• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

MightBeASithLord said:
(I just get hit in the face)
(I've been hit with a lot of things. Bats, hammers, rocks, several kinds of balls, a pipe, a bike, a moving bike, and a car)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](I've been hit with a lot of things. Bats, hammers, rocks, several kinds of balls, a pipe, a bike, a moving bike, and a car)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, and I've been punched and kicked)

Crowley grabbed his glass and was about to take a drink, but due to his hand shaking, he spilled it all over his lap and shirt. "Oh goddammit." The demon said, as he tried to soak up as much of the wine with his napkin.

@Rukia

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah felt warmth in her face as she blushed. She hadn't expected to be detected,at least not now. The golden blood from her forehead reached her white dress now.

She left her cover with a slow step,glowing lightly. Her warm brightness spread through the vampires as she smiled gently,trying to remember her manners.

"I apologize,I shouldn't have been sneaking around like some sort of spy." She bowed politely to the vampire who addressed her. "It's good to meet you,my Lord. I am princess Alyiah,although that title may not hold so much power in this realm."

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev blinked with surprise as he noticed the nervous reaction coming from Crowley,gaping as he dropped wine in his clothes. He immediately pushed himself up to help him clean it.

"Careful,mon cher. Let me help you with that."

He leaned against him with a wicked smile,licking the wine that dropped through his neck.

(I went swimming in the river but accidentally got caught in a rapid so i had to hike 6 miles with no shoes because no one would fucking pick me up. So what's going on.)

Rukia said:
Lyrev blinked with surprise as he noticed the nervous reaction coming from Crowley,gaping as he dropped wine in his clothes. He immediately pushed himself up to help him clean it.

"Careful,mon cher. Let me help you with that."

He leaned against him with a wicked smile,licking the wine that dropped through his neck.

"Oh fuck.." Crowley mumbled under his breath. He let Lyrev do his thing for a couple minutes before he came to a realization of what was he was doing. "Oi, stop it! We're in public, and unlike you, I have a reputation in London!"

"I have a reputation too. It's called "the biggest slut in planet earth"

Lyrev laughed,biting Crowley's neck and making sure to leave a mark. After that,he dropped back to his chair with a sheepish smile. His hand was still laying in Crowley's legs.

"So,what were we talking about before I scandalized the queen?"

Xan said:
(I went swimming in the river but accidentally got caught in a rapid so i had to hike 6 miles with no shoes because no one would fucking pick me up. So what's going on.)
(My dinner got ruined by Crowley and a load of ghouls, Crowley and Lyrev are getting kinky in London, Jack and Red are flying to her place, some new characters popped up, including a vampire with a magic shadow, a demigod of light, and a teenage monster hunter who works for a force that polices the supernatural)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]He smiled broadly. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I'm sorry our date went so poorly. Feels like every other day someone's trying to kill me,"

[/QUOTE]
"Its fine. I guess it comes with being supernatural. But dont sweat it. Even if it wasn't perfect it was still cool. Got to beat the crap outta ghouls and see some awesome fighting." She chuckled with a smile. Claudine wasnt just a tomboy or just a girly girl. She was a mix of both and it really constantly changed depending upon her mood and the situation. "But the fact that you've already apologized and are obviously somewhat upset shows that this was important to you. Just the fact of you asking me to such a fancy restaurant shows a lot. So even if it did go fine id still feel the same and maybe more so since it didnt go smoothly. So thanks it was interesting and interesting things are always better." She says while her smile widens. It was true she spoke what was on her mind in some shape or form that may not be obvious at all whether it was good or bad.

ASTRID

1464145184194.jpg

In all honesty, she didn't know where she was. It appeared to be a small settlement, town, or whatever they called these outcroppings of life nowadays. The vampire nervously pushed her hands against the fabric of her pants, as if dusting off invisible dirt, and opened up her spell tome. "Did I teleport to the wrong place? Maybe I said the words wrong." The fair-haired woman would murmur, frantically flipping through pages, her large satchel being balanced against her hip. She was fine-boned, pretty, fair colored, and didn't really look like the sort that would be caught outside in the street, looking lost and without purpose.

She stamped her foot. "Damnation, I did say it wrong!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Its fine. I guess it comes with being supernatural. But dont sweat it. Even if it wasn't perfect it was still cool. Got to beat the crap outta ghouls and see some awesome fighting." She chuckled with a smile. Claudine wasnt just a tomboy or just a girly girl. She was a mix of both and it really constantly changed depending upon her mood and the situation. "But the fact that you've already apologized and are obviously somewhat upset shows that this was important to you. Just the fact of you asking me to such a fancy restaurant shows a lot. So even if it did go fine id still feel the same and maybe more so since it didnt go smoothly. So thanks it was interesting and interesting things are always better." She says while her smile widens. It was true she spoke what was on her mind in some shape or form that may not be obvious at all whether it was good or bad.
He smiled. He was glad that she had enjoyed it a lot. "You had wanted to ask me questions, right? About who I am? If you'd like, you can ask. I promise to answer any question truthfully and to the best of my abilities," He said, looking into her eyes.

