, dropped what she had in her hands. "Yes, hello, I missed you too!" She said with a smile ignoring the fact she was loosing the feeling in her hands. "Where were you?"

"I was back home. I travelled to one thousand years ago to figure out what happened to my family. It wasn't pretty,Val."

Lucian talked about time traveling like it was the most regular thing in the world. He turned to Kuro and smiled.

"Hi,I'm Lucian. It's good to meet you." He turned back to Val before looking around with confusion. "Where are we?"

@FireMaiden @Kuroko

KaalysBR said:
"I was back home. I travelled to one thousand years ago to figure out what happened to my family. It wasn't pretty,Val."
Lucian talked about time traveling like it was the most regular thing in the world. He turned to Kuro and smiled.

"Hi,I'm Lucian. It's good to meet you." He turned back to Val before looking around with confusion. "Where are we?"

@FireMaiden @Kuroko
"We're under the mansion, feeding Sparkles," Val sakd, pointing to the dragon with a slightly red muzzle. "Wait time traveling? You can do that?!" Val said, her eyes sparkling. "That's so cool."

"I can't anymore." Lucian admitted with sadness. "I used all that power of my family to find out what happened but...I feel like I'm still missing something. But that doesn't matter. That's a nice dragon." He smiled brightly at the animal.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"I can't anymore." Lucian admitted with sadness. "I used all that power of my family to find out what happened but...I feel like I'm still missing something. But that doesn't matter. That's a nice dragon." He smiled brightly at the animal.
@FireMaiden
"He is rather nice. He saved me when I was little, before I was a vamp. I fell off a fucking cliff and he caught me. Kinda been with me ever since," Val explained. "Oh, Lucian, maybe you can help Kuro. See, he's a rather important but can't really rember anything. I know a little about him, but maybe you saw somthing while you were traveling the waves of time," Val said while wiggling her fingers. "Kuro, do you at least know your last name?"

@Kuroko

"Damn it Crowley..." Val muttered, "Boys I'll be back in a few minutes." Val walked upstairs, and stepped in the broken glass. "Seriously?! The trash can is literally right there!" Val exclaimed as she hobbled over to get the broom. She swept up the glass and threw it away, the wiped the blood up.

@Safety Hammer

KaalysBR said:

@FireMaiden @Kuroko
FireMaiden said:
"He is rather nice. He saved me when I was little, before I was a vamp. I fell off a fucking cliff and he caught me. Kinda been with me ever since," Val explained. "Oh, Lucian, maybe you can help Kuro. See, he's a rather important but can't really rember anything. I know a little about him, but maybe you saw somthing while you were traveling the waves of time," Val said while wiggling her fingers. "Kuro, do you at least know your last name?"
@Kuroko
"Hmmm....I think it began with an X, i think that lissa mentioned Xenovian..." kuro said, looking up imto the air. "Kay, see ya Val"

FireMaiden said:
"Damn it Crowley..." Val muttered, "Boys I'll be back in a few minutes." Val walked upstairs, and stepped in the broken glass. "Seriously?! The trash can is literally right there!" Val exclaimed as she hobbled over to get the broom. She swept up the glass and threw it away, the wiped the blood up.
@Safety Hammer
"Does it even fucking matter anymore? It's not like I am going to be here much longer." Crowley says, as he nonchalantly pulled a piece of glass out of his cheek. "It's my fault. I should have been more careful. Fuck, I should have never fucking kissed her!" Crowley slumped his head down on the table and groaned with sadness. But he didn't cry. Because demons.. demons don't cry...

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Does it even fucking matter anymore? It's not like I am going to be here much longer." Crowley says, as he nonchalantly pulled a piece of glass out of his cheek. "It's my fault. I should have been more careful. Fuck, I should have never fucking kissed her!" Crowley slumped his head down on the table and groaned with sadness. But he didn't cry. Because demons.. demons don't cry...

[/QUOTE]
Val sighed, "It's not your fault. Love doesn't really stop for anyone no matter the results. Trust me, I knwo. And I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened to you," She said, putting the broom away and sitting down at the island, "I'm sorry this happened, you really are a good person at heart are you?"

FireMaiden said:
Val sighed, "It's not your fault. Love doesn't really stop for anyone no matter the results. Trust me, I knwo. And I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened to you," She said, putting the broom away and sitting down at the island, "I'm sorry this happened, you really are a good person at heart are you?"
Crowley scoffed. "I wouldn't be here if this wasn't the first." Crowley pulled out another shard of glass, this time from the bottom of his lip. Small drops of blood dripped from his two cuts, making a small pool on the counter. Crowley looked up at Val. "A good person at heart? I sin for a living. If I was truly a 'good person at heart', I would not be a demon would I?" Crowley looked at Val with angry, but sad eyes. "You don't know what is like. You haven't had to live on this world for 200,000 years, hoping that you can find some type of feeling, and when you finally find it, you are ripped away from the only one you care about."

FireMaiden said:
Val rolled her eyes, "Look Crowley, yes your a demon, but that doesn't mean you can't be good. I mean come on, look at how torn up you are about this. You really love her, and most girls are lucky if they get that instead of being used," She patted his hand, "No matter what you are, it only matters that you're treating people you care about with what they deserve, and you do that. I'll see ya later Crowley," Val said as she walked back down stairs. "Hey hoys, I'm back!"
@KaalysBR

@Kuroko
(Wow. "See you later"? You're an asshole.)

KaalysBR said:
Lucian looked at Val with confusion,having heard the conversation bellow.
"Why is there a demon in the basement?"

@FireMaiden
"Oh Crowley, he's harmless. Just going through some stuff right now," Val said with a sigh. "On the topic of his last name, Xenovian, Lucian that sound familiar in any way?"

"No." Admitted Lucian,bitting his lower lips lightly. "But they do sound like royalty. If we find archives on old royal families we could as well find something to help."

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"No." Admitted Lucian,bitting his lower lips lightly. "But they do sound like royalty. If we find archives on old royal families we could as well find something to help."
@FireMaiden
"Then, to the library!" Val said, making a weird pose pointing up the stairs. "Come on! We shall help you find out about your past!" She told Kuro, pulling both the boys towards the stairs.

@Kuroko

FireMaiden said:
"Then, to the library!" Val said, making a weird pose pointing up the stairs. "Come on! We shall help you find out about your past!" She told Kuro, pulling both the boys towards the stairs.
@Kuroko
Kuro followed, matching her stride. 'the past. i thought i knew me.....but i just found out i'm a vampire, a "cool one" as Val said. I need to see Lissa after all this, tell her if and what we found.' Kuro thought, remembering he snuck away to play piano.Was ahe still in her room? He didn't know.

(I'll be posting less for a while, things came up)

@Enmyira @KaalysBR @FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back