• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Claudine wakes up with a startle and immediately sits up. She looks around furiously then slightly settles down. She puts her head in her hands and lets out a loud sigh. "That was fucking crazy.." Claudine wasnt gonna go outta this room alone again.. Maybe she just might not come out at all. Her crimson hair was in a mess and she pulls it out of the ponytail and her crimson locks fall down her shoulders. She lays back down, "ahhhh.."

@anybodyy

"Hmmm....Don't worry about it. I know what I'm doing. You might enjoy this." He whispers in his ear and the next orious' lips were against his neck a kiss,lick then sunk in his fangs into his neck as he moved carefully his head swallowing the blood that trickled down.his arms slid around castiel's hips as he did so.

@BlueOctober

Last edited by a moderator:
The feeling of another's fangs in him was...strange, but at the same time euphoric. He could see why some of the humans he turned begged him to bite them again. He felt Orius' arms around his waist and his own moved unconsciously to encircle the taller vampire's neck as he felt his blood being drained.

@mewbot5408

Orious knowing when to stop moved his head licking the bite with a purr moving to be face to face with him. He staring with his half lidded violet eyes."what did you think hmm? I was right wasn't I?" he murmurs tracing a finger across his cheek before kissing him with a flop onto the floor which was decently loud enough to hear.

@BlueOctober

@Anyone who wants to interrupt this

His eyes widen as he hits the floor, his arms still wrapped around Orius' neck. "It was...pretty damn fantastic." He murmured with half lidded golden eyes.

Claudine wasnt sure what to do and being the girl she was her fear didnt last long. She gets off the bed and opens the door silently. She then walks down the stairs to find the vampire who mistaked her for another vampire and another dude on the floor.. Oops.. Ahh.. Crap.. Claudine runs through the halls not wanting to be seen or interrupting what they were doing..

@mewbot5408 @BlueOctober

(IM BACK IN TIME TO SAVE RED)

Val walked down the hall, to see Red. "Oh, hey I didn't know you were awake...did I just miss something like super gay?" She asked, looking at Ori and Castiel.

Claudine runs down the halls not sure if she was seen. Ok I know im OK because of this bracelet but I prefer not to be someone's meal.. She thought while picking up her pace trying to not get lost inside the unfamiliar mansion.

FireMaiden said:
(IM BACK IN TIME TO SAVE RED)
Val walked down the hall, to see Red. "Oh, hey I didn't know you were awake...did I just miss something like super gay?" She asked, looking at Ori and Castiel.
(Lol xD )

"I ship it," She said to the boys still in the erotic pose, and ran after Red. "Hey, don't go running off like that, you have no idea who you could bump into."

Claudine jumps at the sudden voice and realizes its Val. She turns around to see her and sighs. "Sorry I got very very bored. Though you would of thought what happened earlier would of prevented me from leaving.. I dont know Im not afraid for long.." She explains. Her clothes were all ripped and tattered aling with multiple small scratches on her face. She seemed to not notice the fact she looks like she came out of a tornado.. Well she kinda did.. One made of bats..

@FireMaiden

Orious smiles."just so you know I don't just bite anyone,"he tells the other his french accent showing through as he spoke. Hearing the door Orious seeing Claudine with a exhale."knock next time....was there something you needed?! Geez...i guess she's not a fan girl.." He yells loud enough for the female to hear exhaling deeply a tad bit annoyed. He knew there was a human running around she must've been one of the four. He looked at val. "Well your pet human walked in on us...." He says bluntly in response sitting up.

@BlueOctober

@Libra259

@FireMaiden

Suddenly her stomach angrily twisted and lurched. Her throat felt like it was on fire, and she crashed off the chair with a surprised groan. She landed on the floor with a thud, her blonde hair flaying out like a golden fire beneath her. One hand went to cover her nose and mouth, with the other clutched at the feeble fabric of her dress. She could feel her canines painfully elongating and her throat becoming dry and gritty.

((@anyonee lol. meh.))

"Im not a pet! And noo!" Claudine says while walking away. She was not going to apologize not after that one called her a pet! She sighs and makes her way down the hall. To hell with anyone she ran into at this point she didnt care. She's saw everything now.

@FireMaiden @mewbot5408 @BlueOctober

Val sighed and walked down stirs to the kitchen, where she saw a collapsed Lissa, "Oh god, holy fuck, you haven't eaten have you!" She said, helping her up, and getting a blood pack from the fridge, putting it to her mouth. "Drink!"

@Enmyira

Her hands snaked up and she took the pack. She laid there and slowly started to drink down the cold liquid. As it rushed down her throat she could feel herself calming down. "T--thank you.. I.. I was... going to go out for a deer but.." she trailed off and slowly sat up. She drunk down more of the crimson while staring at the floor, ashamed of her mistake. @FireMaiden

Claudine suddenly realizes she could very well leave. She heads towards the front door wondering why she was even still here. Her village needed her and she wanted out of this place.

Enmyira said:
Her hands snaked up and she took the pack. She laid there and slowly started to drink down the cold liquid. As it rushed down her throat she could feel herself calming down. "T--thank you.. I.. I was... going to go out for a deer but.." she trailed off and slowly sat up. She drunk down more of the crimson while staring at the floor, ashamed of her mistake. @FireMaiden
"You missed your hunting night, it's ok, it's happened to us all. Now, take it slow, I got a human to keep an eye on," she said walking out of the kitchen, and grabbing Red's arm, "Sorry, you can't leave just yet."

@Libra259

Lissa's shoulders drooped as she leaned back against the kitchen counter while still on the floor. She rubbed her face with one hand and sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back