• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

(I'm back,Internet is dying constantly today.)

Lucian nodded,trying to remember which kind of clothes he liked.

"Don't you need clothes as well,Val?"

He noticed Et was still following them closely. For the first time,he paid some attention towards the details of her armor. The crest reminded him of...past times. He couldn't focus on them. But there was a...family? A noble family. Stopping suddenly,he turned towards Et.

"Lord Mountbatten."

@Crines @FireMaiden

Kuroko said:
Kuro walked out of his house holding his bags full of weights (300 lbs each) and put it on his body and each calf. Just because it was snowing doesn't mean he could be lazy. He pulled his hoodie over the weights on his body and sweats over the weights on his legs and took off, jogging through town and into the steep hill he usually goes to for running practice. He was exceptionally fast, and the people in town waved at him, knowing he would be working out. He was a very charismatic person, so it was no surprise that everyone liked him, mostly female. He made his way to the hill, beating his current time of 7 minutes with the now 4 minutes Not out of breath at all, kuro quickly went up the hill and down non-stop, then after an hour or two he began doing one handed push ups many times. Then sit ups, and repeat. He did this for a very long time, his hazel eyes focused and oblivious to his surroundings.
@anyonee
Lissa stuffed a wad full of human-money into her pocket. No one was going to stop her from playing in the snow! She huffed and marched outside. It was one day when she could freely use her powers. She smiled to herself as she walked barefoot twaords the human town. She hummed to herself. Little snowflakes rained down around her as she walked, some accenting her naturally beautifully blonde hair.

@Kuroko

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
(I'm back,Internet is dying constantly today.)
Lucian nodded,trying to remember which kind of clothes he liked.

"Don't you need clothes as well,Val?"

He noticed Et was still following them closely. For the first time,he paid some attention towards the details of her armor. The crest reminded him of...past times. He couldn't focus on them. But there was a...family? A noble family. Stopping suddenly,he turned towards Et.

"Lord Mountbatten."

@Crines @FireMaiden
"No I- what did you say?" Val asked, letting go of his hand. She blushed a little onlyrics then noticing she had it. I thought I grabbed his wrist! She looked around, theN sniffed the air. A we person was there. She smirked however. I can feel metal. That's good."

Lucian turned back to Val with a smile,already forgetting everything about the armor. He noticed the red tone of her cheek and rose a hand towards it again. He found blushing fascinating,specially when it came from a vampire.

"You are red,Val."

KaalysBR said:
Lucian turned back to Val with a smile,already forgetting everything about the armor. He noticed the red tone of her cheek and rose a hand towards it again. He found blushing fascinating,specially when it came from a vampire.
"You are red,Val."
"I'm what?" She raised an eyebrow, "oh you mean my cheeks. Yes, it's cold. That's what happens when your cold," Val said, looking up at the taller vampire standing before her. "How is your face not red?"

"I have lived in the cold my entire life. And Purebloods don't blush." Lucian answered it immediately. He stopped afterwards,tilting his head a little. "I'm not sure how I know this."

The confusion of memories was starting to wear the vampire down,and by now he simply looked tired of trying to remember.

"Maybe we should just focus on the clothes."

KaalysBR said:
"I have lived in the cold my entire life. And Purebloods don't blush." Lucian answered it immediately. He stopped afterwards,tilting his head a little. "I'm not sure how I know this."
The confusion of memories was starting to wear the vampire down,and by now he simply looked tired of trying to remember.

"Maybe we should just focus on the clothes."
"You must be a our blood then, I was turned about 300 years ago. Stopped aging at 17. And sure, the lovers can catch up to us later," She said, takin ghost wrist and leading him to the clothing store.

FireMaiden said:
"You must be a our blood then, I was turned about 300 years ago. Stopped aging at 17. And sure, the lovers can catch up to us later," She said, takin ghost wrist and leading him to the clothing store.
"You're young." Observed Lucian with a smile. "But you're also powerful. Where is the clothes shop?"

