• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

MightBeASithLord said:
@Rukia
K'tal looked down with a sheepish smile in response to the compliment. "Well," he said with a chuckle, "I need to make a good first impression on Crowley to convince him to stop stealing souls." While Alyiah was in the shower, he thought about them being married. It seemed nice, but it was too soon. When Alyiah got out of the shower, he couldn't help but gawk at her beatuy, and the dress that seemed to be woven with threads from the sun itself. He nodded and held her hand so that she can be warped with him.

Shadows began to rise and envelope the demigoddess and the vampire. The darkness lasted only for a mere few seconds before warping to Crowley's location. K'tal straightened his tie, and called out, "Hello? I'm looking for a 'Duke of Hell, Crowley'. Is anyone here? I have urgent matters to press."

@Safety Hammer
Crowley was just getting out of the shower when he heard K'tal's voice. "What the- why the bloody fuck are you in my house?" Crowley said, his eyes flashing red. It was a little hard to take him seriously though, since he wasn't wearing any clothes, only a towel.

@Safety Hammer[/URL] @Rukia

K'tal chuckled a bit at the sight of the almost naked Crowley. To return the skeptical, he also flashed the red in his eyes, and gave a smirk. Despite the threat before him, K'tal calmly said, "Now, now, Crowley. How about we don't have an episode, and get down to business?" He snapped his fingers before shadows started to swirl around Crowley. The shadows quickly dispersed to reveal a Crowley that wore a suit with a black tie.

K'tal formed three chairs and a table out of the shadows around him, but he chose to levitate. "Have a seat," he said to the demonic duke, "and let us discuss the matter about the ghouls you've been making." Trying his best to impress Crowley, K'tal opened his hands and a wine bottle along with four glasses had spawned from the surrounding darkness. "Chardonnay?" He poured a glass and set it on the shadow table. "Impressed? Don't worry," he said with a smile, "I'm no god,or anything. This is shadow magic. More specifically, void warping. I'm sure you've heard of it."

K'tal floated close to Crowley with a cold expression. "Now," he said, "I'll keep this brief. Whatever you're doing involving human souls has left the bodies unattended, turning them into ghouls. Now, I wouldn't talk to you about this..." his voice started to show signs of irritation, but he tried his best to suppress it "...if the number of ghouls didn't have six digits." K'tal took a deep breath before continuing, "So, do you think you at least do a better job of disposing the bodies, and destroy the ones currently walking?"

Last edited by a moderator:
MightBeASithLord said:
@Safety Hammer @Rukia
K'tal chuckled a bit at the sight of the almost naked Crowley. To return the skeptical, he also flashed the red in his eyes, and gave a smirk. Despite the threat before him, K'tal calmly said, "Now, now, Crowley. How about we don't have an episode, and get down to business?" He snapped his fingers before shadows started to swirl around Crowley. The shadows quickly dispersed to reveal a Crowley that wore a suit with a black tie.

K'tal formed three chairs and a table out of the shadows around him, but he chose to levitate. "Have a seat," he said to the demonic duke, "and let us discuss the matter about the ghouls you've been making." Trying his best to impress Crowley, K'tal opened his hands and a wine bottle along with four glasses had spawned from the surrounding darkness. "Chardonnay?" He poured a glass and set it on the shadow table. "Impressed? Don't worry," he said with a smile, "I'm no god,or anything. This is shadow magic. More specifically, void warping. I'm sure you've heard of it."

K'tal floated close to Crowley with a cold expression. "Now," he said, "I'll keep this brief. Whatever you're doing involving human souls has left the bodies unattended, turning them into ghouls. Now, I wouldn't talk to you about this..." his voice started to show signs of irritation, but he tried his best to suppress it "...if the number of ghouls didn't have six digits." K'tal took a deep breath before continuing, "So, do you think you at least do a better job of disposing the bodies, and destroy the ones currently walking?"
"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Crowley said with a gruff expression, before the suit changed shape and color. "Because last I checked, the only man who has any handle on me and my job is the man upstairs. Now, if you want to try and impress my with void warping, go ahead. But if you want to start accusing me of leaving ghouls around like bloody peanut shells, something I can't even make, you're fucking delusional, mate."

The demon flicked his hand, and all of the shadows that K'tal created dispersed. "Now, unless you're here to suck my dick, get out of my fucking house."

Colorful-Luxury-Mens-White-font-b-Suits-b-font-Jacket-Pants-Formal-Dress-Men-font-b.jpg

Lucy stood back a bit and looked Claudine in the face. Her expression was that of understanding, tears falls from her chin, she wiped them away and smilied. "Thank you" she said leaning in for another kiss, embracing the girl once more, causing them to fall over, but instead of hitting the floor they fell onto the bed in their room.

