• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Lucifer666 said:
She Saw Crowley throw some kid into his room and runs over and knocks on the door.she didn't want anyone else to get hurt like she was or worse.
Crowley looked up from the wall and smiled shakily. "Hey, Lucia. I need to talk with you later."

Runs over to him "A-are you ok??" She kneels down next to him to see if he was hurt. "What was that and where is that kid?" She looks at him worried.

Soren Nystrom

The loud noises and bright lights made Soren jump, falling against the wall when the stream suddenly flew out the window and escaped into the sky, exploding with a bang. "Jesus!" He exclaimed, his hands reflexively coming up to his heart. Which, of course, wasn't actually pounding but he knew it would of been if it could.

Seeing Crowley blow back into the hallway was, by far, the best thing about the spectacle, and as Soren leaned his torso around the doorframe, he had a faint smile, trying not to laugh at a grown man getting thrown around like a rag doll.

"You ok?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucia looks at the kid and sighs in relief. "Oh your ok." She looks back at Crowley. "What do I have to do to get you to let this kid be?"

Lucifer666 said:
Runs over to him "A-are you ok??" She kneels down next to him to see if he was hurt. "What was that and where is that kid?" She looks at him worried.
Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

The loud noises and bright lights made Soren jump, falling against the wall when the stream suddenly flew out the window and escaped into the sky, exploding with a bang. "Jesus!" He exclaimed, his hands reflexively coming up to his heart. Which, of course, wasn't actually pounding but he knew it would of been if it could.

Seeing Crowley blow back into the hallway was, by far, the best thing about the spectacle, and as Soren leaned his torso around the doorframe, he had a faint smile, trying to laugh at a grown man getting thrown around like a rag doll.

"You ok?"

Crowley started to laugh, as started to pick himself up. "I told you that we would have fun!" The demon said, as he cracked his neck.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia looks at the kid and sighs in relief. "Oh your ok." She looks back at Crowley. "What do I have to do to get you to let this kid be?"
"I'm just tryin' to make new friends!" Crowley said, as he patted Soren on the back. "Okay, now you go back to bird watching."

Soren Nystrom

"Yeah sure," the vampire said, rolling his eyes. If all he had to do was watch a grown man look foolish, then he'd take it, and with a short rise of his shoulders and a sigh, he slipped out of Crowley's room and padded off down the hall.

Sighs and looks away from Crowley now completely embarrassed and starts blushing. And thinking about what he had said about losing her morals. "Ummm ... So ....."

Lucifer666 said:
"I still need to talk to you." Crowley said with a serious tone (which is rare for him), grabbing her by the hand and leading her into his room. "What is said in this room must never be heard. Do you swear to keep this secret?"

She nods at Crowley. "I swear now what do you want to tell me." She looks at him worried "what could he possibly want that had to be so secret." She thought to herself.

Lucifer666 said:
She nods at Crowley. "I swear now what do you want to tell me." She looks at him worried "what could he possibly want that had to be so secret." She thought to herself.
"I-I love you." Crowley said, as he smiled sadly. "I am not sure if you share my love, but if you do, you must tell me now."

Lucia gasps covering her mouth with her hand and smiling. "Y-you .... You love me??" She smiles brightly and kisses Crowley passionately.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia gasps covering her mouth with her hand and smiling. "Y-you .... You love me??" She smiles brightly and kisses Crowley passionately.
Crowley broke the kiss and looked into Lucia's eyes. "We must keep it a secret. If the powers that be find out that I have a relationship with you, I can be banished back to hell. So, you must tell no one of us. You must act as usual, as well as I. As much as I must regret, I must continue with my work, even if that must involve lust."

Lucia looks up at him and nods sadly. "I understand but I am glad that you told me how you feel." She smiles and lays her head on his chest. "And if it helps I love you too."

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia looks up at him and nods sadly. "I understand but I am glad that you told me how you feel." She smiles and lays her head on his chest. "And if it helps I love you too."
Crowley simply smiled, shut the curtains, and kissed her, running his fingers through her hair."Is the door locked?" Crowley asked in between the kissing.

Lucifer666 said:
She smiles and kisses back. "Yes" she whispers wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Good." Crowley smiled as he picked her up and laid her down on the bed. "Just to be clear, you are supposed to hate me after this, okay?"

She nods. "But for now all I've got to show is love" she grabs him and pulls him down on top of her and kisses him passionately.

"Eager, are we?" Crowley said, as he was pulled down onto the vampire. "Do you wanna do this now, or some other day? Because this will be your first."

Lucifer666 said:
"I want it now. Please show me that you really do love me."
"Your wish is my command, m'lady." Crowley said, before taking off his shirt, and removing Lucia's as well.

~Some time later~

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia is laying with her head on Crowley's chest. "I love you so much." She cuddles up to him and kisses him.
"I love you too." Crowley says, as he puts his arms back behind his head and slowly drifts off to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back