KaalysBR said:
"You're young." Observed Lucian with a smile. "But you're also powerful. Where is the clothes shop?"
"The control over magnetism. I'm not very good, but it comes in handy. Im also skilled in a few human tricks like lock picking and starting a fire. Oh, and it right here," Val said, stopping infront of the male clothing store. She looked up at him, "Well go on in, you can pick out anything you klike, but as I said, with enough reason. I'll be sitting up here at the front of the shop," she said walking in and sitting down on an old, creaky bench.

Et stood in the middle of the town square, biding her time by observing the townsfolk carry out their daily work. She'd be given cold glances from the people as the Church was viewed with dread in these regions.

She'll purse her lips, showing a sign of distraught.

"That sounds like an interesting power. I bet you will be able to control it fully in no time."

Lucian nodded and walked inside the shop,imagining he would have trouble remembering the tipe of clothes he used. But it didn't happen. As he observed the clothes,he immediately noticed the type of clothes he wanted. An attendant helped him with a big smile,never taking her eyes off Lucian as she suggested a few clothes.

When he was finally done,Lucian came out of the shop wearing a dark and elegant suit. He never looked more like royalty than he did now.

ea48ff46d809a72c821693196846fe75.jpg

KaalysBR said:
"That sounds like an interesting power. I bet you will be able to control it fully in no time."
Lucian nodded and walked inside the shop,imagining he would have trouble remembering the tipe of clothes he used. But it didn't happen. As he observed the clothes,he immediately noticed the type of clothes he wanted. An attendant helped him with a big smile,never taking her eyes off Lucian as she suggested a few clothes.

When he was finally done,Lucian came out of the shop wearing a dark and elegant suit. He never looked more like royalty than he did now.

ea48ff46d809a72c821693196846fe75.jpg
"Snazzy," Val said, shoving her wallet back in her pocket. She walked a little ways ahead, looking around, seeing noting of intrest. "So, why were you covered in blood when you first showed up?"

Et looks over to Lucian and narrows her eyes, taking a moment to take in the sight of his new clothes.

{ It looks quite good on him } Et thought, far too insecure of herself to make that thought known as she'll raise her fingers and give Lucian a thumbs up.

Enmyira said:
Lissa stuffed a wad full of human-money into her pocket. No one was going to stop her from playing in the snow! She huffed and marched outside. It was one day when she could freely use her powers. She smiled to herself as she walked barefoot twaords the human town. She hummed to herself. Little snowflakes rained down around her as she walked, some accenting her naturally beautifully blonde hair.
@Kuroko
Now finished, Kuro just sat there, enjoying the snow. It was his favorite weather, He smiled, lighting up the area around him (metaphorically) as he watch the snow in the base of the hill fall... onto beautiful blonde hair. 'wait, what! I'm the only person that comes here, who is that',Kuro thought, watching the....barefoot.... girl walk towards the town. ' Is it some random drunk? No... something's...off.' He thought as he got up and began to walk towards her. "Hey, are you okay? It's weird to see someone else here. I'm the only one that works out here." He called out, giving his charming smile.

Kuroko said:
Now finished, Kuro just sat there, enjoying the snow. It was his favorite weather, He smiled, lighting up the area around him (metaphorically) as he watch the snow in the base of the hill fall... onto beautiful blonde hair. 'wait, what! I'm the only person that comes here, who is that',Kuro thought, watching the....barefoot.... girl walk towards the town. ' Is it some random drunk? No... something's...off.' He thought as he got up and began to walk towards her. "Hey, are you okay? It's weird to see someone else here. I'm the only one that works out here." He called out, giving his charming smile.
She blinked in surprise and looked at the origin of the voice. She swallowed and the snow stopped falling. "U--umm...u..uhh." She froze and looked around. He smelled... odd. Like... a human... but also like a vampire. She was confused! "I-- I'm fine!" She stammered out and took a few steps backwards, hands out in front of her, palms up. She was showing she wasn't hostile or hurt in any way.

@Kuroko

Lucian smiled back towards the two ladies, replying to the thumbs up and the compliment. He wasn't sure of what snazzy meant,but he assumed it was something good.

