• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Crowley sighs as he continues to smoke his cigarette. He would rather tell her the truth that he couldn't be her lover, rather than break her heart in the morning...

She runs to her room and cries into her pillow. She remembers how it seems to always end like this every time she goes and opens her heart.

After finishing his cigarette, Crowley walked into the hall, on a quest to find anyone else to talk to and possibly something to eat.

(Anyone in the house.)

Soren Nystrom

He had actually been sitting on the Mansion's front stoop for around 4 hours now, an umbrella, open, leaning against his shoulder and his jacket drawn tight as he birdwatched. Birdwatching was technically an activity that required 4 hours of devoted time, but unfortunately he'd finished his book and there wasn't really anyone around to otherwise occupy him. He should probably be thankful for the respite, but otherwise, he couldn't really find it in him to be thankful for the opportunity to stare at winged animals for 4 uninterrupted hours. Soren had thought he'd heard voices inside, but hadn't bothered to check. When a wind finally came and pushed at his umbrella and messed his hair, he sighed and stood up from the stoop, and trodded back up the stairs. He methodically stopped to quickly shut his umbrella, pull the hood off his head and open the front door before slipping inside and shutting it behind him.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

He had actually been sitting on the Mansion's front stoop for around 4 hours now, an umbrella, open, leaning against his shoulder and his jacket drawn tight as he birdwatched. Birdwatching was technically an activity that required 4 hours of devoted time, but unfortunately he'd finished his book and there wasn't really anyone around to otherwise occupy him. He should probably be thankful for the respite, but otherwise, he couldn't really find it in him to be thankful for the opportunity to stare at winged animals for 4 uninterrupted hours. Soren had thought he'd heard voices inside, but hadn't bothered to check. When a wind finally came and pushed at his umbrella and messed his hair, he sighed and stood up from the stoop, and trodded back up the stairs. He methodically stopped to quickly shut his umbrella, pull the hood off his head and open the front door before slipping inside and shutting it behind him.
"Is someone there?" Crowley said, as he looked at the man walking in. "Oh, hey. Do you know where I could get some food? Because I'm fucking famished. The name's Crowley by the way." The demon stuck out his hand for Soren to shake it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soren Nystrom

Soren almost startled at the appearance of the other man, but did, in fact, drop his umbrella. "Probably nothing you'd be willing to actually eat." He finally said, after a moment. "Maybe try the kitchen." Though, knowing the sorts that come around here, there was no telling what was actually in any of those cabinets.

@Safety Hammer

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

Soren almost startled at the appearance of the other man, but did, in fact, drop his umbrella. "Probably nothing you'd be willing to actually eat." He finally said, after a moment. "Maybe try the kitchen." Though, knowing the sorts that come around here, there was no telling what was actually in any of those cabinets.

@Safety Hammer

"Uh hey, you dropped this." Crowley said, as he bent over to pick up his umbrella and handed it to Soren. "You wouldn't happen to know where the kitchen is, right? I'm new here. In this place, I mean. What was I saying? Oh yeah, food. Where's the kitchen?"

Soren Nystrom

"Oh," He said dully, taking his umbrella back and tucking it against his chest. "Well, thank you. I can show you the kitchen, if you'd like." The male said before gently stepping around Crowley and walking down the hall and turning into a room midway down said hall. He dropped his umbrella on a counter and turned to Crowley, with his hands on his hips. "Just to warn you, I'm not 100% sure what's in here."

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"Oh," He said dully, taking his umbrella back and tucking it against his chest. "Well, thank you. I can show you the kitchen, if you'd like." The male said before gently stepping around Crowley and walking down the hall and turning into a room midway down said hall. He dropped his umbrella on a counter and turned to Crowley, with his hands on his hips. "Just to warn you, I'm not 100% sure what's in here."

"Fun! I love surprises!" Crowley said, as he grabbed a plate. "Thanks for the help, good-lookin'." Crowley scoured in the freezer for a minute, before pulling out a raw steak. "Fuckin' amazing."

Soren Nystrom

Soren let out a small laugh at the side compliment, covering his mouth with a small hand. "No problem." He replied lightly, before hopping up and taking a seat on the counter. The vampire wasn't entirely sure what to make of this man, but if anything, he was interesting to watch.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

Soren let out a small laugh at the side compliment, covering his mouth with a small hand. "No problem." He replied lightly, before hopping up and taking a seat on the counter. The vampire wasn't entirely sure what to make of this man, but if anything, he was interesting to watch.

Crowley, simply picked up the steak and ate it whole, almost like a snake. Due to him being a demon and all, made him be able to do such things. "Well that was tasty." He looked over at Soren. "Oh shit, did you want some?"

giphy.gif

Soren Nystrom

For a moment the vampire almost looked like he was at a loss for words before replying, "No, I think I'm good. Solid food doesn't really fit well with me." He crossed his legs on his perch on the counter, resting his palms behind him. "I think maybe you'd better suited to being a serpent," the male said sincerely after thinking for a few seconds, "then whatever you are now."

