• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

BlueOctober said:
Cas breathes lightly as he rests his head against his mate's chest, one hand curled into Ori's, the other resting on the taller vampire's arm. The question came out of left field, and for a moment, Cas didn't know how to answer. He'd never loved before, so he didn't know what it felt like exactly. However, he knew that what he felt for Ori was stronger than he'd ever felt for anyone else in existence. It was like Ori was the only other person in the world. If that wasn't love, he didn't know what it could be. "With all my heart." He whispered in return to his mate.
Orious closes his eyes as the hand holding his mate's didn't move. " I love you,Castiel....now and the rest of my immortality." He murmurs quietly looking at him with half lidded violet eyes. His words were undoubtedly honest as he seemed also very pleased with his mate's answer.

@mewbot5408

His fingers curl around the taller vampire's as he nuzzles into his neck. "If you can put up with me for the rest of eternity, then I can't think of any better place to be than with you." He whispered.

@BlueOctober

Orious' hands slide down resting on Castiel's lower back as a pleased smile spreads upon his pale lips."good. Because I have no intentions of letting you leave me." He purrs.

Cas curled into Orious, sighing with content as he did so. He'd never felt this peaceful before, or safe. He actually felt like Orious would protect him, that he actually loved him. Cas smiled and gently kissed his mate's neck, noting that there were still fang marks in his own neck.

@BlueOctober

"Je t'aime Je t'aime. Je suis toujours la vôtre...." Orious murmurs softly closing his eyes slowly as he starts to doze off. His arms around Castiel and his leg in between the other's as his face was close to the top of his mate's head. Orious smelled strongly of vanilla and roses as if it were his natural scent. His breath soft as he has fallen asleep.

Kuroko said:
Kuro followed, unsure why they were sneaking around what looked to be her home. None the less, he followed, making no noise on the floors and stairs.
@Enmyira
She rushed him along to her room. She didn't bother checking in there because she knew no one would dare intrude into her solitude. She waited until he came in to close the double french doors. She rushed to her small reading-nook and opened several drawers. At last, in the very back of one, under a secret false-back she found it. She pulled out an ancient looking book and opened it. There was a tiny intricate key there. Her eyes lit up and she ran her fingers over it..

images

Enmyira said:

She rushed him along to her room. She didn't bother checking in there because she knew no one would dare intrude into her solitude. She waited until he came in to close the double french doors. She rushed to her small reading-nook and opened several drawers. At last, in the very back of one, under a secret false-back she found it. She pulled out an ancient looking book and opened it. There was a tiny intricate key there. Her eyes lit up and she ran her fingers over it..

images

Kuro followed and closed the doors, watching as she oped several drawers. In a secret panel she pulled out a book. His head hurt when she pulled out a key, like his brain was trying to suppress a memory. He clutched his head, then his necklace as it grew warm the closer he was to the key. closed his eyes, trying to calm the headache that grew in pain. It seemed the memory was trying harder to be remembered, and his brain was trying to keep it forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko said:
Kuro followed and closed the doors, watching as she oped several drawers. In a secret panel she pulled out a book. His head hurt when she pulled out a key, like his brain was trying to suppress a memory. He clutched his head, then his necklace as it grew warm the closer he was to the key. closed his eyes, trying to cal, the headache that grew in pain. It seemed the memory was trying harder to be remembered, and his brain was trying to keep it forgotten.
She glanced at him then blinked in surprise. He.. looked like he was in pain... She frowned and hurridly got up. She carefully approached him.

Enmyira said:
She glanced at him then blinked in surprise. He.. looked like he was in pain... She frowned and hurridly got up. She carefully approached him.
(sorry, mowed lawn)

Kuro looked up, seeing Vasilisa walk towards him. "Oh, no. i'm fine, just a headache. sometimes if i think about some of my past (vampire past, but he doesn't know that), my head will hurt like my brain is trying to keep me from remembering." kuro said, his eyes turning into the gold color he had before, and his pupil turning to white slits. It was beautiful, but slightly pained look.

