• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

mewbot5408 said:
orious went around putting things on the list he had in the cart. "if you're wondering technically willam is my son but that's because harris was unable to do anything properly and since they trusted me more than a random stranger. yeah....also, I know it's sudden for me to take him and odd without discussing the matters with castile first but considering the circumstances it'd be pretty bad to leave him alone in that house for much longer. you should've saw it. the house looks terrible." he explained with a sigh as he finished up getting the rest of the grocies. willam had his head on his arms and he swung his legs back and forth quietly looking at Lucian obserbently before tilting his head to look at val. "will you be my big sister???" he asked innocently and curious.
@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

@DaManofWar

@Crines
Xavier was still following them. Once he got the chance, he would strike, and kill the vampires among them. He would then take young Val away to meet with his holiness. As he was told. Those were his instructions. He would carry them out.

Val was startled by the kids question, "Um, I guess," she said, with a small giggle. "Ori, your gonna pay for the house stuffs," she said, placing the items she got in the cart.

@mewbot5408

Enmyira said:
She flinched back and her eyes grew wide. He was a vampire!
Kuro was confused. The girl he just met looked surprised, for which he didn't know why. His eyes reverted to normal and he frowned. Is something wrong....uh.....what's your name? Mine is Kuro X. West." kuro smiled again, hoping to get to know her. Her Icy Blue eyes were striking. It reminded him of winter, the season he loved so much. He then felt weird... his senses spiking as he looked at her.

"Crap, hang on there was something I was meant to get but forgot. I'll catch up in a bit," Val said, running off to the other side of the store. She bowed around for what she was looking for, trying to ignore the feeling of being watched.

@DaManofWar

FireMaiden said:
"Crap, hang on there was something I was meant to get but forgot. I'll catch up in a bit," Val said, running off to the other side of the store. She bowed around for what she was looking for, trying to ignore the feeling of being watched.
@DaManofWar
Xavier was indeed watching. He stuck to the shadows. He had stalked and killed vampires. A girl was no different. Still, he was alert. No telling when she might attack him.

DaManofWar said:
Xavier was indeed watching. He stuck to the shadows. He had stalked and killed vampires. A girl was no different. Still, he was alert. No telling when she might attack him.
She continued to browse, bending to see a lower shelf. She looked through, but still didn't find what she was looking for. What is that you ask? A gift for Lissa, to thank her for saving her life. She was either looking for a bag of chocolates or a cute stuffed animal. "Hmmm.."

Kuroko said:
Kuro was confused. The girl he just met looked surprised, for which he didn't know why. His eyes reverted to normal and he frowned. Is something wrong....uh.....what's your name? Mine is Kuro X. West." kuro smiled again, hoping to get to know her. Her Icy Blue eyes were striking. It reminded him of winter, the season he loved so much. He then felt weird... his senses spiking as he looked at her.
She cleared her throat and tilted her head in a nod of recognition, something she'd grown use to doing from a few years at the royal court. She folded her arms and looked at him closer. "My name is Vasilisa Bethrova." Her name rolled off her tong with grace, taught grace. She squared her shoulders and gave him a tight lipped smile.

Enmyira said:
She cleared her throat and tilted her head in a nod of recognition, something she'd grown use to doing from a few years at the royal court. She folded her arms and looked at him closer. "My name is Vasilisa Bethrova." Her name rolled off her tong with grace, taught grace. She squared her shoulders and gave him a tight lipped smile.
"Well, it's nice to meet you Vasilisa Bethrova. Now, why are you walking around barefoot?" kuro said, pointing to her feet. He then scratched his neck, pulling a silver and gold necklace into view. It was masterfully crafted. Upon closer inspection, there is a key hole for a unique key. (plot reasons. might get someone else's char to have the key, or make another char to have the key.)

Nisekoi-Raku_Ichij__-Lock_locket-necklace-1.jpg

Kuroko said:
"Well, it's nice to meet you Vasilisa Bethrova. Now, why are you walking around barefoot?" kuro said, pointing to her feet. He then scratched his neck, pulling a silver and gold necklace into view. It was masterfully crafted. Upon closer inspection, there is a key hole for a unique key. (plot reasons. might get someone else's char to have the key, or make another char to have the key.)
Nisekoi-Raku_Ichij__-Lock_locket-necklace-1.jpg
Her eyes caught the sun glinting off an object he'd mistakenly brought out. Her eyes widened and she instantly reached out to touch it. It was so familiar...

Enmyira said:
Her eyes caught the sun glinting off an object he'd mistakenly brought out. Her eyes widened and she instantly reached out to touch it. It was so familiar...
Kuro looked down and saw her reach for his necklace. Oh, he forgot that he always wore it. He had given the key to a childhood best friend, but forgot her name. He let her touch it, watching her to see what she did.

