• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
Serana's tense expression broke into an amused smile as she bowed towards the stranger.
"No,I'm not going to eat him. Although the idea has it's merit." She licked her lips as she looked between Orious and the stranger.

"My name is Serana,from the Royal house of Duskfang and all of those boring stories. And you are?"

@JPTheWarrior @mewbot5408
"Sorin Markov, the White Twin Brother. Ruler of the shadows and darkness. Serana, what a pretty name. No need to bow to me. Though I am en elder vampire, right now we don't need to treat each other as royalty right?" he smiles and walks closer to her. "Hope you dont mind asking but what were you going to do to him?"

Vasilisa hummed quietly to herself as she quietly re-shelved the books she'd borrowed the other night. It didn't take her long to finish any of them. She slowly browsed over the sections she'd visited many times before. Her eyes scanned along the titles, she looked happy and peaceful. Her gentle ensemble of a white summery sundress and frosty blue camisole commented her gentle blonde hair and soft blue eyes. She looked regal, fitting for the next-in-line. However, she still had that curious mousy air around her perplexing features.

"Ah,I was sure you were a vampire of importance in our world. And thank you,I like my name a lot myself."

Serana tilted her head to one side at his question,her dark hair falling over her shoulders.

"To be honest,I wasn't planning on doing anything with him. He is a vampire,and he may do as he wishes."

FireMaiden said:
"Nooooooo," Val says, stabbing the sliver bat. "Why some many bats!"
the sword touches the bat and gets knocked back. The bat passes trough her hip and when the wing touches her a cut is made.

KaalysBR said:
"Ah,I was sure you were a vampire of importance in our world. And thank you,I like my name a lot myself."
Serana tilted her head to one side at his question,her dark hair falling over her shoulders.

"To be honest,I wasn't planning on doing anything with him. He is a vampire,and he may do as he wishes."
"Well. Would you like to... come with me. Are you hungry? My brother is preparing dinner right now" he smiles at her

(I swear all this talk of eating each other lol)

"Hmmm...No. I'd rather not sorry.."He told her with a deep exhale having his usual dull look as he looked to sorin. "Hmmm...No. I know what your thinking miss and I dislike it. " he says and lights another cigarette looking at cas."I'd rather eat castel, he looks delicious....He Also has a really really nice ass." He says bluntly nodding with a smirk blowing a small puff of smoke before turning to start walking."hmm...have fun you two."

@KaalysBR

@BlueOctober

@JPTheWarrior[

"Shit!" Claudine shouts and whips her jacket with more force. Wait a second.. Ive got it!! "Val! How loud can you scream?!" She asks, it was ridiculous questio but her idea was ridiculous too though the first one did work.

@FireMaiden @JPTheWarrior

@mewbot5408

He glances at the others before walking after the taller vampire, still soaked in blood from his hunt only a handful of minutes ago.

"Uh hey, could you help me with a new set of clothes? I'm kind of standing out like a sore thumb with all this blood on me." He smiled at the taller vampire, sensing that he was a pure blood, he deserved Cas' respect at the least. As for his looks, he deserved the ancient vampire's admiration.

Libra259 said:
"Shit!" Claudine shouts and whips her jacket with more force. Wait a second.. Ive got it!! "Val! How loud can you scream?!" She asks, it was ridiculous questio but her idea was ridiculous too though the first one did work.
While she waisted time opening her mouth, Vlad was already in front of her. He grabs her by the neck with huge speed

"He does have a pretty amazing ass,doesn't him?"

Serana sighed before he left,stretching one hand towards Orious. She held his shoulder of a moment,a look of worry in her face. Somehow she knew that this man wasn't taken care of very often.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to offend you. You look hungry. When was the last time you ate?"

She turned back to Sorin with a smile.

"I'm sorry,Sorin. I just ate. But what kind of dinner are you talking about? We are
not supposed to be hunting the humans."

@mewbot5408 @JPTheWarrior

Lissa grabbed a familiar worn field journal of an old vampire's discoveries. It had all sorts of things about nature with several neat detailed sketches. She smiled to herself and left the library to walk to the kitchen. She was starting to feel hungry.

@Anyoneee................

KaalysBR said:
"He does have a pretty amazing ass,doesn't him?"
Serana sighed before he left,stretching one hand towards Orious. She held his shoulder of a moment,a look of worry in her face. Somehow she knew that this man wasn't taken care of very often.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to offend you. You look hungry. When was the last time you ate?"

She turned back to Sorin with a smile.

"I'm sorry,Sorin. I just ate. But what kind of dinner are you talking about? We are
not supposed to be hunting the humans."

@mewbot5408 @JPTheWarrior
"Are we not? Who says it?" he has an evil smirk

Enmyira said:
Lissa grabbed a familiar worn field journal of an old vampire's discoveries. It had all sorts of things about nature with several neat detailed sketches. She smiled to herself and left the library to walk to the kitchen. She was starting to feel hungry.
@Anyoneee................
(Just like, find someone xD )

Shit.. Welp this would be a nice moment to.. Wait.. Oh yeah!!! I feel in the sand before getting here!! Claudine would shove her hand into her pocket and pull out a handful of sand. Oddly enough she should be choking but wasnt.. She felt a lot of pressure and raises an eyebrow. Then she chucks the sand at his face hoping it may faze him or distract him for Val. Her bracelet was glowing very very bright.

She blinks and turns her head. Someone called...well...screamed...her name. She smiled and laid down a thing sheet of ice in the hall before her. She made thin layers of ice on the bottom of her feet and then stepped onto the ice. They slipped and slidded against one another. She nodded to herself and staked merrily down the halls twoards where she had heard her name. @FireMaiden

he closes his eyes but doesnt let her go. The cloud of bats now is on them. They are bitting and scratching her. Vlad doesnt stop grabbing her neck and is trying to break it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back