• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Claudine still had her jacket and she was still whipping it around smacking bats. Her bracelet would continue to glow brighter and Claudine mentally swore. NEVER GOING INSIDE OF A MANSION AGAIN NOPE NEVER FUCKKKK EVERYTHING. AND SCREW THIS OLD GUY! And I hope Val will help me..

@JPTheWarrior @FireMaiden

FireMaiden said:
"UPSTAIRS!" She screamed again, punching Vlad in the elbow.
the bats stay in her way. Two silver ones attack her from the back. If she is hit, two big cuts will appear

She walked up the stairs and then proceeded to find a fight. The room snap-froze, ice climbed the walls... icicles hung from any surface available. Her eyes narrowed as she hugged the field journal to her chest. A deep disappointing frown perched on her pale pink lips. "What in the name of all that is holy is going on in here!?" She spoke angrily, her eyes staring at Vladimir. @JPTheWarrior @FireMaiden @Libra259

"Vladimir you will stop this instant!" She exclaimed, upon Val's rushed explanation. She walked into the room further and squared her shoulders, showing she meant business.

Orious looked down at cas nodded."yeah. You can barrow some of mine..hopefully they're not too baggy on you..you can use my bath too." He says with a small chuckle and leans towards him with a smirk."hmm...or maybe I should lick you clean?" he asked teasingly. He stopped looking back at serana raising a eyebrow tilting his head with a exhale. His face darkened."I'm fine..I have my way of doing things. Please don't touch me....I'm in a terrible mood and I have things to do.I'm sorry. We can talk later.." He says to serana brushing her hand off gently with a deep exhale heading to the house and climbed up a tree going into his room window and made his way to the dresser grabbing some clean clothes.

@KaalysBR

@BlueOctober

(So hum I gtg... yeah I dont want to hold you all so...) Vlad sighs and trows her with strength towards a wall. He looks at them "Prepare yourselves. You will be dead tomorrow!"

@mewbot5408

He follows behind up into Orious's room, if he could blush he imagined he would've at the licking clean comment. When they got to the room Cas took off the blood stained shirt, holding it in one hand, exposing the multitude of hole shaped scars that dotted his chest, all across his upper torso.

She scoffs and then walks over to the two. "O--oh! S..so this must be the human.." She said and offered a gentle smile... Her head tilted as she looked at Val. "You should be more careful.." she said and reached out her hand. She was prepared to offer her healing services. The ice dissapeared in a snap and the temperature rose back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Val hugged Lissa, "Thanks you!" She said, "he's so mean!" Val then looked at the other girl, "Yeah, that's Red, she's my friend. I'm trying to get her back to town."

@Enmyira

FireMaiden said:
Val hugged Lissa, "Thanks you!" She said, "he's so mean!" Val then looked at the other girl, "Yeah, that's Red, she's my friend. I'm trying to get her back to town."
@Enmyira
"No- that is not a good idea. It is against the rules... either you must kill her.. or she stays here. You know our secret can not be exposed!" She exclaimed, incredulously.

Enmyira said:
"No- that is not a good idea. It is against the rules... either you must kill her.. or she stays here. You know our secret can not be exposed!" She exclaimed, incredulously.
"But, she's one of them, she can't stay here," Val said, "she already knew we existed," she finished. "There are three other people like her, and we can't find the rose garden."

FireMaiden said:
"But, she's one of them, she can't stay here," Val said, "she already knew we existed," she finished. "There are three other people like her, and we can't find the rose garden."
Lissa frowned. "Do we not want to find it? Is that not why people like here come here?"

Enmyira said:
Lissa frowned. "Do we not want to find it? Is that not why people like here come here?"
"Yes, I know. But, she sees no point in killing all vampires. If we had her help we might be able to find it."

She sighs and kneels down. She reaches and gently cups the human's head. Her palms grow warm as her healing power surges forward. She smiles and steps back after a few seconds. "There we go.. now... you see to her, she is your responsibility Val. If the old bat bothers you about her again... bring the matter directly to me." She nods.

Enmyira said:
She sighs and kneels down. She reaches and gently cups the human's head. Her palms grow warm as her healing power surges forward. She smiles and steps back after a few seconds. "There we go.. now... you see to her, she is your responsibility Val. If the old bat bothers you about her again... bring the matter directly to me." She nods.
"Thanks Lissa," Val says as she picks Red up, and takes her to her room until she wakes up.

(I gtg)

(Pair these two?)

Orious took the shirt from him and stuck it into the Landry basket before grabbing the clean clothes handing them over to the shorter vampire."here. And there's towels in the bathroom...it's best if you don't smell of death, I have various extract perfumes take your pick. I'm fond of the vanilla rose myself."He says sitting on the bed putting his hair in a ponytail before picking up a book. "Need anything else just say so,okay? I'll be here,cutie. " he says with a wink before flipping open his book.

@BlueOctober

@mewbot5408

(Yes please)

Again, the seven hundred year old vampire knew he would've been blushing if he had the ability to. He moved into the bathroom quickly and slid into the bath, watching as it turned a strange pink hue when the Crimson met it. He washed himself before scrubbing himself down with soap and putting on some of the perfume. He then exited the bathroom, smiling slightly.

(I'll update the crush section in Orious' cs now :P )

Orious had laid down on his stomach reading Frankenstein flipping a few pages stopping to bookmark the spot sitting up. He standing up approaching looking him over."good. They fit just fine....Hmmm... " the pureblood says to him licking his lips."oh you forgot to a spot..."He murmurs teasingly and leans in licking a little blood off his cheek before moving and giving him a kiss on the mouth. "May I drink your blood?"

@mewbot5408

His eyes widen at the request, he had drank the blood of plenty of vampires in his life, but he'd never had another vampire drink his blood. "If you wish to, then I'm not opposed" A small smile rises to his features. "Just ah...be careful, I'm not as young as I once was."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back