• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

She looks up at the demon and smiles. "Hello there do you happen to know if Lucia Bell is here?" She asks hoping she was in the right place.

Lucifer666 said:
She looks up at the demon and smiles. "Hello there do you happen to know if Lucia Bell is here?" She asks hoping she was in the right place.
Crowley closed his eyes, holding back the urge to cry, and exhaled. "Sh-she's dead."

June stopes smiling. "W-what? ... N-no s-she .. She can't be." She shakes her head starting to cry. "No no no no no no." She falls to her knees and starts sobbing.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](It's from Romeo and Juliet.)

[/QUOTE]
(Wow I should have known that lol I just read that in my literature class)

Lucifer666 said:
June stopes smiling. "W-what? ... N-no s-she .. She can't be." She shakes her head starting to cry. "No no no no no no." She falls to her knees and starts sobbing.
Crowley helped the girl up from the floor, and looked her in the eyes. "Look, I know what you are going through. I was.. I was her boyfriend. And she died in my arms. If you are here to mourn, so be it. But afterwards, you need to leave."

(Ok im gonna make up a reason to come back to the mansion since I wanna rp in my rp xP) Claudine gets up amd heads back into the village. Someone has to of known my mother. She walks towards the village's small library and heads inside. She was greeted by the librarian, who was a good friend of her's. "Do you remember my mother? I really must know more about her." The librarian sighs and nods hesitatingly, "of course I do. Look red theres things your not ready to know yet and its better if you dont." She says trying to persuade Claudine to rethink her decision. "Hahaha.. Thats not funny. Look Dyane but I need you to tell me. I dont have a house now because of this bracelet my mother gave me. Just tell me." The girl grumbles while crossing her arms. Dyane sighs and heads to the back of the library. She pulls an old hard cover book from the shelve that was covered in a lauer of dust. She blows the dust off and walks back over to Claudine. "Ah.." Dyane opens the book and pulls a few letters from it then hands them to her. She then turns it over and opens the back cover. The pages were cut out to form a secret compartment. A journal and a few pendants were inside. She takes the journal out and hands it to Claudine. The girl takes it and thanks her then proceeds to walk out of the library. Welp lets figure out what your secrets are mother.. She thought and opened the first letter. It smelt of different herbs her mother used in her 'business'. Her eyes scanned across the words taking in all the information that the letter had to offer. There wasnt much about anything important so she opened the next letter. This one was addressed to her and what she read shocked her. Wait what?! Mom fought vampires?... Ok I know she was a witch but when did she even have time to do this?.. Ok so she fought like all of the different creatures heh.... I applaud you for being able to hide this... She read the rest of the letter. Well time to go back to that dreaded mansion. Theres something in there I need.. With that thought Claudine headed back to the mansion with the journal and letters still in hand.

@anybodyy

Safety Hammer] [I][COLOR=#b30000]"Fuck."[/COLOR][/I] Crowley mumbled under his breath as he saw the red haired girl walking towards him. [COLOR=#b30000]"VAL! MORE PEOPLE!"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32473-firemaiden/ said:
@FireMaiden[/URL]
Val sniffed the air and smiled, running past Crowely and the dragon. She ran up to Claudine and glommped her. "Yay! Red you came back!"

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Claudine grumbles as she looks the mansion. Did she want to be here? Absolutely not. But she wasnt going to leave till she found what technically belongs to her. Well maybe if she's about to die but still.. Once she saw Val she smiled a bit. She thought Val was cool and kinda wished she was human so they could talk and not have fighting happen. "Yeah.. I did." She says.

@FireMaiden

Libra259 said:
Claudine grumbles as she looks the mansion. Did she want to be here? Absolutely not. But she wasnt going to leave till she found what technically belongs to her. Well maybe if she's about to die but still.. Once she saw Val she smiled a bit. She thought Val was cool and kinda wished she was human so they could talk and not have fighting happen. "Yeah.. I did." She says.
@FireMaiden
"I have a feeling you aren't here just to see me," Val said with a smile, "Sorry that the house seems kinda down, Crowely over there just lost someone special," She said quietly. "Come on, I'm hanging out in the library with Lucian and Kuro." Val waved for her to follow as she walked back to the house.

FireMaiden said:
Val sniffed the air and smiled, running past Crowely and the dragon. She ran up to Claudine and glommped her. "Yay! Red you came back!"
@Libra259
"Can you open up the liquor cabinet again?" Crowley asked Val. He felt like he didn't need to explain why.

"Well the fact im here is putting me on edge and I need to find something that belonged to my mother. Its a pendant shaped like a heart. Its quite small and simple but apparently its important.." To what I need to figure out.. She finished as a thought. Claudine sat down at the table Val did and rested her elbows on the table then rests her chin on her palm.

@FireMaiden

June walks into Lucia's room and looks around and sits on the bed and starts sobbing again. "Why Lucy why did you leave me here alone?" She curls up on the bed and continues crying.

Libra259 said:
"Well the fact im here is putting me on edge and I need to find something that belonged to my mother. Its a pendant shaped like a heart. Its quite small and simple but apparently its important.." To what I need to figure out.. She finished as a thought. Claudine sat down at the table Val did and rested her elbows on the table then rests her chin on her palm.
@FireMaiden
"You might be in luck," Val said with a smile. "Somewhere in this library, I keep a box of random knick knacks I found in the mansion it the forest. If we can find it, you nm ugh find the necklace in there. I think there's at least one or two," She them looked around, "Lucian! Would you help us?" She called.

@KaalysBR

Claudine grins, "ah cool!" She was relieved that there was a chance she could get that pendant fast and get outta here. She didnt feel like being bitten again... It was weird.. The girl wondered who Lucian was. Well this library is big.. Way to big.. But maybe we will be able to find it before night? She shrugs.

@FireMaiden

Libra259 said:
Claudine grins, "ah cool!" She was relieved that there was a chance she could get that pendant fast and get outta here. She didnt feel like being bitten again... It was weird.. The girl wondered who Lucian was. Well this library is big.. Way to big.. But maybe we will be able to find it before night? She shrugs.
@FireMaiden
"You'll like him, he's really sweet," Val said with a smile. "There another guy in here too named Kuro, he's kind too."

FireMaiden said:
"Yeah," She said as she made a pitstop in the kitchen. A few minutes later she walked back out.
Crowley walked into the library, holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. "Oi. I wanna grab my book. Do you have my book? It's my most famous work. It's by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Do you have it?"

"Oh ok." Claudine's ears perked up as she heard an author she was familair with. She'd love to stay and just read but this place honestly gave her the creeps. It was a nice place and most of the people were nice but.. Not all.. Seemed like these people were ok with humans well compared to the people in her last visit..

@FireMaiden

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Crowley walked into the library, holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. "Oi. I wanna grab my book. Do you have my book? It's my most famous work. It's by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Do you have it?"

[/QUOTE]
"Check, I collect alot of books I forgot most of 'em," Val said. "I'll most likely be in that area over there," Val pointed to a few bookcases a little ways away. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back