• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Soren Nystrom

Soren nearly leaped out of his skin at the suddenly large hug he found himself enveloped in, his small frame pretty much engulfed. "It's... no problem? And that's very nice," the male said, sounding bewildered, his hand going to give Crowley a few soft, small pats on the back. He had no idea how important authors were to evil incarnate.

"I sat outside watching birds for 4 hours, I assure you if I had someone I was romantically interested in, I'd already be with them." Soren said with a light laugh, extracting himself from the man and curling his umbrella to his chest.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

Soren nearly leaped out of his skin at the suddenly large hug he found himself enveloped in, his small frame pretty much engulfed. "It's... no problem? And that's very nice," the male said, sounding bewildered, his hand going to give Crowley a few soft, small pats on the back. He had no idea how important authors were to evil incarnate.

"I sat outside watching birds for 4 hours, I assure you if I had someone I was romantically interested in, I'd already be with them." Soren said with a light laugh, extracting himself from the man and curling his umbrella to his chest.
"Bird watching." Crowley said with a look that screamed 'are you kidding me'. "You have been sitting outside for four hours, bird watching. That is disappointing on so many levels." Crowley the picked up the boy, and laid him over his shoulder. "THAT'S IT, BIRD BOY! I'm gonna make you have fun even if it kills you!"

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Are-you-kidding-me-140996.png

Soren Nystrom

Soren let out a surprised screech, immediately attempting to lodge his knee into Crowley's ribs. "I was having fun- birds are fascinating creatures and I-" The male made an odd noise, almost like snuffled growl, "-like them! Let me go!"

If he wasn't quite awake, he was now, his pale hair probably in Crowley's face as he tried to whip his head around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

Soren let out a surprised screech, immediately attempting to lodge his knee into Crowley's ribs. "I was having fun- birds are fascinating creatures and I-" The male made an odd noise, almost like snuffled growl, "-like them! Let me go!"

If he wasn't quite awake, he was now, his pale hair probably in Crowley's face as he tried to whip his head around.

"You can thrash around all you want, bird boy." Crowley said with a smirk. "You have been using your immortality for all of the wrong reasons, you know that?! Life is about having fun with other people! Trust me, when you have lived for over two hundred thousand years, you realize that being alone sucks dick. And not in the good way."

Soren Nystrom

"You can't misuse immortality- it's a quality that has no designated or reccomended use and if anything it is a quality that is made to be squandered-" Soren punctuates this with a kick, "and if I choose to spend all eternity watching birds outside and occasionally getting really bad sunburn then that is a fine way to spend it!" Frustration was mounting and Soren let out an almost comical sigh of petulance. "Let go of me already, you overgrown serpent!"

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"You can't misuse immortality- it's a quality that has no designated or reccomended use and if anything it is a quality that is made to be squandered-" Soren punctuates this with a kick, "and if I choose to spend all eternity watching birds outside and occasionally getting really bad sunburn then that is a fine way to spend it!" Frustration was mounting and Soren let out an almost comical sigh of petulance. "Let go of me already, you overgrown serpent!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU PROMISE THAT WE ARE GONNA HAVE FUN!" Crowley said with a laugh, responding to the kicking by throwing him in the air, and catching him before he hit the ground. "Do you really think that I am going to put you down because you're kicking me? My son was the Marquis de Sade!!"

Soren Nystrom

"What do you mean we? I don't even know who you are!" The vampire protested, yelping when he went airborne and landed, a bit ungraceful in his descent as a flailing entity. "I promise, just put me on the ground! I would of assumed you'd respect the wishes of a stranger but I guess that's foolish, isn't it?" The male let his fist thump against Crowley's shoulder, digging his nails in slightly, though there was no real malice in it- only frustration.

(Ok good)

"What the hell is going on?!?" Val asked walking in on one of the strangest things shes seen. Her hair was pulled back in a sloppy bun, and she was in her pajamas. Bright teal shorts and a black tank top that hugged her figure. "Crowley! Stop being a tool!"

@Xasper

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"What do you mean we? I don't even know who you are!" The vampire protested, yelping when he went airborne and landed, a bit ungraceful in his descent as a flailing entity. "I promise, just put me on the ground! I would of assumed you'd respect the wishes of a stranger but I guess that's foolish, isn't it?" The male let his fist thump against Crowley's shoulder, digging his nails in slightly, though there was no real malice in it- only frustration.

"Did you already forget my name, Soren? It's Alistair Crowley. And you also did the stupidest thing you can ever do when confronted by a demon. You just made a deal with one!"

FireMaiden said:
(Ok good)
"What the hell is going on?!?" Val asked walking in on one of the strangest things shes seen. Her hair was pulled back in a sloppy bun, and she was in her pajamas. Bright teal shorts and a black tank top that hugged her figure. "Crowley! Stop being a tool!"

@Xasper
"Aww! Just a couple more minutes?!" Crowley said as he stuck out his forked tongue (which looked just like a snake's) and pretended to whine like a child would. He set down Soren and gave Val a toothy grin, before grabbing the boy's hand. "Sorry, Val. This guy just made a deal with me. He's in my jurisdiction now!"