Her shoulders drooped and her guard came crashing down. The metal felt familiar in her hand.. Flashes of it came flooding through her mind. "Come with me." She said, then grabbed his hand. She immediately started dragging him back towards the mansion-like-estate where her family had left her while they went about their royal business.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
Enmyira said:
Her shoulders drooped and her guard came crashing down. The metal felt familiar in her hand.. Flashes of it came flooding through her mind. "Come with me." She said, then grabbed his hand. She immediately started dragging him back towards the mansion-like-estate where her family had left her while they went about their royal business.
@Kuroko
(sry, i fell asleep.)

"E-Eh?" Kuro said, sounding heavily confused by this turn of events. He met a girl walking barefoot in the hill he worked out, annd now Vasilisa was dragging her to who knows where. He remembered his combat knife hidden in his ankle sheath and was ready in the event of an attack. but in the meantime, he wanted to figure out where she was taking him. So he matched her pace.

Lucian found a beautiful crimson flower in one of the aisles. He picked it up and walked to Val with a smile,placing the flower in her hair.

"It's a beautiful flower,Val. But you are more beautiful."

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
so they were dealing with a priest orious found a kid and they just finished grocies shopping and now the priest will try to kidnap val
(Oh wow thats a lot ok..)

Kuroko said:
(sry, i fell asleep.)
"E-Eh?" Kuro said, sounding heavily confused by this turn of events. He met a girl walking barefoot in the hill he worked out, annd now Vasilisa was dragging her to who knows where. He remembered his combat knife hidden in his ankle sheath and was ready in the event of an attack. but in the meantime, he wanted to figure out where she was taking him. So he matched her pace.
"I-- I have to get you there before anyone else sees you!" She hurridly said and walked quicker.

orious moved turning after he was done and came around the aisle being followed by willam who looked up at Lucian curiously and then to val blinking. "whatcha doing?" he asked before seeing some sort of ugly spirit creeping on the ceiling his eyes widening and he steps back slowly and ducks down to hide behind orious' leg shivering and clinging to ori. even though obviously nobody could see it that didn't stop willam from crying a little and his voice became soft. "t-t-there's a monster on the ceiling.....it's- it's staring...it-it -it wants to eat m-me...." he mumbles shaking like a leaf.

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

@DaManofWar

@Crines

KaalysBR said:
Lucian found a beautiful crimson flower in one of the aisles. He picked it up and walked to Val with a smile,placing the flower in her hair.
"It's a beautiful flower,Val. But you are more beautiful."

@FireMaiden
Val felt her face heat up, "Oh that's v-very sweet," she stammered. "Go on with Ori, I'll catch up soon, I'm looking for a gift for a few people but you can't see."

mewbot5408 said:
orious moved turning after he was done and came around the aisle being followed by willam who looked up at Lucian curiously and then to val blinking. "whatcha doing?" he asked before seeing some sort of ugly spirit creeping on the ceiling his eyes widening and he steps back slowly and ducks down to hide behind orious' leg shivering and clinging to ori. even though obviously nobody could see it that didn't stop willam from crying a little and his voice became soft. "t-t-there's a monster on the ceiling.....it's- it's staring...it-it -it wants to eat m-me...." he mumbles shaking like a leaf.
@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

@DaManofWar

@Crines
FireMaiden said:
Val felt her face heat up, "Oh that's v-very sweet," she stammered. "Go on with Ori, I'll catch up soon, I'm looking for a gift for a few people but you can't see."

"It's a surprise,then. All right."

Lucian turned around to leave the aisle,looking for a gift for Val as well. He imagined he wouldn't find something as beautiful as her,but he could try. As he left the place,he noticed Orious and William. The boy seemed desperated about something in the ceiling,but Lucian could see nothing.

"Is he all right,Orious?"

"I really hope that creepy priest is gone," Val muttered and continued looking. She found a small beanie baby she decided would be good for Lissa. She then began to look for a gift for Lucian, but didn't know what he would like. She pondered, the feeling of being watched only growing. She looked around, and sow nothing. "I must be going crazy."

@DaManofWar

@mewbot5408

Cas came stumbling into the store where his mate was currently, having finally snapped out of his trancelike state he was still dazed. Something had overtaken him and he'd been out of it for the past hour or so, but he'd fortunately managed to find out where Ori was. He needed to talk to the older vampire, needed to let him know that these things would happen, and what exactly was happening when he zoned out.

Orious looks down young william before looking back up to Lucien and then he crouched down to the boys height to see what the matter was. William told Orious what he was seeing and the older vampire exhale."I won't let it get you don't worry..." He says and picks William up whom clings to Orious closing his eyes whimpering. Upon seeing cas he tilts his head looking back. "There you are...What happened to you??"

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

@DaManofWar

@Crines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back