• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Feisty, are we?" Crowley said, as he takes off his shirt and hers as well. He ran his fingers through her hair and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you too, baby."

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, yo- alright, come on, no boys in the girls dorm" Val laughed as she walked in, slightly buzzed.

Last edited by a moderator:
FireMaiden said:
"Hey, yo- alright, come on, no boys in the girls dorm" Val laughed as she walked in, slightly buzzed.
Crowley's face went pale. "Oh..Oh no.." The demon said. This wasn't supposed to happen. No one was supposed to know. He walked over to Val shouted. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley's face went pale. "Oh..Oh no.." The demon said. This wasn't supposed to happen. No one was supposed to know. He walked over to Val shouted. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!!"

[/QUOTE]
"Um...walked in on a secret sharing party?" Val asked raising an eyebrow. "I just wanted to see if she was alright, I heard crying a little bit ago."

Lucia stands up and looks at Crowley. "Just because we were going to have sex doesn't me you love me." She looked at Val. "I told him I love him but apparently he can't truely love me back or he'll be banished back to hell."

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia stands up and looks at Crowley. "Just because we were going to have sex doesn't me you love me." She looked at Val. "I told him I love him but apparently he can't truely love me back or he'll be banished back to hell."
@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden
Crowley pulled at his hair. "But.. I do love you..." Crowley says in almost a sob. "You.. you need to leave.. Before they can get to you.."

She looks at Crowley sadly. "But ... I don't wanna leave you." She grabs him and kisses him quickly and starts crying. "I need you baby please don't make me go." She looks up at him then over at Val. "Can't you keep a secret?" @FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Well duh, but I don't think that's how it works," Val said with a soft voice. "Crowley, will me keeping a secret work, or is that not really an option?" She asked th demon.
@Safety Hammer

@Lucifer666
"No.. No it won't work.. It was a deal." Crowley said as he paced the room. "They'll be here any minute now." The demon looked back at Val with watery eyes. "You need to go. I-I need to talk to Lucia."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"No.. No it won't work.. It was a deal." Crowley said as he paced the room. "They'll be here any minute now." The demon looked back at Val with watery eyes. "You need to go. I-I need to talk to Lucia."

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry, I'll be downstairs," Val muttered as she walked down the carpeted stairs. She felt a little bad for him and Lucia. She sighed and sat down on a dusty couch pushed sloppily against the wall that separated the kitchen and main hall.

Lucifer666 said:
She looks at Crowley sadly. "But ... I don't wanna leave you." She grabs him and kisses him quickly and starts crying. "I need you baby please don't make me go." She looks up at him then over at Val. "Can't you keep a secret?" @FireMaiden
"Lucia.. Lucia I'm sorry.." Crowley said, his voice full of sorrow. He kissed her passionately as the vampire started to cry. "Please.. Please don't cry for me. I love you so much, baby. I.. I'll try and find a way back."

She looks at him and backs away and pulls her katana out of her bag. "I dare anyone to take you away from me." She unsheathes it and looks at Crowley.

Lucifer666 said:
She looks at him and backs away and pulls her katana out of her bag. "I dare anyone to take you away from me." She unsheathes it and looks at Crowley.
Crowley looked at his watch, and sighed with relief. "We have till tomorrow afternoon. I.. I need a drink.." Crowley said, as he kissed her on the cheek, and walked out of the door.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley looked at his watch, and sighed with relief. "We have till tomorrow afternoon. I.. I need a drink.." Crowley said, as he kissed her on the cheek, and walked out of the door.

[/QUOTE]
"You alright? Well, I mean I know you aren't, but I asked anyway," Val said when she saw him. She looked up where he was standing and sighed, "Again, I'm sorry for walking in on you two, I didn't think you were in there."

Claudine was happy she was finally back in her village. The crimson haired girl walked towards her house and waved at the many villagers that littered the streets. She'd a bit as some familiar kids run across her pass fighting over some toy. "Ah come on guys you gotta share." She says and the kids spot fighting and look at her. "Claudine!" They shout in union and run towards her. It was unlike her to be away from town for as long as she was and she bet people were talking. "Here." She says while giving the small girl a small wooden figurine of a tiger from her pocket. She grins while thanking her and the two kids run off. Claudine then continues towards her house, which was slightly secluded from the town and frown as it comes into view. Her hand clenches into fist and her knuckles turn white. Her house- no what was once her house was completely destroyed. To be more specific it was burnt down and a note was along the ashes. She picks it up and reads it.

Sorry about your house but cant have you figuring out what that bracelet of yours can do.

Claudine just sighs and rolls her eyes..
How does burning down my house have anything to do with me figuring out what this bracelet can do?.. Its not like I have anything that can tell me about it.. Wait, shit guess I did. Not anymore though.. She crumples up the notes and throws it back into thw ashes. Welp guess Im sleeping in a tree tonight. She thought with a shrug and headed towards a tree close by. That probably wasnt a safe idea but she really didnt care.

@anybodyy

FireMaiden said:
"You alright? Well, I mean I know you aren't, but I asked anyway," Val said when she saw him. She looked up where he was standing and sighed, "Again, I'm sorry for walking in on you two, I didn't think you were in there."
"Don't blame yourself. I was an idiot for thinking that it would ever work." Crowley said as he stumbled off to the kitchen to drown his worries away.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Don't blame yourself. I was an idiot for thinking that it would ever work." Crowley said as he stumbled off to the kitchen to drown his worries away.

[/QUOTE]
"Why didn't she think you actually love her? I mean, sure your a demon, but you don't lie about most anything," Val said as she followed him, "And your no idiot, if you ask me, it was her. I actually didn't hear anything you guys were saying. Don't punch me."

FireMaiden said:
"Why didn't she think you actually love her? I mean, sure your a demon, but you don't lie about most anything," Val said as she followed him, "And your no idiot, if you ask me, it was her. I actually didn't hear anything you guys were saying. Don't punch me."
"Could you just give me the key to the liquor cabinet?" Crowley said wearily, as he stood next to the cabinet.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Could you just give me the key to the liquor cabinet?" Crowley said wearily, as he stood next to the cabinet.

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes, "It's not an actual key. Long time residents can open it using their blood," Val got up and pierced her finger, and ran a thin line down the door. The lock clicked, and the door swung open. "Help yourself, just don't drink all of it."

FireMaiden said:
She rolled her eyes, "It's not an actual key. Long time residents can open it using their blood," Val got up and pierced her finger, and ran a thin line down the door. The lock clicked, and the door swung open. "Help yourself, just don't drink all of it."
Crowley said nothing, and grabbed a bottle of whiskey before sitting down and taking a drink.

(got tired of waiting, so i'm going to continue)

Kuro finished, then left the room. It seemed that Vasilisa did not live alone, as he has been hearing yelling and voices for a long time now. He walked info the hallway, and looked down it, then his finger, a speck of the black jewel had come off and stuck into his finger, drawing blood. some blood dripped to the floor as his past apperance began to set in. Since it was only a minuscule jewel piece, only a strand of hair turned Silver, and hos hazel eyes flashing multiple colors, before landing back on hazel. He wandered around the place, mentally noting places where he could be alone where nobody would look unless they knew about it.

(@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden . AB- blood on floor btw)

Claudine sat with her back against the tree as she sided. Now she had to go buy new clothes and crap. Oh wait she didnt have much money since it was all in her house when it was fricken burnt down. She sighs realizing she may have to get three more jobs or crash at someones place. Least she knew a hell lot of people..

@anybodyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back