• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Jack: That's it, I'm sharpening my claws to go eviscerate a certain vampiress. See you in a few)

[/QUOTE]
(Red: ....{Wonder how thats going to go over... Cuz were kinda bound together soo..} Uh since im her familiar I know were bound together so I dont know what to tell you. Knock yourself out... Go ahead, im done trying to help.. *walks away*)

Libra259 said:
(Red: ....{Wonder how thats going to go over... Cuz were kinda bound together soo..} Uh since im her familiar I know were bound together so I dont know what to tell you. Knock yourself out... Go ahead, im done trying to help.. *walks away*)
(*cuts the magical binding with his badass claws* NOW i'll eviscerate her. *proceeds to eviscerate vampiress while Red is unharmed*)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](*cuts the magical binding with his badass claws* NOW i'll eviscerate her. *proceeds to eviscerate vampiress while Red is unharmed*)

[/QUOTE]
(Red: Ah- nevermind.. *She sighs* {Just let him do what he wants at the moment.. Obviously he's worked up.}((ok lol ive gone way over the rule I realize I put here xD but i dont stress well at least now i dont xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Red: Ah- nevermind.. *She sighs* {Just let him do what he wants at the moment.. Obviously he's worked up.}((ok lol ive gone way over the ruke I realize I put here xD but i dont stress well at least now i dont xD ))
(Actually, he's currently in Tennessee xD And Mindy cleared everything up, and went to one of the Associations regional headquarters in South Dakota)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Actually, he's currently in Tennessee xD And Mindy cleared everything up, and went to one of the Associations regional headquarters in South Dakota)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol xD )

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah smiled as she felt K'tal falling asleep in her arms. She gently brushed the tears away from his eyes before pulling him up softly. She was being careful not to awake him as she carried his body to the bed,placing him slowly in there. She pulled his shoes off so he would sleep better.

He would probably wake up if he didn't feel Alyiah close to him,so she hopped by his side in the bed and buried her face in his chest. The warmth involved them both and soon Alyiah started to drift off as well,falling into a light sleep.

Doll, well as far as she could remember her name was Doll, her human life seemed like a blur, be she was happy.

Doll walked about the house, doing chores and such, cleaning it up for her Mistress before happening upon the young girl.

"
Hello miss, is there anything I could do for you?"

@Libra259

TerrinX said:
Doll, well as far as she could remember her name was Doll, her human life seemed like a blur, be she was happy.
Doll walked about the house, doing chores and such, cleaning it up for her Mistress before happening upon the young girl.

"

@Libra259
"Oh no.. but thanks.." Claudine says. She wondered if the girl was even aware of what happened and if she was happy.

K'tal's body instinctively brought Alyiah closer as she laid close to him, curling up to feel her warmth more.

Meanwhile, in his mind, K'tal was walking in a familiar void. The same void from so many millennium ago. The same void he had visited when he died. This time, however, the vampiric spirit wasn't anywhere to be found. K'tal kept walking to see a small, orange flame. An all too familiar bass voice called from the flame, "K'tal."

"Murmur," K'tal squinted, "what're you doing here?"

'Murmur' scoffed and replied with a chuckle, "I'm here in regards to the ghouls. I know who's behind their appearance."

K'tal's eyes lit up with interest, but, knowing hell's archivist, information this valuable would come with a price. K'tal pursed his lips at Murmur with suspicion. "Alright," he said with a chuckle, "what's the catch?"

The orange light rose way up high. K'tal would say 'to the heavens,' but there were no heavens to ascend to. The light slowly progressed to a blinding flare. K'tal shielded his eyes until the light died down. When K'tal uncovered his eyes, he sees Murmur's true form. The form he once saw so long ago.
latest
Murmur descended to K'tal and laughed. "No catch, I hate the culprit. Douche's been trying to overthrow me for SO long. His name is Crowley, and NOT the one who sold his soul for a few extra inches below the belt. This Crowley has been raising a body count to meet his 'quota'." Murmur's griffin walked circles around K'tal. "Now, the goal is simple: Stop. Crowley. At all costs."

K'tal nodded, and the void away. He awoke to see Alyiah on his chest. He blushed at the visage of the sleeping demi-goddess. Did everyone look younger when they slept, and was she always this cute? Probably. K'tal softly pet Alyiah's hair, and ran his fingers through it. He smiled as he felt her warmth against his, usually, cold skin.

@Rukia

((Note: I WILL NOT make murmur an actual character, unless a majority vote is cast in. I just needed an excuse for K'tal to meet Crowley, but if a lot of people DO want him to be a character, I'll see what I can do.))

"Miss...I do believe I remember you from somewhere...Yes, you helped my family and my village many times. Thank you."

She said smiling with her painted on porcelain face.

@Libra259

TerrinX said:

"

@Libra259
(Terrin, are Red and Lucy gonna fuck?)

(My neighbors are having a screaming match across the street while I'm playing The Beatles. Here is what I'm hearing:)

All you need is love!

All you need is love!

All you need is love, love..

Love is all you nee-

FUCK YOU, BITCH!

TerrinX said:
"Miss...I do believe I remember you from somewhere...Yes, you helped my family and my village many times. Thank you."
She said smiling with her painted on porcelain face.

@Libra259
Claudine smiles and nods. "Oh its no problem and please call me Red. I help everyone in my village and I apologize I wasn't there recently." She replies with a small sigh.

"No need to apologize, miss, It has been quiet the last few days, I don't believe anything has gone wrong." Doll stated happily before returning to her chores with a quick bow. @Libra259

TerrinX said:
"No need to apologize, miss, It has been quiet the last few days, I don't believe anything has gone wrong." Doll stated happily before returning to her chores with a quick bow. @Libra259
Claudine sighed a bit and nodded. What to do now? She further explored the house wondering what Lucy had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back