• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Claudine looks at her with a frown. "How come? Were you gonna help me get back to town?" She asks confusedly while cocking her head to the left.

@FireMaiden

Libra259 said:
Claudine looks at her with a frown. "How come? Were you gonna help me get back to town?" She asks confusedly while cocking her head to the left.
@FireMaiden
"I know and I'm sorry, but Vald and his brother are insane. Vald will hunt you down and will kill you, no matter how strong that bracelet's power is. Until I can talk to the duke about this, you can't leave. Lissa knows about you, Ori and Cas think your my pet, and I'll tell the others not to mess with you while your here, but I really am sorry you can't leave yet."

A man stumbled towards the house,pure emptiness in his eyes as he faced the doors. He was shirtless,his pale body drowned in blood. His legs and back were burned in several places,but he didn't seem to be feeling pain. Mostly,he felt nothing.

Who am I?

The thoughts were clear in his head,but he couldn't get them out. Sliding to the ground,the vampire sat in front of the house.

(@Anyone!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Claudine crosses her arms. "Damn it.. Really? I didnt want to get involved with this shit but it happened anyway!.. Fine but can I at least walk around? It its boring up there.." She sighs.

@FireMaiden

Orious tilted his head."there's no shame in being pet.....it

Wasn't a insult." He says with a exhale. He then looks to his new lover with a smile. "Hmm...really? I honestly find drinking one's blood a rather intimate thing....usually if feed I use a knife. I one of the few that If I bite it can be very pleasurable to both sides...Close sometimes to a organism.." He explained to cas with a slight blush in admitting what he just said.

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

Libra259 said:
Claudine crosses her arms. "Damn it.. Really? I didnt want to get involved with this shit but it happened anyway!.. Fine but can I at least walk around? It its boring up there.." She sighs.
@FireMaiden
"I don't see why not, you know where you can't and can go, and I'm going to town tomorrow to get you human food. I'll see if Ori and Cas will come for some backup," she said, walking away."just please don't leave the house for now!"

@mewbot5408

He returns Ori's smile, reaching up to cup his cheek. "I can't claim to be as pure as you are, drinking blood with a knife and all, but I've never had a mate before. This is actually the closest that almost any vampire has gotten to me."

The man rose from the ground,placing one hand upon the door in front of him. He looked at his hand on the surface for a moment,trying to remember how to use a door. A memory came back to him,and he knocked lightly before pushing the door open.

He walked inside,blood dripping from his clothes. His expression looked blank as he tried to decide what to do.

He walked up the stairs,noticing a human and a...vampire? That word seemed to tickle some memory inside of his brain,but it only served to make him more confused.

Vampire? What's a vampire? Am I one?

@FireMaiden @Libra259

Waiting for a response, Val looked around, and noticed a figure. She sniffed, another vamp, but something was off, "You ok there bud?" She asked, stepping forward, almost ready to catch him if he tumbled.

@KaalysBR

The man places a hand in the wall,frowning for a moment. He opened his mouth then closed it again,struggling to let some words out.

"Do you....know my...name?"

KaalysBR said:
The man places a hand in the wall,frowning for a moment. He opened his mouth then closed it again,struggling to let some words out.
"Do you....know my...name?"
"I'm sorry, but no..." she said, "Are you ok? You look a little pale and it doesn't look like you've eaten in awhile."

"Eaten..."

The word danced in his mouth for a while as he tried to search for a definition for the word. He looked up at the human and she seemed related to it somehow. But he didn't feel like touching her.

"What should I...eat?"

KaalysBR said:
"Eaten..."
The word danced in his mouth for a while as he tried to search for a definition for the word. He looked up at the human and she seemed related to it somehow. But he didn't feel like touching her.

"What should I...eat?"
"Blood? You are a vampire," she said, inching a little closer to the disoriented man.

"Vampire.Yes."

The word seemed to shine some recognition in the man's face,but he still looked lost and not completely there. He looked around for a while,noticing for the first time that his clothes were drowned in blood. Almost unconsciously,he reached forward,holding the hands of the woman in front of him. He still struggled with his speech.

"Help me? Find blood?"

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
"Vampire.Yes."
The word seemed to shine some recognition in the man's face,but he still looked lost and not completely there. He looked around for a while,noticing for the first time that his clothes were drowned in blood. Almost unconsciously,he reached forward,holding the hands of the woman in front of him. He still struggled with his speech.

"Help me? Find blood?"

@FireMaiden
"Yeah, come on. Down stairs," she said, gently taking the man by the arm. "While we're down there I'll get you something to get cleaned up with," she smiled sweetly, and carefully started down the stairs.

"The little troublemaker decided to chase after food i'm guessing" she said handing him a truffle "And then he got stuck in a bush, his fur got snared by the burrs but I picked most of them out"

@ChaosXBeastly

He followed the woman in silence,trying to find the correct words as she held his arm. He noticed the burns in his legs now,wondering where they came from. But her touch seemed to be calming him down.

"Your...name?"

KaalysBR said:
He followed the woman in silence,trying to find the correct words as she held his arm. He noticed the burns in his legs now,wondering where they came from. But her touch seemed to be calming him down.
"Your...name?"
"I'm Valeria, just call me Val," she said in a soft tone, leading him to the kitchen. She sat him down and took out three blood packs and emptyed them into a large glass and stuck a straw in it, "Take it slow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back