• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Wut?)

[/QUOTE]
(i've been in the mansion the whole time, playing für elise by Ludwig van Beethoven)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
(i've been in the mansion the whole time, playing für elise by Ludwig van Beethoven)
(Dude, that is only like a ten minute song. It would be done as soon as Crowley tossed Lucia the bottle)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Dude, that is only like a ten minute song. It would be done as soon as Crowley tossed Lucia the bottle)

[/QUOTE]
(it still happened but whatever. Get drunk they said.....it was fun they said.....)

Lucia catches the bottle and takes a mouthful and swallows handing it back. "Well I guess it would be cool to tell people I had my first drink with a demon."

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia catches the bottle and takes a mouthful and swallows handing it back. "Well I guess it would be cool to tell people I had my first drink with a demon."
"Your first, eh?" Crowley said, as he fell back onto his bed."So would I be correct to say that you were below the age of 21 when you were bitten? Either that, or you just really want to hit it off with me, I mean, I'm not going to act like I haven't noticed you looking at me as if I was your high school sweetheart. I would like it better if you were straight forward about these things."

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia laughs "Yeah, I was only 17 when I was bitten. And I gotta say, you're definitely cute." She smiles at him.
"I get that a lot." Crowley says as he snatches the bottle from the vampire. "So how old are you now? Not that it matters." Crowley took a drink from the bottle and it down on the bedside table. "So is this place just a safe haven for vampires? I wonder why he wants me here, then.."

She smiles "at this point I'm 97 and no I hear there's all kinds of creatures here." She sits down on the bed next to him.

"I'm not nearly as drunk as I want to be." Crowley said, as he lit another cigarette. The smoke spiraled into the air, as the paper and tobacco burned. "You aren't too bad looking yourself, kid." Crowley smiled as he set the cigarette down in the ashtray and kissed Lucia on the cheek.

Lucia blushes and looks away. "Yea I give a whole new meaning to 90 year old virgin..." She smiles and stands up.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia blushes and looks away. "Yea I give a whole new meaning to 90 year old virgin..." She smiles and stands up.
"Seriously?!" Crowley laughed as he took another drink from the whiskey. "Well, I guess you haven't been spendin' your immortality right." Crowley leaned in and kissed her again, this time on the lips. "Now, would you like some more whiskey, or am I going to have to be drinking alone?"

She smiles and blushes taking the bottle taking the bottle from him.

"That's not entirely true I just haven't found anyone right for me yet."

She takes a long drink and hands the bottle back.

Lucifer666 said:
She smiles and blushes taking the bottle taking the bottle from him.
"That's not entirely true I just haven't found anyone right for me yet."

She takes a long drink and hands the bottle back.
Crowley laughed. "I guess that means that you won't be falling for me." Crowley sat up and walked to the window. "So, do you want to leave? Because the bottle is almost finished, and there wouldn't be any other reason for you to stay."

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia smiles. "Well ... You never know what a girl might do." She leans forward and kisses him.
@Safety Hammer
Not much takes Crowley by surprise anymore, but that kiss definitely did. After embracing the kiss for a couple seconds, Crowley broke it. "Are you sure you want to do this? Because you might regret it."

Lucifer666 said:
She smirks. "I never said I was gonna have sex with you." She says wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I know. I wasn't talking about sex." Crowley said, before he pulled Lucia pulling her closer to him.

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia smiles and presses her lips to his. "I think I am so why not give it a try?" She lays her head on his chest.
I just met her, Crowley thought, as he pulls her in for another kiss. I have to admit, she's pretty straight forward.

She smiles. "If I did let you take my virginity you would have to be my boyfriend first and you can't leave me after ok?" She grabs onto his shirt tightly and looks him in the eye.

Lucifer666 said:
She smiles. "If I did let you take my virginity you would have to be my boyfriend first and you can't leave me after ok?" She grabs onto his shirt tightly and looks him in the eye.
"As much as I would love to, I can't." Crowley said with a sigh. "It's my job. As a demon, my job is to create sin. And adultery is a sin too. The idea of a demon to be in a relationship could get me in so much trouble. Especially if I was sent here for a purpose. I'm sorry.."

"So, you can leave if you want." Crowley said, picking up his cigarette and smoking from it. "Come back when you lose your morals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back