• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Xan said:
Soren Nystrom

"Mm, just tired. And that was me complaining. It's indecent." He said through a mouthful, before picking up an icecube and slinging it at Crowley. "Wear clothes like everyone else." His tone was nearly playful, and noticing Crowley doing the familiar pat-pat-pocket, Soren reached into his front pocket and slung a cigarette box at him. "Here."
Crowley jumped up and caught the ice cube in his teeth. "You've gotta be quicker than that." Crowley said through his teeth, before he crunched down on the ice. He then grabbed the box of cigarettes, pulled one out, and lit it with his finger. He usually had to use a lighter to keep his cover, but in the presence of them, he was a bit more relaxed. "I'll walk out here in the nude if I want, bird boy." The demon said with a smile. "I'm a demon. Decency is not my prerogative. You want this back?" Crowley handed the box back to him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I believe you are referring to O-. I am not a huge fan. A bit too salty if you ask me." Crowley said as he pulled out another hunk of frozen meat from the freezer.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, yeah, that one. I don't like it much either, but it's ok," Val said with a shrug. "Hey, once you two are done flirting, you can go check if the dryer is done."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh, yeah, that one. I don't like it much either, but it's ok," Val said with a shrug. "Hey, once you two are done flirting, you can go check if the dryer is done."
"Actually, I've been meaning to ask you how you knew my name." Crowley said, hopping up on the counter top.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Actually, I've been meaning to ask you how you knew my name." Crowley said, hopping up on the counter top.

[/QUOTE]
"It was a long time ago," Val said, her expression slightly sad. "My "mother" so to speak, made a deal with you that cost her life. I don't know what it was exactly, but, it was pretty big."

FireMaiden said:
"It was a long time ago," Val said, her expression slightly sad. "My "mother" so to speak, made a deal with you that cost her life. I don't know what it was exactly, but, it was pretty big."
"That sucks." Crowley said, rather bluntly. "Welp, I'm off to the dryer to get a towel and then off to the shower." The demon hopped off of the counter, and then walked out of the kitchen, whistling "The Devil Went Down to Georgia".

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"That sucks." Crowley said, rather bluntly. "Welp, I'm off to the dryer to get a towel and then off to the shower." The demon hopped off of the counter, and then walked out of the kitchen, whistling "The Devil Went Down to Georgia".

[/QUOTE]
"videretur parum vobis est, her name was Belladonna, that ring a bell?" She asked her voice showing slight annoyance.

"Neque illud." Crowley said, as he walked back from the dryer with a purple towel. "Dic volucri, si vult puer ad me." Crowley said with a wink.

"Nope!"

"Tell bird boy to join me if he wants."

As Crowley undressed, he looked into the mirror and scratched at his five o' clock shadow. He'd shave tomorrow. He opened the shower door, and turned the nozzle, causing the hot water spurt out and filling the room with steam...

Lucifer666 said:
Lucia had left and gone to her room while Crowley was gone. She sat on her bed crying and listening to music.
@Safety Hammer

(Song that Lucia is listening to. )
"Lucia..?" Crowley said sadly. He had hoped that she would have stayed. With a sigh, he walked over to the bedside and put his clothes on. Maybe she was also getting dressed. Crowley slipped on his shirt, straightened his tie and walked to her room. When he saw her crying, he shut the door and hurried to her side. "Are you okay?"

She looks up at him and hugs him still sobbing. "I- *sob* I don't want you to *sob* leave me." She cries into his chest hoping he'll say he won't leave her and make her have to pretend to hate him.

Lucifer666 said:
She looks up at him and hugs him still sobbing. "I- *sob* I don't want you to *sob* leave me." She cries into his chest hoping he'll say he won't leave her and make her have to pretend to hate him.
Crowley sat down next to her and hugged her. "I will never leave you. But if I reveal that I love you, I will never see you again." Crowley said, as he smoothed out her hair. "And I would rather undergo eternal torment than be apart from you. You must understand that I don't want to do this, but I have to do this." Crowley lifted her head up by the chin and kissed her. "I will always love you."

she looks at him with tears still in her eyes. "I love you too." She kisses him back and nuzzles his neck. "But I want you to be all mine." She holds onto his shirt. "Will you at least keep coming back to me?"

Lucifer666 said:
she looks at him with tears still in her eyes. "I love you too." She kisses him back and nuzzles his neck. "But I want you to be all mine." She holds onto his shirt. "Will you at least keep coming back to me?"
"Always." Edgar said, as he gave her another kiss. "Are you sure last night was your first time? Because they way you.. Let's just say that you were good." The demon smiled a cheeky smile.

she smiles. "Thank you and yes it was my first." She looks up at him and kisses him lightly. "I love you." She smiles against his lips.

Lucifer666 said:
she smiles. "Thank you and yes it was my first." She looks up at him and kisses him lightly. "I love you." She smiles against his lips.
"C'mon. I know you can do better than that." Crowley said, as he kissed her passionately. "Do it like that."

Lucifer666 said:
She smiles and gives him a long passionately kiss back. "Better?" She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck.
"Better." Crowley said with a smile, as he wraps his arms around her waist. "So, is this going to be round two, or am I going to have to wait till later?"

Lucifer666 said:
She smiles. "Are you trying to get me pregnant?" She laughs and kisses him.
"Funny story about that." Crowley said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I actually can't get anyone pregnant anymore. You see, when you are a demon, you are expected to pass on such 'evil' to your children. Well, one of my kids happened to be a hero. So, they took the ability away from me." Crowley smiled awkwardly. "But it doesn't mean I can't try."

She look at him sadly. "I'm sorry but at least you know your child made the right choice." She lays her head on his chest.

Lucifer666 said:
She look at him sadly. "I'm sorry but at least you know your child made the right choice." She lays her head on his chest.
"How about we stop dwelling on the past.." Crowley said with a kiss. "And start focusing on the present." The demon kissed her again before smiling on her lips

She smiles and pushes him down onto her bed and kisses him hard. She starts running her hands up and down his chest and then up onto his shoulders and around his neck. "I love you soo much."

Lucifer666 said:
She smiles and pushes him down onto her bed and kisses him hard. She starts running her hands up and down his chest and then up onto his shoulders and around his neck. "I love you soo much."
"Feisty, are we?" Crowley said, as he takes off his shirt and hers as well. He ran his fingers through her hair and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you too, baby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back