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

For a moment the vampire almost looked like he was at a loss for words before replying, "No, I think I'm good. Solid food doesn't really fit well with me." He crossed his legs on his perch on the counter, resting his palms behind him. "I think maybe you'd better suited to being a serpent," the male said sincerely after thinking for a few seconds, "then whatever you are now."

"How did you know?!" Crowley said, a grin spreading across his face. "Lemme guess, you read Genesis, didn't you? Or was it Exodus? No, it was Genesis. Who could have guessed that giving some chick an apple could have led to all of this shit, huh?"

Soren Nystrom

Oh my. "Lucky guess. I was actually joking," He admitted, "Though I wouldn't compare the Original Sin to 'giving some chick an apple'." Soren was joking of course, not being overtly religious himself and he absently leaned against the tile of the kitchen backsplash. "What would 'all this shit' refer to? I can't imagine anything overly complicated happening at this manor except for a few pairs of misplaced shoes."

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

Oh my. "Lucky guess. I was actually joking," He admitted, "Though I wouldn't compare the Original Sin to 'giving some chick an apple'." Soren was joking of course, not being overtly religious himself and he absently leaned against the tile of the kitchen backsplash. "What would 'all this shit' refer to? I can't imagine anything overly complicated happening at this manor except for a few pairs of misplaced shoes."

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "History. You know, wars, technology, revolutions. All of that shit. I will say this, Marie Antoinette could throw a party! Well, before she died. Pretty nice in bed too. Same with Caesar Augustus. Until he died too. BUT SUCH IS LIFE!" Crowley said, scouring once again through the cupboards. "Fuck. Liquor's locked. Do you by chance have the key?"

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

Crowley snapped his fingers in front of Soren's face. "Yoo hoo! Earth to pretty boy!"

Soren Nystrom

"Mhm," Soren hummed, almost yawning. He straightened his spine and looked at Crowley with a hint of chagrin, gently moving his fingers with the flat of his hand. "You were saying something about death and liquor? I wouldn't have the key since I don't drink- but you could probably try smashing it," the male suggested, wrinkling his nose.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"Mhm," Soren hummed, almost yawning. He straightened his spine and looked at Crowley with a hint of chagrin, gently moving his fingers with the flat of his hand. "You were saying something about death and liquor? I wouldn't have the key since I don't drink- but you could probably try smashing it," the male suggested, wrinkling his nose.
"How much sleep did you get?" Crowley says, sitting down next to the boy. "Because you look like you some shut eye. Where's your room?"

Soren Nystrom

"A while. I don't really need that much sleep, so I'm pretty sure it's a just a quirk," he said smoothly with a small lift of his shoulders. "You just implied you're the Devil and you want me to tell you where my room is? I thought people usually discouraged that, but I could be wrong." The male slide off of the counter slowly, propping his umbrella against his shoulder and gave Crowley an almost stern look. "Not that I believe you're Satan or anything. Not after you swallowed frozen raw meat whole like a python and then implied you had sex with Marie Antoinette."

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"A while. I don't really need that much sleep, so I'm pretty sure it's a just a quirk," he said smoothly with a small lift of his shoulders. "You just implied you're the Devil and you want me to tell you where my room is? I thought people usually discouraged that, but I could be wrong." The male slide off of the counter slowly, propping his umbrella against his shoulder and gave Crowley an almost stern look. "Not that I believe you're Satan or anything. Not after you swallowed frozen raw meat whole like a python and then implied you had sex with Marie Antoinette."

"Okay, first off, I'm not The Devil. I'm a devil. Secondly, I did fuck Marie Antoinette, and it was fantastic. Third, Satan took credit for 'the original sin'. He was the one who did Cain and Abel. Lastly, I only want to know where your bedroom is so I could bring you to bed. You look like you need sleep." Crowley said, as he numbered each point off on his fingers. "Also, please tell me that you know who Tolkien is. This chick that I was talking to when I got here didn't, and I almost blew my fucking brains out. Not that that would hurt me or anything. It just regrows, you know? Oh wait, you don't. Because you aren't a demon."

Soren Nystrom

"Hmmmm," Soren let out a long noise from the back of his throat. "Got it, you're not Satan. And it's not like I'm about to keel over or anything- I believe I just appear that way, to you at least." He wasn't about to admit that he wasn't very skilled at focusing for long periods of time. In fact this was the longest conversation he had had in a while.

Soren tilted his head to the side. "Tolkien is an author of quite a few books. I've read a few- though it's strange she didn't know about him- I mean, most people do."

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"Hmmmm," Soren let out a long noise from the back of his throat. "Got it, you're not Satan. And it's not like I'm about to keel over or anything- I believe I just appear that way, to you at least." He wasn't about to admit that he wasn't very skilled at focusing for long periods of time. In fact this was the longest conversation he had had in a while.

Soren tilted his head to the side. "Tolkien is an author of quite a few books. I've read a few- though it's strange she didn't know about him- I mean, most people do."

"THANK YOU!" Crowley said as he gave the man a big hug. "I met him, you know. Tolkien, I mean. Well, I've also met Satan, but that's not the point I'm trying to make." Crowley said, letting go of Soren. "So, do you have some special girl waiting for you here? Because if you do, I don't want to keep you two waiting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back