(Sorry, I gtg in like 15 minutes)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Did you already forget my name, Soren? It's Alistair Crowley. And you also did the stupidest thing you can ever do when confronted by a demon. You just made a deal with one!"
"Aww! Just a couple more minutes?!" Crowley said as he stuck out his forked tongue (which looked just like a snake's) and pretended to whine like a child would. He set down Soren and gave Val a toothy grin, before grabbing the boy's hand. "Sorry, Val. This guy just made a deal with me. He's in my jurisdiction now!"

[/QUOTE]
"Te ipsum et senes magnum stultus," Val said as she rolled her eyes. "Give the kid a break, I mean he's looks younger than me," She said, looking at the poor kid who made a stupid decision.

it's latin

FireMaiden said:
(Sorry, I gtg in like 15 minutes)
"Te ipsum et senes magnum stultus," Val said as she rolled her eyes. "Give the kid a break, I mean he's looks younger than me," She said, looking at the poor kid who made a stupid decision.

it's latin

"Heus haedus suo arbitrio nunc secundo agere mecum!" Crowley yelled back at Val with a smile, as he gripped Soren's hand tighter.

(I gtg so last post for the night)

Soren Nystrom

"I think," Soren began hastely, trying to tug his hand from Crowley's, "that you should learn the difference from a promise and a legally binding deal. If anything, you're in my jurisdiction since I'm the contractor and you're the contract fulfiller." He said, suddenly feeling very sullen. He should of never bothered to stop watching those birds.

Xasper said:

Soren Nystrom

"I think," Soren began hastely, trying to tug his hand from Crowley's, "that you should learn the difference from a promise and a legally binding deal. If anything, you're in my jurisdiction since I'm the contractor and you're the contract fulfiller." He said, suddenly feeling very sullen. He should of never bothered to stop watching those birds.

"Vis ut discant omnes semel in paulum aliquid fun? I mean, would you just loosen up and have some fun?!"

Xasper said:

Soren Nystrom

"And I think," Crowley said with a devilish smile, "That I've been doing this for 200,000 years, and I have never let a deal fail. So get ready to have the time of your life, bird boy!""

Soren Nystrom

It wasn't even that he was an uptight guy or didn't like having fun. It was just the man's insistence was making him self-conscious, and wondering if birdwatching for long periods of time was an abnormal thing.

Soren looked at Crowley for a few incredulous moments before opening his mouth, "I should of never shown you where the kitchen was." He said with chagrin.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

It wasn't even that he was an uptight guy or didn't like having fun. It was just the man's insistence was making him self-conscious, and wondering if birdwatching for long periods of time was an abnormal thing.

Soren looked at Crowley for a few incredulous moments before opening his mouth, "I should of never shown you where the kitchen was." He said with chargin.

"If I'm annoying you, just know that I do that to everyone. It's my job." Crowley gave a smile to Soren. "And I'm not gonna lie, you are pretty cute when you're mad." Crowley said, as he 'booped' the vampire's nose. "Trust me, if we have some fun my way, I'll let you go watch birds for the rest of the day, okay?"

U5KAaPX.jpg

Soren Nystrom

"I don't think 'trust me' and a demon should thinks that you associate together," Soren insisted, wrinkling his nose when Crowley's finger made contact and jerked his head away. What a baffling man. "I'm also a little frightened of what you would consider fun, after all you told me you have parentage to Marquis de Sade."

Lucia wakes up and walks out of her room. She walks down the hall and looks around wondering who else is here. Maybe there's something better than that asshole Crowley.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"I don't think 'trust me' and a demon should thinks that you associate together," Soren insisted, wrinkling his nose when Crowley's finger made contact and jerked his head away. What a baffling man. "I'm also a little frightened of what you would consider fun, after all you told me you have parentage to Marquis de Sade."

"It's not like it's anything sexual. Unless you want it to be sexual. But guessing by your tone, it's not." Crowley said as he opened the door to his own room, and swung the boy in. "Now what is your favorite color?"

Soren Nystrom

"Green," he replied immediately, stumbling into Crowley's room. He immediately did a 360, scoping out the area. "You'd be correct about that assumption. But I digress, how exactly then do you intend on having fun. Because besides wandering around, there isn't much here to do." Soren said, absently running a hand over his arm. He hadn't expected the demon to actually be stronger than him. It almost made the male feel a tad helpless, like a human.

She Saw Crowley throw some kid into his room and runs over and knocks on the door.she didn't want anyone else to get hurt like she was or worse.

Xasper said:
Soren Nystrom

"Green," he replied immediately, stumbling into Crowley's room. He immediately did a 360, scoping out the area. "You'd be correct about that assumption. But I digress, how exactly then do you intend on having fun. Because besides wandering around, there isn't much here to do." Soren said, absently running a hand over his arm. He hadn't expected the demon to actually be stronger than him. It almost made the male feel a tad helpless, like a human.
"Alright! Now I must warn you that I am a trained professional, and not to try this at home." Crowley said with a smile and a wink, as he clasped his hands together, making a finger gun.

"Bang."

As Crowley 'shot' with his hands, a stream of green fire flew from his fore fingers and flew out of the window and into the sky, exploding into a ball of light. The kickback from said firework being shot from his hands, sent Crowley flying out of the doorway and into the hall. "Ouch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back