• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Kuro stopped suddenly, going rigid. '.....the...ass? frying pan? is that even possible? i don't wanna find out. but lets see if they can take a joke...' Kuro thought, then faced the voice. smiling, he said, "It's digiorno?" he said, trying not to laugh. He looked at her with a 'gonna be like that for now' look.

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
Kuro stopped suddenly, going rigid. '.....the...ass? frying pan? is that even possible? i don't wanna find out. but lets see if they can take a joke...' Kuro thought, then faced the voice. smiling, he said, "It's digiorno?" he said, trying not to laugh. He looked at her with a 'gonna be like that for now' look.
"Are you sure you aren't delivery?" Val said back with a serious glare, but also trying not to laugh. "Haven't seen you around before, you one of Lissa's friends? Or snack?"

FireMaiden said:
"Are you sure you aren't delivery?" Val said back with a serious glare, but also trying not to laugh. "Haven't seen you around before, you one of Lissa's friends? Or snack?"
(quick question. is 'lissa' Vasilisa? like, enmyira's char?)

FireMaiden said:
(thx)

"yeah. became friends after i met her as she walked through the snow barefoot...... wait...Snack? Am i to take that like.. a cannibal?.....or sexually?" Kuro said, trying to remember if Lissa ever hinted at being a cannibal. He shuddered at the thought of her being either.

(His memories are sealed in a black jewel that Lissa has, So he doesn't remember his past. meaning no memories of being a vampire prince. If you can remember the voice or face of the 2nd most powerful royal family, the Xenovians, then by all means, try to get him to remember. it will have to be careful and planned out though.)

Kuroko said:
"yeah. became friends after i met her as she walked through the snow barefoot...... wait...Snack? Am i to take that like.. a cannibal?.....or sexually?" Kuro said, trying to remember if Lissa ever hinted at being a cannibal. He shuddered at the thought of her being either.
"You seem...familiar. Oh, no, we aren't cannibals," Val said, waving him into the kitchen. "I'm Valeria, call me Val though." She grabbed another two sodas from the the fridge and a blood pack which she began to drink. "Sorry about me eating, the wolf didn't fill me up," she said, her voice a bit muffled.

FireMaiden said:
"You seem...familiar. Oh, no, we aren't cannibals," Val said, waving him into the kitchen. "I'm Valeria, call me Val though." She grabbed another two sodas from the the fridge and a blood pack which she began to drink. "Sorry about me eating, the wolf didn't fill me up," she said, her voice a bit muffled.
Kuro followed Val, but stopped when she pulled out a blood pack. It seemed alluring, like it was amazing, but he couldn't remember why. He wondered why blood drew him in, but shook away the urge. "No problem...Wolf? Oh, so you hunt. I'm not big on hunting, but hey, it's you not me. Name's Kuro. Nice to meet you." Kuro said smiling.

Kuroko said:
Kuro followed Val, but stopped when she pulled out a blood pack. It seemed alluring, like it was amazing, but he couldn't remember why. He wondered why blood drew him in, but shook away the urge. "No problem...Wolf? Oh, so you hunt. I'm not big on hunting, but hey, it's you not me. Name's Kuro. Nice to meet you." Kuro said smiling.
"Oh no, it got in the house and I had to kill it. There's still blood in the library," Val said after swallowing a gulp of blood. "You can have either one of those sodas, and whatever you want to eat."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh no, it got in the house and I had to kill it. There's still blood in the library," Val said after swallowing a gulp of blood. "You can have either one of those sodas, and whatever you want to eat."
"Thanks. i'll take you up on that offer." Kuro said, grabbing a coke and chocolate bar. He wasn't very hungry but he was thirsty. Then, Kuro realized that he still wore the 300 pound weights under his clothes. He had completely forgoten about them, and placed the items down on the counter before taking off his shirt and jacket. Then he unstrapped the weights and placed them carefully on the ground, as to not put cracks in the floor. He put his shirt and jacket back on, and started to drink the coke.

