• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

FireMaiden said:
Vivian stops playing and looks at him, "It's tradition for a princess to marry a man she's has only just met, but, also for her to wait until after the marriage to...well...," she trailed off and closed the lid of the keys. "If would would kindly show me to a room, I'm feeling a but tired," she said, a small yawn following quickly.
"I know that. I was asking if you'd let me win you're affections....a perfect woman as yourself I want to be worthy of your love for I can say I'm a bit fond of you already...." He says to her with a slight blush leading her upstairs to the guestrooms. "Also, once we're properly engaged you'll be moving to my room...it's only normal."

Kuroko said:
"Hmmm. Did the note say anything about this black jewel? it looks like it's...glowing. This would look great on a necklace...." Kuro said, holding up the black jewel in hi fingers. He looked at it intently, like it meant something to him, but he couldn't put a finger on it.
@Enmyira
She reached out and quickly nabbed the jewel from him. She cleared her throat and put it in her pocket. Situations like these were bad... tricky... there must have been more reasons as to why they took away his old self. She wouldn't break the jewel until she absolutely saw a need to...

Enmyira said:
She reached out and quickly nabbed the jewel from him. She cleared her throat and put it in her pocket. Situations like these were bad... tricky... there must have been more reasons as to why they took away his old self. She wouldn't break the jewel until she absolutely saw a need to...
"O-okay, i guess you can have it. Well, what are we going to do? What are your favorite things to do? I can do whatever you wish M-" Kuro stopped abruptly. He was about to say Mistress Vasi, but realized that she was first about to use mistress and second of all, was about to use the nickname Vasi. There was only one person who he gave that nickname to. His childhood best friend. But they had to seperate after she....moved to afar away place..... He was about to remember something, but a headache did some thing else. But he missed her... a lot. from the bowed position,a tear dropped to the ground. He straightened up, wiping away any others as he rose. "Whatever you want Vasilia. Anything you want to do." saying this felt familiar in some way....

(bold means he meant it, like put more emphasis on it,)

Libra259 said:
(Woah i actually got a notification... Thought there was a standstill..)
(yeah, me and Emiyira have classes, so we are posting less. but i can post more on fri. sat., and sun.)

Kuroko said:
"O-okay, i guess you can have it. Well, what are we going to do? What are your favorite things to do? I can do whatever you wish M-" Kuro stopped abruptly. He was about to say Mistress Vasi, but realized that she was first about to use mistress and second of all, was about to use the nickname Vasi. There was only one person who he gave that nickname to. His childhood best friend. But they had to seperate after she....moved to afar away place..... He was about to remember something, but a headache did some thing else. But he missed her... a lot. from the bowed position,a tear dropped to the ground. He straightened up, wiping away any others as he rose. "Whatever you want Vasilia. Anything you want to do." saying this felt familiar in some way....
@Enmyira

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"M--Maybe you should lay down for a while..." she tried. He looked a bit off at the moment, and she still had some things to think about. Like the phrase... would it make him go crazy, or reign in his crazy? She frowned and moved to lounge in the corner crook of her little reading nook. Her eyes glanced out the window to a court yard below.

Enmyira said:
"M--Maybe you should lay down for a while..." she tried. He looked a bit off at the moment, and she still had some things to think about. Like the phrase... would it make him go crazy, or reign in his crazy? She frowned and moved to lounge in the corner crook of her little reading nook. Her eyes glanced out the window to a court yard below.
"Kayy...." Kuro said, laying on the floor. He watched her face away from him, then silently slid out the room. He reminded himself of a child, Not wanting to sleep. Instead, he explored the house. Eventually he stumbled upon a piano. He loved to play them, specifically one classical. (für elise by Ludwig Van Beethoven) He sat at the chair in front of it, and cracked his knuckles. Then he reached over to the keys, knowing the piece by heart...

(Stop me if you want, or let Kuro play)

Kuroko said:
"Kayy...." Kuro said, laying on the floor. He watched her face away from him, then silently slid out the room. He reminded himself of a child, Not wanting to sleep. Instead, he explored the house. Eventually he stumbled upon a piano. He loved to play them, specifically one classical. (für elise by Ludwig Van Beethoven) He sat at the chair in front of it, and cracked his knuckles. Then he reached over to the keys, knowing the piece by heart...
(@Enmyira)

Kuroko said:
Music...music! She glance over to see ifher ccompanion had heard it..... annnnddd he was gone. She frowned and slowly decided to follow the sound.

Enmyira said:
Music...music! She glance over to see ifher ccompanion had heard it..... annnnddd he was gone. She frowned and slowly decided to follow the sound.
How he loved to play this song. Before long, he began to play beautifully, the notes casscsding throughout the building. He smiled, a real smile at that. He rarely smiled legitimately, but when it happened...well stars would be jealous of how bright it was.

([media]

[/media])

Alistair Crowley woke up in a bed that was not his, once again.

As he looked beside him in the bed and smiled at the naked woman sleeping peacefully next to him. As Crowley slumped out of bed, he pulled on his pants and looked at the clock. 8:30, the demon thought as he looked out the window to the bustling city below, If I leave now, she won't remember me.

After quickly pulling on his clothes and slipping out of the apartment, Crowley pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with his gold-plated lighter. "This is going to be a long day."

Lucia smiles as she walks up to the old building. She had been told it's like a safe haven for vampires so she thought it might be a good idea to go there and see if she could stay. She walks up to the door and knocks three times.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia smiles as she walks up to the old building. She had been told it's like a safe haven for vampires so she thought it might be a good idea to go there and see if she could stay. She walks up to the door and knocks three times.
In a poof of smoke, Crowley appeared next to the girl. "Hm? Oh, hello. How are you today?"

Lucia jumps back and yelps in fear. "Jeez you almost gave me a heart attack!" She looks at the man and sighs. Thinking about what he could possibly be and figures he's some kind of demon.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia jumps back and yelps in fear. "Jeez you almost gave me a heart attack." She looks at the man and sighs. Thinking about what he could possibly be and figures he's some kind of demon.
"Well, that wouldn't be good, now would it?" Crowley says, as he takes another drag from his cigarette. "You wouldn't mind telling me where I am, could you?"

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia jumps back and yelps in fear. "Jeez you almost gave me a heart attack!" She looks at the man and sighs. Thinking about what he could possibly be and figures he's some kind of demon.
"Ah, where are my manners?" Crowley said with a grin, bowing before he stuck out his hand. "Alistair Crowley, at your service. And you are..?"

Lucia Smiles and bows as well. "It's nice to meet u Mr. Crowley. I'm Lucia Bell." She stands up straight. "You can call me Lucy if you want though."

@Safety Hammer

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia Smiles and bows as well. "It's nice to meet u Mr. Crowley. I'm Lucia Bell." She stands up straight. "You can call me Lucy if you want though."
@Safety Hammer
"Huh." Crowley said, before taking another puff from his cigarette. He looked over at the girl who was standing besides him and started to knock very loudly. "OI! ANYONE IN 'ERE?!"

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia giggles at this. She definitely thought this guy was cute. "So what brings you here?" She smiles at him.
"Huh?" Crowley said in mid-knock. "Fuck if I know. One minute I'm walking down the streets of London, the next I'm here. What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back