Rukia said:
"I have a reputation too. It's called "the biggest slut in planet earth"

Lyrev laughed,biting Crowley's neck and making sure to leave a mark. After that,he dropped back to his chair with a sheepish smile. His hand was still laying in Crowley's legs.

"So,what were we talking about before I scandalized the queen?"

"We were talking about love." Crowley said, as he tried to take another bite of his pasta. "So, who's your father? Because your're not 100% demon, are you?"

Rukia said:
Alyiah felt warmth in her face as she blushed. She hadn't expected to be detected,at least not now. The golden blood from her forehead reached her white dress now.

She left her cover with a slow step,glowing lightly. Her warm brightness spread through the vampires as she smiled gently,trying to remember her manners.

"I apologize,I shouldn't have been sneaking around like some sort of spy." She bowed politely to the vampire who addressed her. "It's good to meet you,my Lord. I am princess Alyiah,although that title may not hold so much power in this realm."

K'tal eyes seem to be fixated on Alyiah's. Those...brilliant...golden...amber...eyes. My god, he thought, has the populous gotten more attractive in general?? K'tal shook his head to regain his focus before smiling at Alyiah. "The name's K'tal," he replied with a stuttered tone, his face showing a bit of pink, "K'tal Maverick. Also, there's no need to be so formal. Please, just call me K'tal." This warm presence just couldn't leave K'tal's mind. A princess, huh. "Wait," he continued, "a princess? Where from?"

Lyrev's lips pouted lightly at the question. Touchy subject.

"No,I am not fully demon. I am the result of the unfortunate time that the king of the realm of mischief couldn't hold his dick in his pants. I am half human." His eyes shined lightly,reflecting the brightness of the restaurant. "You can imagine how many problems that caused me. I am not a demon or a human and both sides hates me. Oh,well. What is your history?"

Alucard

Alucard got tired of waiting. He would snap his fingers, as he teleported to the restaurant everyone was in. Probably they were something like ghosts, but everyone involved in the ghoul attack could see him. He would raise his hands, beginning to talk:

"Greetings. I am Alucard. I am one of the True Vampires remaining in this world. I got interested in your...abilities. I want you to meet me in person at the Hellsing Mansion, in the outer woods of London. It's extremely crucial for my...task, for you to come there. I hope you will forgive me for my past hostility." The ghosts disappeared in a cloud of bats.

@Rukia @Safety Hammer @Dalamus Ulom @Libra259

Alyiah noticed the fixated look on the vampire's face and blushed lightly herself,walking forward so she could shake his hand. He looked very royal,having a captivating gentleness to him. She held his hand and a warmth touched them both.

"I am a princess from the realm of Altaria,K'tal. It is...quite far from Earth. Actually I am a bit lost right now,this planet changed quite a bit since the last time I was here."

She felt a sudden pain in her head and rose her hand,touching her forehead with surprise. The golden blood glistened against her fingers.

"Oh. I guess I am still learning how to use my physical form as well. Legs are complicated."

Gabriel97 said:
Alucard
Alucard got tired of waiting. He would snap his fingers, as he teleported to the restaurant everyone was in. Probably they were something like ghosts, but everyone involved in the ghoul attack could see him. He would raise his hands, beginning to talk:

"Greetings. I am Alucard. I am one of the True Vampires remaining in this world. I got interested in your...abilities. I want you to meet me in person at the Hellsing Mansion, in the outer woods of London. It's extremely crucial for my...task, for you to come there. I hope you will forgive me for my past hostility." The ghosts disappeared in a cloud of bats.

@Rukia @Safety Hammer @Dalamus Ulom @Libra259
(No one but Mindy and the vampire staff of the resturant are there)

Mindy would sigh. "Goddammit. I hate England," She said.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](No one but Mindy and the vampire staff of the resturant are there)
Mindy would sigh. "Goddammit. I hate England," She said.

[/QUOTE]
(Read this line: Probably they were something like ghosts, but everyone involved in the ghoul attack could see him. He would raise his hands, beginning to talk: )

Gabriel97 said:
(Read this line: Probably they were something like ghosts, but everyone involved in the ghoul attack could see him. He would raise his hands, beginning to talk: )
(Okay. That sentence had made no sense when I first read it)

Jack sighed. "Attention whore,"

Harmony

I run to the upstairs "Soren ya Anyone here?" I say looking around for Soren. I'm bored and no one else is around

Yappi said:
Harmony
I run to the upstairs "Soren ya Anyone here?" I say looking around for Soren. I'm bored and no one else is around
Soren

The house had been so quiet, that when he heard someone calling his name he jumped, whirling around and poking his head out of the room he was in. "I don't think so. At least, I haven't seen anyone." He replied, frowning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back