Kuroko said:
"Thanks. i'll take you up on that offer." Kuro said, grabbing a coke and chocolate bar. He wasn't very hungry but he was thirsty. Then, Kuro realized that he still wore the 300 pound weights under his clothes. He had completely forgoten about them, and placed the items down on the counter before taking off his shirt and jacket. Then he unstrapped the weights and placed them carefully on the ground, as to not put cracks in the floor. He put his shirt and jacket back on, and started to drink the coke.
"Holy, why do you have weights under your clothes?" Val asked, placing the now empty blood pack into a bio hazard trashbag. "Anyway, Why did Lissa bring you here? She's not the type to do that."

FireMaiden said:
"Holy, why do you have weights under your clothes?" Val asked, placing the now empty blood pack into a bio hazard trashbag. "Anyway, Why did Lissa bring you here? She's not the type to do that."
"The weights? These are like...what...300 pounds each? I was working out on a steep hill when i met lissa. Kind of a habit to wear them when training. But i don't know why she took me here. I'm not sure she told me why, or if i should say. you'll have to ask her." Kuro said, finishing the can, crushing it in his hand, then leaning back as he threw the can like an NBA star into the trashcan.

Kuroko said:
"The weights? These are like...what...300 pounds each? I was working out on a steep hill when i met lissa. Kind of a habit to wear them when training. But i don't know why she took me here. I'm not sure she told me why, or if i should say. you'll have to ask her." Kuro said, finishing the can, crushing it in his hand, then leaning back as he threw the can like an NBA star into the trashcan.
Val walked over and picked them up with ease, "At least put them on the counter so no one trips," she told him softly putting them on the counter. "So, you like for mansion so far?" She asked, popping open the cream soda and taking a sip.

FireMaiden said:
Val walked over and picked them up with ease, "At least put them on the counter so no one trips," she told him softly putting them on the counter. "So, you like for mansion so far?" She asked, popping open the cream soda and taking a sip.
"Oh, so you think that they're light too? I need to remember to get the ton weights. i keep forgetting. And yeah, this place is pretty cool." Kuro said, before taking a bite out of the chocolate bar. He blinked quickly, first his eyes hazel, then bright red, then hazel again in a matter of three blinks.

Kuroko said:
"Oh, so you think that they're light too? I need to remember to get the ton weights. i keep forgetting. And yeah, this place is pretty cool." Kuro said, before taking a bite out of the chocolate bar. He blinked quickly, first his eyes hazel, then bright red, then hazel again in a matter of three blinks.
"Your eyes just...." Val said noticing the changes. "Are you a vampire by chance? Lissa has a soft spot for mortals but won't bring them here, so that rules out you being human. And I would've killed you if you are a werewolf, so, what are you?"

FireMaiden said:
"Your eyes just...." Val said noticing the changes. "Are you a vampire by chance? Lissa has a soft spot for mortals but won't bring them here, so that rules out you being human. And I would've killed you if you are a werewolf, so, what are you?"
"Vampire? Werewolf? No i'm human. wait, what are you talking about? Kill me?!" Kuro said, stepping back in confusion. 'what is she talking about? they don't exist, do they?' he thought.

(He is a pure vampire, but his memories were sealed in a black jewel that Lissa has. Someone has to break it to release them. His family sealed them.(Xenovian royal family) there were rumors of his memories being sealed, and you basically could tell him anything about his past and he would believe it)

Kuroko said:
"Vampire? Werewolf? No i'm human. wait, what are you talking about? Kill me?!" Kuro said, stepping back in confusion. 'what is she talking about? they don't exist, do they?' he thought.
"Oh, I'm not going to. Only werewolves who trespass on our territory. I don't ,in humans here, but trust me you aren't human. Everyone in the house would be trying to eat you, including Lissa. Hell, I'd probably feed you to Sparkles," As Val said that, a low rumble echoed through the house. "Oh, you wanna help me feed a dragon? He won't eat you, I just can open the door when my arms are full."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh, I'm not going to. Only werewolves who trespass on our territory. I don't ,in humans here, but trust me you aren't human. Everyone in the house would be trying to eat you, including Lissa. Hell, I'd probably feed you to Sparkles," As Val said that, a low rumble echoed through the house. "Oh, you wanna help me feed a dragon? He won't eat you, I just can open the door when my arms are full."
"Not human....me...wait. Dragon? Hell Yeah Fucking Right. i'll help, just tell me what to do." Kuro said, dropping the shock of the supernatural being real. He walked over to the door and politely motioned her to lead the way.

