• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Etoile barely even noticed the lack of warmth from Lucian, it /felt/ like it was evidently there, and she was quietly enjoying this presence at this point of time.

" I 'spose so, I do not have a purpose anymore"

Lucian had a confident smile in his face as he nodded in recognition of the feeling of belonging they both seemed to be hunting for. He was happy to be there with Etoile in the dimly lit city,finally finding someone who could fully comprehend him.

"Then we are going to find a purpose together. Would that be okay?"

@Crines

Etoile will share in the mutuality of their situations, wistfully thanking her own gods at finding a friend after so long. She'll nod singularly, moving beside Lucian.

" That'll be just fine"

@KaalysBR

Crines said:
Et will be walking near Val and Lucian, paying heed to their conversation.
Etoile will be clad in an attire fitting to those of church levymen, usually commanded by sons of rich folk that are too far down the inheritance line to even hope of getting any prestige and instead would raise war banners in the name of the church and journey to far-flung lands for money and glory. Such small armies were specialized and discreet, venerated by the Vatican itself and kept hidden from the eyes of modern societies.

The crest on Etoile's armour will show that she was part of Lord Mountbatten's force, which had abruptly ceased in communication and went off the radar after reporting that it was investigating a possible 'monster' insurgency. Furthemore, Xavier might have the knowledge that Mountbatten's forces were specialized in chivalrous warfare and long range artillery.

@DaManofWar

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR
Xavier was keeping a close eye on the vampires when he spied the crest of Lord Mountbatten. He knew at once that the woman would be helpful, and set off to her. He took a seat next to her. "Greetings, my child. Father Kolbe. And you are?"

Enmyira said:
She blinked in surprise and looked at the origin of the voice. She swallowed and the snow stopped falling. "U--umm...u..uhh." She froze and looked around. He smelled... odd. Like... a human... but also like a vampire. She was confused! "I-- I'm fine!" She stammered out and took a few steps backwards, hands out in front of her, palms up. She was showing she wasn't hostile or hurt in any way.
@Kuroko
"Are you sure? you look lost. Are you going back to town? I'll take you back wherever...you're going."Kuro asked,stepping forward until he was in front of her. He lowered himself to her height and looked into her eyes as he touched her forehead to see if she had a fever. In which she didn't. But when he touched her, his hand shuddered. his hazel eyes turned gold and his black pupils tuned into white glowing slits. (he won't know), she didn't seem to be like any other girl he's seen in town. sure, some were attractive, but not this attractive. And usually people would die of frostbite, walking barefoot in the snow....well not him. For some reason, he never got cold, or any disease for that matter.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Val had watched Et and Lucian hit it off. She felt a little jealous, but brushed it off. He's a grown man, he can do what he likes. "So, Letts head off to the food store and hopefully meet up with Ori and Cas."

Lucian nodded to Val with a smile,returning to her side as she mentioned Ori ans Cas.

"Where do you think they are ri-"

He stopped talking suddenly when the unsettling figure of the priest approached them,talking to Etoile. The man made him feel weird,although he couldn't define why.

"Etoile,is that your friend?"

@FireMaiden @DaManofWar @Crines

Etoile will have tiled her head, looking hard and long as she sizes up Xavier. He was a stranger to her, but she'll address him politely by clasping her hands before herself and dipping her head in a manner of pious greetings.

Etoile looks back to Lucian and shook her head firmly.

@DaManofWar @KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded to Val with a smile,returning to her side as she mentioned Ori ans Cas.
"Where do you think they are ri-"

He stopped talking suddenly when the unsettling figure of the priest approached them,talking to Etoile. The man made him feel weird,although he couldn't define why.

"Etoile,is that your friend?"

@FireMaiden @DaManofWar @Crines
Xavier turned to the boy. "Greetings, my son. I am Xavier Kolbe. Who nay you be?"

(guys please try to type more than one liners please.....I mean it's not that hard of a request please.)

orious walked along the sidewalk, the click of his boots on the pavement with every step and he ran a hand through his dark hair as he had got some errands done when he had separated from the group. he was headed in the direction of the groceries store. he wondered if the others'd meet up with him. of course ori had been using his own money but it wasn't a big deal considering he had inherited some from his family way back and added the jobs he used to do paid well. despite him being rich and pureblood ori didn't have do be a servant but considering it's always been his way of life if he didn't get to work every now and then orious would've freaked out since it was what he was used to and it was similarly like how he had his addictions to certain drugs. orious exhaled deeply when he heard a child yelling and felt something latch on his leg. only did when orious look down he saw a dirty vampire kid clinging to him desperately yelling in French.

(and now introducing willam :P )

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

@DaManofWar

@Crines

"I don't trust this guy," Val whispered to Lucian. She looked the priest over, hoping he wasn't who she though he was. She didn't recognize him that much, but just a little, someone she had see a long time ago. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but we have things to do," She said pulling Lucian and Et along, past the priest.