"The blood wasn't mine." He replied naturally. "It was dragon blood. I don't know why I had it,Val."

He looked back at Et's armor with some curiosity.

"Does it hurt,miss? To use armor all the time? You have the heart of a warrior."

@Crines @FireMaiden

Et will notice Lucian's scrutiny, corking her head a little to the side in a moment of immaturity. She'll suddenly draw close him, leaning forward to whisper to his ear in a gentle tone.

" I. . . will not. . .complain. . .Thank you. . . Nevertheless. . . .You have. . .much compassion"

Et pulls away after she spoke in a fragmented manner, remaining just inches away from him. Presenting him with a rueful smile.

The Mountbatten crest, covered in a streak of blood will be evident on Et's breastplate.

831808-bigthumbnail.jpg

Lucian nodded in a grateful way,his smile never leaving his expression. He didn't fully grasp the concept of compassion. He was sincere to his heart,and that had always been enough for him.

"Thank you,miss. I admire your strength."

He calmly took his coat off and placed it on the woman's shoulders,hoping it would be enough to keep her warm in the currently cold weather.

"Armor can get very cold."

@Crines

Et will noticeably have a faint blush form up on her pale cheeks, rolling her shoulders slightly when the coat was comfortably upon her. She'll exhale clouded breaths, her eyes glistening for a moment whilst she looks to Lucian. She was taken aback, or even shocked that he could be speaking earnestly to someone that was not even his own species.

" Etoile" Et will say, her smile twisted into a melancholic one. " My name is Etoile"

Lucian observed the red in Et's cheeks with interest,the rose colour attracting his eyes as always. Just like Val,she could blush.

"So you get red as well,miss."

When she finally told him her name,Lucian repeated it slowly,as if testing the sound in his tongue. He hoped that meant the lady was sharing some trust with him.

"Etoile. That's a beautiful name. And it sounds tough,like you."

His eyes went down towards the Mountbatten crest,recognition shining in his memory once more. He noticed the melancholic tone in Etoile's voice and related the two notions.

"Are you sad,Etoile? Did something happen to the lord of the Mountbatten house?"

@Crines

Et's cheeks only flushes a deeper crimson upon the extra attention drawn onto her.

" Thank. . . you Master Lucian" Et will address him with a honorific, as would a soldier would refer a superior to.

" Lord...Mountbatten perished. . . He is no longer amongst us "

Her digits will be nervously intertwining, her guarded emotions now bleeding out for the world to see.

A part of Lucian's memories started to be restored,triggered by the mention of the Mountbatten house and the usage of the word "master" towards him. Both were reminders to the life he lost. He answered to the honorific by pure reflex,in the same way he would have answered a century ago.

"Etoile,you don't need to call me master. I am honored,but you are here with me now,so you can call me a friend instead."

He felt sorry for the Mountbatten house when the death was mentioned. He now understood why Etoile seemed lost.

"I'm very sorry. I'm sure he was a good man."

Unexpectedly,Lucian took a step forward and embraced the girl gently,rubbing her back with one hand.

"I have seen humans do this when they are sad. I think they call it a hug. I hope it's not inappropriate."

@Crines

Etoile will be looking apprehensively to Lucian's response, he seems to be akin to her in the manner of having a muddled past.

" F-Friends. . . I shall call you such."

Etoile will accept the embrace, sinking herself into the hug but it'll seem awkward even from her. Partially due to her being clad in an armour and her inexperience in normal ways of affection will have added up to her being quite nervous in his hold.

" It's..not inappropriate. . . "

@KaalysBR

As usually,Lucian doesn't notice the girl's slightly awkward response to his embrace. To be honest,the vampire wouldn't notice awkwardness even if it had fallen from the sky on the top of his head.

"Friends,then. And friends stick together."

He noticed the warmth in the girls' skin,which he hadn't been used to,lacking contact with mortals. He eventually separated from the embrace,but kept his arms on the girl's shoulders so he could look at her eyes.

"Are you like me? Are you looking for purpose?"

@Crines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back