• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Huh." Crowley said, before taking another puff from his cigarette. He looked over at the girl who was standing besides him and started to knock very loudly. "OI! ANYONE IN 'ERE?!"

[/QUOTE]
An angry Val opened the door, "WHAT!" She was still pissed off at the green haired dude who kidnapped her.

FireMaiden said:
An angry Val opened the door, "WHAT!" She was still pissed off at the green haired dude who kidnapped her.
"I guess there are people here." Crowley said, walking in the door. "Nice place. Are you the one who summoned me? Because if you did, you are the stupidest person alive."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I guess there are people here." Crowley said, walking in the door. "Nice place. Are you the one who summoned me? Because if you did, you are the stupidest person alive."

[/QUOTE]
"Why the hell would I summon you, Crowely?" She said, almost immediately recognizing his aura. She hadn't officially met him before, but, the person who changed her made a deal with him once, it didn't end well.

FireMaiden said:
"Why the hell would I summon you, Crowely?" She said, almost immediately recognizing his aura. She hadn't officially met him before, but, the person who changed her made a deal with him once, it didn't end well.
"Excuse me?" Crowley said, spinning around to face Val. "Do I know you? Because I don't know you. Or at least I don't think I know you." Crowley blew a ring of smoke in the air, and walked towards the girl. "I'm guessing you two are vampires, no?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Excuse me?" Crowley said, spinning around to face Val. "Do I know you? Because I don't know you. Or at least I don't think I know you." Crowley blew a ring of smoke in the air, and walked towards the girl. "I'm guessing you two are vampires, no?"

[/QUOTE]
"We've never officially met, and yes I'm a vampire," Val said with a sigh, "I'm Valeria, call me Val. And welcome to the mansion."

Lucia nods "yep I'm a vampire." She looks at the girl called Val and smiled. "Do you think it would be ok if I stayed here?"

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia nods "yep I'm a vampire." She looks at the girl called Val and smiled. "Do you think it would be ok if I stayed here?"
"Don't see why not, we got plenty of rooms and Ori just went shopping," Val shrugged.

FireMaiden said:
"We've never officially met, and yes I'm a vampire," Val said with a sigh, "I'm Valeria, call me Val. And welcome to the mansion."
FireMaiden said:
"Don't see why not, we got plenty of rooms and Ori just went shopping," Val shrugged.
"Ori?!" Crowley snickered as he let out another puff of smoke. "What about Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Bifer, Bofur, Bomber, Dori, Nori and Thorin?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Ori?!" Crowley snickered as he let out another puff of smoke. "What about Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Bifer, Bofur, Bomber, Dori, Nori and Thorin?"

[/QUOTE]
"Um...what?" Val asked with a razed eyebrow. "I..um...what are you talking about, are those people you know?"

FireMaiden said:
"Um...what?" Val asked with a razed eyebrow. "I..um...what are you talking about, are those people you know?"
"Are you fucking kidding me?! You haven't read Tolkien?!" Crowley gawked. "You.. you disappoint me.."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Are you fucking kidding me?! You haven't read Tolkien?!" Crowley gawked. "You.. you disappoint me.."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't really read..." Val said, "Well, I do, but only books that interest me." She looked around, "So is there any particular reason why your here?"

FireMaiden said:
"I don't really read..." Val said, "Well, I do, but only books that interest me." She looked around, "So is there any particular reason why your here?"
"Well, if none of you idiots summoned me, that only means one thing." Crowley said as he swallowed the butt of his cigarette. As a demon, he could do those things. "Either the big man in the sky wants me here, or the prince of darkness does. Either way, big trouble if I leave." Crowley looked around the mansion. "This place is fucking huge. Where am I staying?"

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, if none of you idiots summoned me, that only means one thing." Crowley said as he swallowed the butt of his cigarette. As a demon, he could do those things. "Either the big man in the sky wants me here, or the prince of darkness does. Either way, big trouble if I leave." Crowley looked around the mansion. "This place is fucking huge. Where am I staying?"
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Oh that's just gross," Val muttered. Before answering his last question, she waited until she heard two clicks. "You'll be upstairs the the right, beside the door with purple paint, and she," pointing to the other vampire, "Well be on the left beside the same door."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh that's just gross," Val muttered. Before answering his last question, she waited until she heard two clicks. "You'll be upstairs the the right, beside the door with purple paint, and she," pointing to the other vampire, "Well be on the left beside the same door."
"Brilliant!" The demon said, as he ran to his room, and took off his coat. "IT'S JUST LIKE HOME! Well, not really. Hell is a little more fiery, you know? Oh wait. No one is here. WHICH IS EVEN BETTER!"

Lucia giggles and smiles at him "so you don't like people?" She walked past him and stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks back.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Brilliant!" The demon said, as he ran to his room, and took off his coat. "IT'S JUST LIKE HOME! Well, not really. Hell is a little more fiery, you know? Oh wait. No one is here. WHICH IS EVEN BETTER!"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I'm not the only one here, I just dont know where everyone eles is. My be hunting or some jazz. The rooms aren't that nice, but they will change depending on what you like."

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia giggles and smiles at him "so you don't like people?" She walked past him and stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks back.
"Who said I didn't like people?" Crowley said, looking back at the girl. "I don't like humans that much. 'People' is a broad term."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh, I'm not the only one here, I just dont know where everyone eles is. My be hunting or some jazz. The rooms aren't that nice, but they will change depending on what you like."
"SON OF A BITCH!"

Crowley yells as he falls back onto his bed. "Please tell me that they aren't humans! Because they get drunk way too easily and they can't hold their liquor, and they have 'morals', and they flip the fuck out when ever you ask them for sex!" Crowley rolled off of his bed with a thump.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"SON OF A BITCH!"
Crowley yells as he falls back onto his bed. "Please tell me that they aren't humans! Because they get drunk way too easily and they can't hold their liquor, and they have 'morals', and they flip the fuck out when ever you ask them for sex!" Crowley rolled off of his bed with a thump.

[/QUOTE]
Val sighed, "There are no humans, and unfortunately, no booze. I hold the key and I aint sharing with you." She said, "Also, there's a dragon gaurdin it."

FireMaiden said:
Val sighed, "There are no humans, and unfortunately, no booze. I hold the key and I aint sharing with you." She said, "Also, there's a dragon gaurdin it."
Crowley started to laugh hysterically. "Oh Christ! Hee hee hee! *Gasp* OOOOH, this isn't my first rodeo, darling." The demon said, wiping the tears from his eyes. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a large bottle of Jack Daniels, one that was waaaaay too big for it to fit in a coat pocket.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley started to laugh hysterically. "Oh Christ! Hee hee hee! *Gasp* OOOOH, this isn't my first rodeo, darling." The demon said, wiping the tears from his eyes. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a large bottle of Jack Daniels, one that was waaaaay too big for it to fit in a coat pocket.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, have fun with that mortal stuff," Val said as she walked to the kitchen where she got a blood pack from the fridge and began to drink as she cleaned up a little.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia walks over to Crowley "would you mind if I had a drink of that?" She points at the bottle snd smiles.
"Why of course!" Crowley says, as he throws the bottle to Lucia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back