• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
(I think the snow is pretty much everywhere!)
Val's reaction made
Lucian return to his old self. He blinked towards her,feeling immediate guilty as he walked towards the lady.

"I'm sorry. I won't mention it again. We will go do bowling instead."

@FireMaiden
"It's ok, it happened a long time ago so I doubt anybody remebers," she said, smiling, but her eyes looking a little sad. "And we set up soda can bowling at home. Ill set it up cause I don't think th e boys know what bowling is," she whispered, pointing at Ori and Cas.

Kuroko said:
/
(so would it be snowing like in town or path that goes to the mansion?(if there is one.))
(And yeah, the snow is pretty much everywhere, including the mansion)

"I can help! I can get a lot of cans with a single ball. But you have to promise me that you won't be sad anymore."

Lucian had no idea about how he knew what bowling was and how to play it. But somehow,he knew all the rules.

KaalysBR said:
"I can help! I can get a lot of cans with a single ball. But you have to promise me that you won't be sad anymore."
Lucian had no idea about how he knew what bowling was and how to play it. But somehow,he knew all the rules.
(I can't handle his innocence)

"Alright, but I'm warning you. Nobody has ever beat me when it comes to bowling," She said, smirking. "And I'm not said, just a sad memory."

FireMaiden said:
(I can't handle his innocence)
"Alright, but I'm warning you. Nobody has ever beat me when it comes to bowling," She said, smirking. "And I'm not said, just a sad memory."
(Haha,I know right? He can be quite adorable when he is not into Soldier mode.)

"Oh,it's all right if you win,if that will make you smile. But I promise that I will give you a challenge."

He looked back at the others,wondering how many of them knew bowling.

Kuro walked out of his house holding his bags full of weights (300 lbs each) and put it on his body and each calf. Just because it was snowing doesn't mean he could be lazy. He pulled his hoodie over the weights on his body and sweats over the weights on his legs and took off, jogging through town and into the steep hill he usually goes to for running practice. He was exceptionally fast, and the people in town waved at him, knowing he would be working out. He was a very charismatic person, so it was no surprise that everyone liked him, mostly female. He made his way to the hill, beating his current time of 7 minutes with the now 4 minutes Not out of breath at all, kuro quickly went up the hill and down non-stop, then after an hour or two he began doing one handed push ups many times. Then sit ups, and repeat. He did this for a very long time, his hazel eyes focused and oblivious to his surroundings.

@anyonee

KaalysBR said:
(Haha,I know right? He can be quite adorable when he is not into Soldier mode.)
"Oh,it's all right if you win,if that will make you smile. But I promise that I will give you a challenge."

He looked back at the others,wondering how many of them knew bowling.
The town came into veiw, and she pulled Lucian to the right, "We never exit here, always in the direction of the first store we need to go to," Val said. "It's a men's clothing store, but I don't see the pint in you going in alone. You can pick anything you aant, with enough reason of course. Come on lover boys this way!" She called to Ori and Cas.

@mewbot5408 @BlueOctober

@mewbot5408 @FireMaiden

(I'm so sorry for the absence, had a crisis at band practice, had to perform emergency string transplants onto a spare guitar)

Cas stood next to Ori with his hands in the pocket of his coat. "I agree, the car would've been a good idea, but, then again, you're gigantic love."

(Was the operation a success?)

Val raised an eyebrow, "Was that a dirty joke?" She questioned, looking a little confuzzled. "Anyway, I'll help Lucian pick out some clothes and Ori can help you."

Et will be walking near Val and Lucian, paying heed to their conversation.

Etoile will be clad in an attire fitting to those of church levymen, usually commanded by sons of rich folk that are too far down the inheritance line to even hope of getting any prestige and instead would raise war banners in the name of the church and journey to far-flung lands for money and glory. Such small armies were specialized and discreet, venerated by the Vatican itself and kept hidden from the eyes of modern societies.

The crest on Etoile's armour will show that she was part of Lord Mountbatten's force, which had abruptly ceased in communication and went off the radar after reporting that it was investigating a possible 'monster' insurgency. Furthemore, Xavier might have the knowledge that Mountbatten's forces were specialized in chivalrous warfare and long range artillery.

@DaManofWar

@FireMaiden

@KaalysBR

BlueOctober said:
@FireMaiden
(I get yelled at because I sing Marilyn Manson stuff, and play it. Family hates it.)
(Wow. I have kinda the same music taste though I don't really listen to Marilyn Manson. I was raised on like classic and new age rock, but I still get yelled at even though my family listens to the same kind of stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back