• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"So, do you like it here?" Lucy asked from behind the human girl. "Being bound to another is odd but you will soon come to live it, and soon come to love me." Lucy said looking at the girl with intent. @Libra259

(Lyrev is going to be very pissed to see someone going after Crowley :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
TerrinX said:
"So, do you like it here?" Lucy asked from behind the human girl. "Being bound to another is odd but you will soon come to live it, and soon come to love me." Lucy said looking at the girl with intent. @Libra259
"Its quite beautiful. It is odd but I didn't expect it to not be odd." Claudine replies.

(Sure!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Should we just skip the vacation? We can RP it in PM)

[/QUOTE]

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah found herself waking up in K'tal arms. She blushed strongly once she realized that she had fallen asleep by his side. Brushing her eyes to push the sleepiness away,she looked up at the vampire shyly.

"Do you...feel better?" She noticed that he seemed troubled and tried to pinpoint the cause. "Maybe..no,this is something different. What happened,K'tal? Is this because of the ghouls you mentioned earlier?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tell me, do you want to stay here with me? Or would you rather be out, free as a bird and yet weak." She asked harshly, her fangs poking out just a little more as if to justify what choice Claudine should make.

@Libra259

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Yeah I get it, the last three letters sat P*nis. But what does the OT mean?)

[/QUOTE]
(OTP means One True Pairing, as in your favorite pairings. Could also double as a twerk emoji if you squint.)

TerrinX said:
"Tell me, do you want to stay here with me? Or would you rather be out, free as a bird and yet weak." She asked harshly, her fangs poking out just a little more as if to justify what choice Claudine should make.
@Libra259
"To be honest either would be fine. Either way I just want to help my village and If staying with you is how I will do it then I'll stay. Honestly you seem much better than how everyone seemed to be afraid of you." Claudine replies truthfully.

(I just spit out my drink. Did he just say that I have the "One True P*nis?")

One Dick to rule them all, One Dick to find them, One Dick to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

"Ah, yes...I have had a dark past, and I am trying to push past it. Though sometimes it's hard not to give into the darkness. As my mother told me, darkness is a power that you control, if you let it control you, then destruction is guaranteed." She said talking Claudine's hand in hers and pulling the girl close. @Libra259

TerrinX said:
"Ah, yes...I have had a dark past, and I am trying to push past it. Though sometimes it's hard not to give into the darkness. As my mother told me, darkness is a power that you control, if you let it control you, then destruction is guaranteed." She said talking Claudine's hand in hers and pulling the girl close. @Libra259
"Your mother sounds wise.." She says trying her besty to keep her sadness under control. She didnt know much about her mother and she wished she knew more. Claudine was slightly more comfortable with Lucy more due to the fact that she was thinking of her mother and that made her sad.

"My mother was wise and kind. If it weren't for my younger human sister who's husband burned my mother by witch trial, she and my older sister would still be alive. That's why I need power, to get my revenge, to curse her beyond recognition and those who followed." Lucy swallowed. "I...I don't want to, but It's something I feel needs to be done." She said holding Claudine close in an embrace.

@Libra259

TerrinX said:
"My mother was wise and kind. If it weren't for my younger human sister who's husband burned my mother by witch trial, she and my older sister would still be alive. That's why I need power, to get my revenge, to curse her beyond recognition and those who followed." Lucy swallowed. "I...I don't want to, but It's something I feel needs to be done." She said holding Claudine close in an embrace.
@Libra259
"Oh.. Thats horrible.. I understand why you want revenge its only natural for anybody. Human or supernatural. Thats how most of us react. When someone hurts you, you want to hurt them back ten times what they did to you. That may not be the type of person you are but that drive stays in your heart. Much like pride and greed. Revenge really should be a more recognized sin since we all experience it. Even the best of us. If it makes you feel any better, id call it a natural defense. When someone hurts someone you care about hurting them is just the best solution to them." Claudine replies. She didnt want to be one of those people who said things they didnt mean. She really meant it. She wanted to rip apart the people who she thought killed her mother that was until she realized her mother wasnt dead at all. Just frozen and asleep in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back