• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Crowley awoke to find Lucia laying her head on his chest. He smiled and smoothed out her hair. She looked so peaceful. He slowly got up to put on his pants. He'd leave her in his bed for now, but he knew that they had to keep it a secret that they shared their love.

@Lucifer666

As Crowley walked out of his room with a yawn, he looked around to see if Val was anywhere to be found. She was the only other person who seemed to know who he was, and knew what was where in this house.

@FireMaiden

Kuroko said:
How he loved to play this song. Before long, he began to play beautifully, the notes casscsding throughout the building. He smiled, a real smile at that. He rarely smiled legitimately, but when it happened...well stars would be jealous of how bright it was.
([media]

[/media])
(there ya go @Enmyira)

FireMaiden said:
"Looking for someone?" Val asked with crossed arms. Fresh blood was on her face, arms, and shirt. "What do you need?"
"Food and a shower." Crowley said with a yawn, as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Looks like you had some fun today."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Food and a shower." Crowley said with a yawn, as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Looks like you had some fun today."

[/QUOTE]
"Actually no, someone decided to leave a fucking door open and a wolf got in. I don't mind animal blood, but it's not the best. Come with me if you want food, there aren't any dry towels right now," She said as she walked to the kitchen.

FireMaiden said:
"Actually no, someone decided to leave a fucking door open and a wolf got in. I don't mind animal blood, but it's not the best. Come with me if you want food, there aren't any dry towels right now," She said as she walked to the kitchen.
Crowley soon realized that he still didn't have a shirt on. But he didn't care. He was too hungry to have things like that bother him. "Where's the food? Preferably some meat. Raw. Or frozen. Or better yet, both!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley soon realized that he still didn't have a shirt on. But he didn't care. He was too hungry to have things like that bother him. "Where's the food? Preferably some meat. Raw. Or frozen. Or better yet, both!"

[/QUOTE]
"Will you calm down?" Val asked a slight annoyance present in her voice. "Look, we have food, you can look for what you want," she told him as she walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a wet washcloth wiping off her mouth and arms, then she got a soda from the fridge and sat down at the island.

FireMaiden said:
"Will you calm down?" Val asked a slight annoyance present in her voice. "Look, we have food, you can look for what you want," she told him as she walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a wet washcloth wiping off her mouth and arms, then she got a soda from the fridge and sat down at the island.
"You got it chief." Crowley said, as he dug through the freezer, eventually pulling out an entire t-bone steak. "Hey, do you know what types of blood you guys have? Because I'm really craving some AB right now."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"You got it chief." Crowley said, as he dug through the freezer, eventually pulling out an entire t-bone steak. "Hey, do you know what types of blood you guys have? Because I'm really craving some AB- right now."

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry bub, I think we're outta that. We might have some A- and some B-. You could probably mix them together or something. On expect anything actually really good," She said taking a sip of the soda.

FireMaiden said:
"Sorry bub, I think we're outta that. We might have some A- and some B-. You could probably mix them together or something. On expect anything actually really good," She said taking a sip of the soda.
"Figures. You vampires only go for what you have available. Us demons drink only the finest blood. AB is the rarest blood on planet Earth. If I were to compare it to anything, it would be the finest champagne, while A- and B- are like milk and water."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Figures. You vampires only go for what you have available. Us demons drink only the finest blood. AB- is the rarest blood on planet Earth. If I were to compare it to anything, it would be the finest champagne, while A- and B- are like milk and water."

[/QUOTE]
(my char has AB- blood type, but i can't interact with any of you yet.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Figures. You vampires only go for what you have available. Us demons drink only the finest blood. AB- is the rarest blood on planet Earth. If I were to compare it to anything, it would be the finest champagne, while A- and B- are like milk and water."

[/QUOTE]
"Really? I though the rarest blood was like O something... have you ever tried dragon blood? Thats pretty good, almost like an alcohol."

FireMaiden said:
"Really? I though the rarest blood was like O something... have you ever tried dragon blood? Thats pretty good, almost like an alcohol."
(i believe that that is the most common)

Soren Nystrom

Soren was walking in the halls, having taken a walk outside. He gently swung his umbrella from his wrist, occasionally letting it tap the floor as he entered the kitchen, stopping just short of clearing the doorframe. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked, voice sounding a tad tired.

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

Soren was walking in the halls, having taken a walk outside. He gently swung his umbrella from his wrist, occasionally letting it tap the floor as he entered the kitchen, stopping just short of clearing the doorframe. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked, voice sounding a tad tired.

"Nah, you can find something to eat too. There's human food in the cabinets and then vamp food in the fridge, help yourself," Val said as she crushed the empty soda can and tossed it over her shoulder to the trash.

Soren Nystrom

"Mhm," he hummed, walking over to the cabinent, grabs a glass, and gets a cup of ice from the fridge. And then proceeds to sit on the counter next to the fridge with his cup of ice and quietly ate it, occasionally crunching. He was pretty tired, evident in the slouch of his spine as he rested his back against the wall. He hadn't expected people to be in here, and here they are, probably watching him eat ice instead of drinking blood like a regular vampire.

FireMaiden said:
"Really? I though the rarest blood was like O something... have you ever tried dragon blood? That's pretty good, almost like an alcohol."
"I believe you are referring to O-. I am not a huge fan. A bit too salty if you ask me." Crowley said as he pulled out another hunk of frozen meat from the freezer.

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

"Mhm," he hummed, walking over to the cabinent, grabs a glass, and gets a cup of ice from the fridge. And then proceeds to sit on the counter next to the fridge with his cup of ice and quietly ate it, occasionally crunching. He was pretty tired, evident in the slouch of his spine as he rested his back against the wall. He hadn't expected people to be in here, and here they are, probably watching him eat ice instead of drinking blood like a regular vampire.

"Hey there, bird boy." Crowley said with a smile, as he ate the piece of meat whole, once again. "Did'ja have fun outside?" Crowley went to wipe his hands on his shirt, but since he didn't have one on, he wiped his hands on his pants. "What's your favorite blood type? In terms of humans, I mean. Because we all know that demon blood, which is my blood, is the best."

Soren Nystrom

"Hey," he replied, voice sounding a tad lackluster. "It was the same as the last 4 hours." He crammed another chunk of ice in his mouth, crunching silently.

"I don't think I really have a favorite. Where's your shirt?" The male pointed to Crowley's chest with his pinky.

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

"Hey," he replied, voice sounding a tad lackluster. "It was the same as the last 4 hours." He crammed another chunk of ice in his mouth, crunching silently.

"I don't think I really have a favorite. Where's your shirt?" The male pointed to Crowley's chest with his pinky.

"My room. I was going to take a shower but there aren't any towels." Crowley said, as he rubbed at his stubble. "It's not like either of you are complaining though." The demon patted at his pant pockets, hoping to find his cigarettes there, but alas, they were not. "Hey, what's got you down, amigo?" Crowley said, noticing Soren's dull tone.

Soren Nystrom

"Mm, just tired. And that was me complaining. It's indecent." He said through a mouthful, before picking up an icecube and slinging it at Crowley. "Wear clothes like everyone else." His tone was nearly playful, and noticing Crowley doing the familiar pat-pat-pocket, Soren reached into his front pocket and slung a cigarette box at him. "Here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back