@Libra259

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev came out of Crowley's room with a smile,dressed in simple black clothes. He was drying his hair with a towel as he looked up at his favorite demon.

"Mon cher...who are you talking t-"

He immediately stopped himself once he noticed the strange vampire and the woman in the room. His stance changed and Lyrev stood in front of Crowley in a protective manner,staying between him and the vampire.

"Who the hell is that?"

----

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah was quiet through the exchange,but her warm light still spread through the room and tried to calm the nerves of the man standing there.

"We are only here to talk."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Crowley said with a gruff expression, before the suit changed shape and color. "Because last I checked, the only man who has any handle on me and my job is the man upstairs. Now, if you want to try and impress my with void warping, go ahead. But if you want to start accusing me of leaving ghouls around like bloody peanut shells, something I can't even make, you're fucking delusional, mate."
The demon flicked his hand, and all of the shadows that K'tal created dispersed. "Now, unless you're here to suck my dick, get out of my fucking house."

Colorful-Luxury-Mens-White-font-b-Suits-b-font-Jacket-Pants-Formal-Dress-Men-font-b.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Deciding to forget the remark about oral sex, K'tal took another deep breath. "Oh," he chuckled, "where are my manners? My name is K'tal. I'm a vampire lord, who's job it is to oversee the human-ghoul ratio. And you, Mr. Crowley sir, have been making mine a lot harder." K'tal narrowed his eyes as shadows in the room began to ripple and wave violently. "Also," " he said in a demonically low pitch, "we're not done. Please, allow me to explain again, as I didn't do a good job before." K'tal twirled his fingers to make a miniature human dummy.

He continued,
"You see, when you take a soul from a human, you don't destroy the body. That, in turn, leaves a husk. It is alive, but without a soul to regulate the body, it not only lacks humanity and morals, but it decays rather quickly. I'm just asking you make it easier on both our ends, and just destroy the bodies in the future. I'm quite tired of cleaning up after you, see?" K'tal had shown a the shadow have it's 'soul' taken, done by leaving nothing but an outline, and sending it off to attack the smaller shadow blobs until it slowly fell apart. "Don't worry about the one's before now," K'tal said calmly, "I had taken the liberty in taking care of those." K'tal held on to Alyiah's hand to calm himself down. It's best to keep the whole, 'over running Murmur' thing down... he thought to himself.

"The name's K'tal," he said to the new comer, likely to be a partner of sorts, "and you are?"

TerrinX said:
Lucy stood back a bit and looked Claudine in the face. Her expression was that of understanding, tears falls from her chin, she wiped them away and smilied. "Thank you" she said leaning in for another kiss, embracing the girl once more, causing them to fall over, but instead of hitting the floor they fell onto the bed in their room.
@Libra259
Claudine sighed a bit seeing Lucy cry. She didnt want to upset her anymore since she understood how hard it was to think if dead family members. So she didnt pull away or anything of that sort like she normally would of. She does shrug however, "you dont have to thank me for a fact or at all. Im happy to help anyone." She says genuinely. Maybe she helped to much.. Way to much, but she loved the expressions she saw change from distressed to more calm.

MightBeASithLord said:
Deciding to forget the remark about oral sex, K'tal took another deep breath. "Oh," he chuckled, "where are my manners? My name is K'tal. I'm a vampire lord, who's job it is to oversee the human-ghoul ratio. And you, Mr. Crowley sir, have been making mine a lot harder." K'tal narrowed his eyes as shadows in the room began to ripple and wave violently. "Also," " he said in a demonically low pitch, "we're not done. Please, allow me to explain again, as I didn't do a good job before." K'tal twirled his fingers to make a miniature human dummy.

He continued,
"You see, when you take a soul from a human, you don't destroy the body. That, in turn, leaves a husk. It is alive, but without a soul to regulate the body, it not only lacks humanity and morals, but it decays rather quickly. I'm just asking you make it easier on both our ends, and just destroy the bodies in the future. I'm quite tired of cleaning up after you, see?" K'tal had shown a the shadow have it's 'soul' taken, done by leaving nothing but an outline, and sending it off to attack the smaller shadow blobs until it slowly fell apart. "Don't worry about the one's before now," K'tal said calmly, "I had taken the liberty in taking care of those." K'tal held on to Alyiah's hand to calm himself down. It's best to keep the whole, 'over running Murmur' thing down... he thought to himself.