@Crines @KaalysBR @DaManofWar

FireMaiden said:
"I don't trust this guy," Val whispered to Lucian. She looked the priest over, hoping he wasn't who she though he was. She didn't recognize him that much, but just a little, someone she had see a long time ago. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but we have things to do," She said pulling Lucian and Et along, past the priest.
Xavier put a hand on her shoulder. "My child, surely, you would like some advice? These are dark times we are in. One can never be too careful." To emphasis his point, he opened his coat briefly. The hilt of his blade was plain to see before it was covered again. "Please, just remember, the Lord watches over his flock." He meant it as a warning. One could never trust vampires. Furthermore, he again turned to the girl with the Mountbatten crest. Something was off here.

Lucian replied to the father in the same way he would have done to the priest of his family in the past. He bowed politely to the man.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,Father Kolbe. My name is Lucian."

He followed Val when she pulled him along with her,slightly confused about her comment. He had been raised to trust priests. But he trusted Val even more.

@FireMaiden @mewbot5408 @DaManofWar

(Aww I wanna meet Willam.)

"I'm not the religious type, sorry," Val said, shaking his hand off. "And please, I'd rather you not put your hand on me," She said, lookin at the sword the back up at him. Her suspicions had been confirmed. "I'm sorry but we really do need to go," She continued to type to leave.

FireMaiden said:
"I'm not the religious type, sorry," Val said, shaking his hand off. "And please, I'd rather you not put your hand on me," She said, lookin at the sword the back up at him. Her suspicions had been confirmed. "I'm sorry but we really do need to go," She continued to type to leave.
Xavier raised an eyebrow, dismayed. He turned to Lucian. "Young man, tell me, what do you think of the supernatural?" He was going to test this man. He didn't trust this woman though. He felt that she was vampire in origin. He was ready to fight. However, his orders dictated what he must do.

@KaalysBR

When Lucian detected the sword,his demeanor changed completely as Soldier Mode kicked in. This time,he was the one pulling Val back and facing the priest directly,his once friendly expression turned to a blank stare.

"Why do you ask? Are you going to try and kill us with that sword depending on our answer? I wouldn't recommend that,Priest. Are you a man of God or a murderer? I can respect a man of God. But I have little patience for murderers."

@DaManofWar @FireMaiden

Etoile stepped beside Val and Lucian, her visage turning to that of simple placidness as she faces the priest she had so humbly greeted. She was puzzled at most, a common priest would not ask such heretical questions. . .

Etoile will be able to draw conclusions, her strongarm brought down to her side to be closer to her sheathed longsword. She'll be prepared to enter combat, but is held down by a bandaged left arm and exhaustion by itself.

@DaManofWar @FireMaiden @KaalysBR

KaalysBR said:
When Lucian detected the sword,his demeanor changed completely as Soldier Mode kicked in. This time,he was the one pulling Val back and facing the priest directly,his once friendly expression turned to a blank stare.
"Why do you ask? Are you going to try and kill us with that sword depending on our answer? I wouldn't recommend that,Priest. Are you a man of God or a murderer? I can respect a man of God. But I have little patience for murderers."

@DaManofWar @FireMaiden
Xavier continued to smile. "Since one cannot kill the dea, I am a man of God. I serve him by hunting the supernatural. Those demons that walk the earth. Vampires are my specialty, you could say. But I shall never harm a human being." He pointed at Val. "This girl. She is one of the undead, is she not?"

DaManofWar said:
Xavier continued to smile. "Since one cannot kill the dea, I am a man of God. I serve him by hunting the supernatural. Those demons that walk the earth. Vampires are my specialty, you could say. But I shall never harm a human being." He pointed at Val. "This girl. She is one of the undead, is she not?"
"What the hell makes you think that?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I'm no vampire, we are just busy. And I don't like old men touching me," she said, glaring at the priest.

"She has blood inside her veins,father. Her face blushes with the snow. The undead do not share these characteristics. As far as I'm concerned,the supernatural doesn't exist at all."

Soldier Lucian did not want to have battle in the middle of a city. It would attract too much attention,and possibly hurt civilians. He was also aware that both Val and Etoile were good fighters,but he didn't want to put them in danger.

"Leave in the peace of God,killer. This is not a place for a confrontation."

KaalysBR said:
"She has blood inside her veins,father. Her face blushes with the snow. The undead do not share these characteristics. As far as I'm concerned,the supernatural doesn't exist at all."
Soldier Lucian did not want to have battle in the middle of a city. It would attract too much attention,and possibly hurt civilians. He was also aware that both Val and Etoile were good fighters,but he didn't want to put them in danger.

"Leave in the peace of God,killer. This is not a place for a confrontation."
Xavier nodded, still smiling. "Of course. I serve the Lord to the best of my abilities. Killing girls is not to them. However, why does she bear the Mountbatten crest?" He inquiries.

@Crines

"Many of those that follow the word of God will heed the word of another which follows the allmighty's teachings"

Etoile interjected, she saw much reasoning nestled within Lucian's rationale but also saw the risk of having a priest, or a pious follower turned against the group.

Etoile will continue to speak, finding herself comfortable in Lucian's company, " I. . . served under the late Lord Mountbatten, as part of the renaissance division. . . I protected scouts. "

News of Mountbatten's death might shock Xavier, as the aristocrat was famed for being able to play with both modern and traditional politics but yet earn the humble veneration of many cardinals that formed the Vatican.

@KaalysBR @DaManofWar

(( brb in a hour))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back