Just then, his necklace pulsed, like it knew that it was close to the key that would open it. It grew warmer, and it rose in the air towards the key, but couln't break free of the chain around kuro's neck.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
Just then, his necklace pulsed, like it knew that it was close to the key that would open it. It grew warmer, and it rose in the air towards the key, but couln't break free of the chain around kuro's neck.
@Enmyira
She looked excited, yet slightly sad. Should she do it..? or... should she wait... She held the key up in the air, for him to see. "C--choose for me.. I.. I cant.." she murmered. "Open it... or.. or wait?"

Enmyira said:
She looked excited, yet slightly sad. Should she do it..? or... should she wait... She held the key up in the air, for him to see. "C--choose for me.. I.. I cant.." she murmered. "Open it... or.. or wait?"
"uhhh....Is that the key? Open it, please. I'd like to see what's inside. Maybe it'll get my memories back. Unless you don't want to..." Kuro replied quietly, looking at the key with interest. The key.... so close. So close to getting his memory back.

@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
"uhhh....Is that the key? Open it, please. I'd like to see what's inside. Maybe it'll get my memories back. Unless you don't want to..." Kuro replied quietly, looking at the key with interest. The key.... so close. So close to getting his memory back.
@Enmyira
@Enmyira

Kuroko said:
@Enmyira
((SORRY i thought I replied already!))

She nodded and gently reached to hold the lock. "You are the lock..." she murmered and inseted the key. "And I...." she turned it," am the key..." she finished, and the lock clicked open.

Enmyira said:
((SORRY i thought I replied already!))
She nodded and gently reached to hold the lock. "You are the lock..." she murmered and inseted the key. "And I...." she turned it," am the key..." she finished, and the lock clicked open.
Kuro looked at the locket intently when it clicked. He then smiled at Vasilisa and opened it. Inside was three items. The first was a black jewel, glowing with varied colors. The second was a folded up note, and the last was a picture of 2 children. One, was a smiling boy, which looked like a younger version of Kuro, the second was a blond girl with Icy blue eyes. She looked like a younger version of Vasilisa. Kuro took out the folded up note, and unfolded it. He then frowned at the contents. They were written in Bethrovian language, so he couldn't read it. He handed it to Vasilisa, motioning her to please read it.

Dear Vasilisa Bethrova, heir to the throne. I have sealed the Xenovian Heir's memories,due to his overwhelming power when he goes insane. He believes that he is human and he lived a normal life. I have also limited the insanity to a phase. "x is a wonderful Letter when wrote in red." Take care as to not let him run rampant. You as childhood best friends should be able to keep him in check. He, as a Xenovian royal prince, has an undying loyalty to the Bethrova family. Now, the memories of his insane moments have been permenatly removed, but all his other memories shall return to him when you break the black jewel.

Take Care, The Xenovian Royal family.

FireMaiden said:
(@mewbot5408 just an idea, you don't have to do it. Your new character couldve been watching Val for a while but she just never noticed.)
That's the idea actually :) like he's secretly been watching and developed feelings for her....btw rexas is a prince)

Val walked out of the small store with a bag that had bold red 'Thank You' print on it. Inside was the things she was looking for. She didn't feel like going back to the house yet and just walked around town for awhile, stopping to get some icecream, something she hadn't had in a while. She looked like a normal teen, event though she looked a bit weird with the ice cream cone. She continued walk around, only stopping to sit oN a bench in the small park near the edge of town.

FireMaiden said:
Val walked out of the small store with a bag that had bold red 'Thank You' print on it. Inside was the things she was looking for. She didn't feel like going back to the house yet and just walked around town for awhile, stopping to get some icecream, something she hadn't had in a while. She looked like a normal teen, event though she looked a bit weird with the ice cream cone. She continued walk around, only stopping to sit oN a bench in the small park near the edge of town.
Stepping down the sidewalk out of an Alleyway spying exactly who he was looking for who happened to be none other than Valeria herself. All this time she had been watching her and watching very closely not even trying to speak to her trying to get to know her from the Shadows. From that time he had spent watching her he had fallen deeply madly in love with her and recently decided to take her as his bride. Having followed closely behind him the large servant of his who moved quickly towards the female going from behind her behind the bench and put a cloth over her face that have been filled with some sort of drug to knock her out. The next moment guard picked it up and swung her over his shoulder and quickly followed his master to their own mansion taking her to a room where they tied her up to a chair. Nexus sat in the shadows so she couldn't see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back