"The name's K'tal," he said to the new comer, likely to be a partner of sorts, "and you are?"
"Are you fucking stupid? You know what my job is, right? I am the head of the second circle of hell, chief ambassador to heaven, executive deal maker and collector of the damned! I DON'T JUST TAKE SOULS, DIPSHIT."

MightBeASithLord said:
"But you're still taking souls in the deals, yes?" K'tal squeezed Alyiah's and even tighter to keep himself at bay.

@Rukia
giphy.gif

Crowley put his hand to his head in frustration. "If I make a deal with someone and the cost is their soul, I wait till they exhaust their promise and personally drag them to hell. I don't just leave ghouls lying around kid. When you are one of the oldest things in the universe, you don't get careless."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
giphy.gif

Crowley put his hand to his head in frustration. "If I make a deal with someone and the cost is their soul, I wait till they exhaust their promise and personally drag them to hell. I don't just leave ghouls lying around kid. When you are one of the oldest things in the universe, you don't get careless."

[/QUOTE]
K'tal, realizing that this was a stupid conversation, got on his feet and offered his hand. "Well," he said with cheeks red of embarrassment, "my sources were wrong, then. Sorry about that. You can keep the bottle, if you'd like. I don't drink. Apology handshake?"

Lyrev crossed his arms,his eyes completely black as he looked at K'tal and then back to Crowley.

"He offended you,mon cher. Can I punch him?"

Alyiah squeezed K'tal hand in a calming manner,looking at the demon that had spoken.

"Do not. We are simply here to discuss a matter that could affect both of us."

"And yet we are doing that without bitching or accusing others without proof. Ah,forget it. Get out of our house."

Lyrev turned around and headed for the kitchen. The sound of low curses could be heard coming from the room.

Rukia said:
Lyrev crossed his arms,his eyes completely black as he looked at K'tal and then back to Crowley.

"He offended you,mon cher. Can I punch him?"

Alyiah squeezed K'tal hand in a calming manner,looking at the demon that had spoken.

"Do not. We are simply here to discuss a matter that could affect both of us."

"And yet we are doing that without bitching or accusing others without proof. Ah,forget it. Get out of our house."

Lyrev turned around and headed for the kitchen. The sound of low curses could be heard coming from the room.

K'tal sighed. "Don't worry Alyiah," he said, sounding rather depressed from messing up in a matter as dire as this. He dropped one of the ghouls he examined on the shadow table, pointing out various features of the bound ghoul.

"This is one of the souless ghouls," K'tal said without expression, "as you can see, they do not show signs of vampiric influence. Evidence of this include the following: The eyes are black, not whited out. Teeth are not sharpened, and no claws have been developed. Skin is rotting, not turning grey." For the next example, K'tal cut the ghoul's wrist. He continued, "Lastly, the blood is black, not crimson. As you can see here, these are signs of demonic origin. So, excuse me if my evidence leads me to accusations. Once again, I'm sorry."

After another deep breath, K'tal, with Alyiah's hand in his, headed for a window. The shadows from the surrounding area wrapped around K'tal and Alyiah before warping them back to their hotel. The ghoul was simply destroyed and warped to the nearest dumpster.

At the hotel room, K'tal walked over to the couch burying his face in hands before flopping down on it. "That was so embarrassing..." he said, his hands muffling his voice.

@Rukia @Safety Hammer

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah quickly walked over to K'tal and wrapped her fingers around his wrists,pulling his hands down so she could look at his eyes.

"Kadan,we can't possibly be right all of the time. When you are as old as the two of us you have extra time to make mistakes. It just...happens. But when a mistake happens while you're trying to do something good like stopping a Ghoul invasion,it can definitely be forgiven."

Alyiah leaned forward and kissed his forehead,hoping to comfort him. She hadn't noticed that she had slipped a word from her native language in her speech. It just seemed to come naturally.

TerrinX said:
@Libra259
Libra259 said:
Claudine sighed a bit seeing Lucy cry. She didnt want to upset her anymore since she understood how hard it was to think if dead family members. So she didnt pull away or anything of that sort like she normally would of. She does shrug however, "you dont have to thank me for a fact or at all. Im happy to help anyone." She says genuinely. Maybe she helped to much.. Way to much, but she loved the expressions she saw change from distressed to more calm.
(As co-founder of Blood Rose At Midnight Shipping Club (Other co-founder is @FireMaiden ), I would like to ask you two to JUST FUCK ALREADY!)

Safety Hammer](As co-founder of [I]Blood Rose At Midnight [/I]Shipping Club (Other co-founder is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32473-firemaiden/ said:
@FireMaiden[/URL] ), I would like to ask you two to JUST FUCK ALREADY!)
(They just need to do it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back