Kuroko said:
"Not human....me...wait. Dragon? Hell Yeah Fucking Right. i'll help, just tell me what to do." Kuro said, dropping the shock of the supernatural being real. He walked over to the door and politely motioned her to lead the way.
From a large ice chest, Val pulled a large bag of different types of meat. She walked down stone steps to a large cavern. It was the dragons cage. A large cave like thing, with an opening so the dragon can go to the dungeon where it sleeps. A current of air blew her hair and clothing as a slender, but mighty white dragon landed a little bit away from them. "That's Sparkles."

Crowley said nothing. He just drank in the corner of the room, quickly wiping away bitter tears so no one could see him cry. He was miserable. He had not only fallen in love, but he had banished himself back to hell.

FireMaiden said:
From a large ice chest, Val pulled a large bag of different types of meat. She walked down stone steps to a large cavern. It was the dragons cage. A large cave like thing, with an opening so the dragon can go to the dungeon where it sleeps. A current of air blew her hair and clothing as a slender, but mighty white dragon landed a little bit away from them. "That's Sparkles."
"awesome." He said, staring at the dragon intently. for a second, he looked like his real self.Pure white hair, Bright purple eyes, a stunning smile, yet serious look in his alluring eyes. "So, what now?" Kuro asked, unaware of the change. then, it stopped. he changed back to his sealed, brown hair, hazel eyes look.

guns anime anime boys white hair purple eyes tegami bachi gauche suede letter bee_wallpaperswa.com_72.jpg

Kuroko said:
"awesome." He said, staring at the dragon intently. for a second, he looked like his real self.Pure white hair, Bright purple eyes, a stunning smile, yet serious look in his alluring eyes. "So, what now?" Kuro asked, unaware of the change. then, it stopped. he changed back to his sealed, brown hair, hazel eyes look.
guns anime anime boys white hair purple eyes tegami bachi gauche suede letter bee_wallpaperswa.com_72.jpg
"Holy shit! Dude, you are a vamp!" Val exclaimed with a smile. "A pretty cool one too. But I'm guessing you don't remember anything about your life or friends right?" She asked, tossing a chunk of meat to the dragon who caught it. "If you want, I can tell you what I know about...well...you."

The sudden sound of an explosion blew outside,a vague silhouette appearing in the light that followed.

Lucian rose from the ground where he had fallen,still confused about what the hell had just happened to him. But his memories where there now. Something critical was missing,but at least they existed.

He fixed his arm that was broken in the fall,putting it back on place. Blood was sipping from a cut in his head. He looked around,still trying to figure out where he was,his mind confused from the sudden change of time periods.

@FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"Holy shit! Dude, you are a vamp!" Val exclaimed with a smile. "A pretty cool one too. But I'm guessing you don't remember anything about your life or friends right?" She asked, tossing a chunk of meat to the dragon who caught it. "If you want, I can tell you what I know about...well...you."
(sry, i had illumanati business)

"I am? Ha, a cool vampire.... well yess, i don't remember my past, so yeah tell me please." Kuro said, watching the dragon catch it, then Val. She was being so nice to someone she just met. He'll have to remember to thank her in some way later.

KaalysBR said:
The sudden sound of an explosion blew outside,a vague silhouette appearing in the light that followed.
Lucian rose from the ground where he had fallen,still confused about what the hell had just happened to him. But his memories where there now. Something critical was missing,but at least they existed.

He fixed his arm that was broken in the fall,putting it back on place. Blood was sipping from a cut in his head. He looked around,still trying to figure out where he was,his mind confused from the sudden change of time periods.

@FireMaiden
"Oh hey Lucian, nice of you to drop in," Val said, tossing the dragon another large piece of meat. "You alright? That looked pretty nasty."

Kuroko said:
(sry, i had illumanati business)
"I am? Ha, a cool vampire.... well yess, i don't remember my past, so yeah tell me please." Kuro said, watching the dragon catch it, then Val. She was being so nice to someone she just met. He'll have to remember to thank her in some way later.
"Yep, your important too," She told Kuro, "Oh, he's Lucian, say hi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back