• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev tilted his head,giving Crowley a loving smile.

"Don't worry,mon démon. You are definitely paying for it tonight."

He rose from his chair,picking his coat and pulling it around his shoulders.

"So,let's go to your place. I want to see if you have good taste in decoration. And I want to see how resistant your bed is."

Rukia said:
Lyrev tilted his head,giving Crowley a loving smile.

"Don't worry,mon démon. You are definitely paying for it tonight."

He rose from his chair,picking his coat and pulling it around his shoulders.

"So,let's go to your place. I want to see if you have good taste in decoration. And I want to see how resistant your bed is."

Once they were both out of the building, Crowley, who was sufficiently drunk, pulled Lyrev in for a kiss. He could taste the wine on his tongue and was completely content with it. "Sorry for the sudden kiss, it's just that I couldn't bear you teasing me anymore."

Libra259 said:
Claudine shakes her head. "You tell me what you want me to know and when you think it's necessary. Just tell me things when you want to or think it's appropriate. I will do the same. It will be interesting and make it so we have something to wonder and be curious about." She chuckles with a smile.

Claudine looks at Jack again, "well im involved in a situation just like the ghoul one again. Is that Mindy girl gonna report me? Now I couldnt help this one." She asks curiously. She wasn't particularly worried but she could tell that now she was involved that it would be hard to not get imvolved. "And that wasn't suspicious at all.." She says sarcastically. (Sorry for the late reply had to fo for a bit xD )
"Well, we don't have to see her again. I've avoided her before, and she doesn't know this place,"He said. After a few moments of silence, Jack said, "So, I'd like to ask you a question. How old are you?"

Lyrev bit Crowley's lower lip when he felt the sudden kiss,feeling the taste of alcohol in the demon's tongue. When Crowley stopped talking,Lyrev grabbed his ass with a smirk.

"I will keep teasing you until I have your body under me."

Rukia said:
Lyrev bit Crowley's lower lip when he felt the sudden kiss,feeling the taste of alcohol in the demon's tongue. When Crowley stopped talking,Lyrev grabbed his ass with a smirk.

"I will keep teasing you until I have your body under me."

"Under you? Surprising since you seemed completely content with being under me last night." The demon said, before he kissed on Lyrev's neck. "South Bank Tower. Top floor."

FireMaiden said:
(Anything else?)
(Crowley and Lyrev are getting kinky in an italian resturant in London, Alucard decided to be an attention whore, and Red and Jack may be able to have that super "Awwwww! How romantic!" moment soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
IkutoForever2222 said:
Zeke tilted his head. "im staying in a mansion because I was rescued.....but they left me alone....so.....I came to look around....I don't think they would mind if you stayed"
Astrid

1464145184194.jpg

The woman would stare at the male for a few seconds before cracking a wide grin. "Excellent! If you don't think they'll mind, maybe I really will check it out. You see I..." She flushed, scratching her cheek. "I meant to have gone somewhere else, but the spell I used brought me here!" Astrid blamed the face that the spell had been in English. How was she supposed to know it was so volatile?

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Well, we don't have to see her again. I've avoided her before, and she doesn't know this place,"He said. After a few moments of silence, Jack said, "So, I'd like to ask you a question. How old are you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Im sixteen." Claudine replies knowing that he was going to be older than her and possible by a hell lot too. "And what about you, how old are you?" She asks currently.

Libra259 said:
"Im sixteen." Claudine replies knowing that he was going to be older than her and possible by a hell lot too. "And what about you, how old are you?" She asks currently.
"I'm 1,317 years old,"

Rukia said:
c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah noticed the fixated look on the vampire's face and blushed lightly herself,walking forward so she could shake his hand. He looked very royal,having a captivating gentleness to him. She held his hand and a warmth touched them both.

"I am a princess from the realm of Altaria,K'tal. It is...quite far from Earth. Actually I am a bit lost right now,this planet changed quite a bit since the last time I was here."

She felt a sudden pain in her head and rose her hand,touching her forehead with surprise. The golden blood glistened against her fingers.

"Oh. I guess I am still learning how to use my physical form as well. Legs are complicated."

((I'm guessing she fell??))

K'tal quickly helped Alyiah back on her feet with a chuckle. "Yeah, legs can be weird, but you get the hang of-" K'tal's eyes snapped to the gold trickling down her fingers. "That's your...blood," he asked, somewhat startled, "but it's gold." K'tal could only tell thanks to his vampiric senses. It was currently taking everything he had to not bite down on her wrist. He had just remembered that he hadn't eaten in centuries. "Um, excuse me real quick." He fled to the body he left on the ground and sucked it dry. He stood up, and looked down in shame. "Sorry...I've not eaten for so long and I didn't want to bite you." He asked, "Why is your blood gold, though?"

@Rukia

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"I'm 1,317 years old,"

[/QUOTE]
"I figured you'd be much older than me." Claudine chuckles with a smile.

AJ

I tap on the desk, it has gotten quite lonely here at the mansion considering everyone here is either a lustful demon, vampire and such. Everyone has dates and trying to get some... I continue my study's as a bored person with nothing too do.

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah stiffened when she saw the vampire drop to the ground and suck on one of the bodies until it went dry. The scene was a bit disturbing,but it was the question that actually scared her.

"I'm not sure why. We are born with very unique characteristics in Altaria,and that might be the reason of the golden colour."

It was a lie,but one she had told so many times that it actually sounded completely sincere. The truth was that Alyiah couldn't trust the vampire yet,even though he seemed nice. If he knew the truth,he could try to sell her to Altaria's enemies or try to suck on her powerful blood.

Being a Demigod was complicated.

Snapping back to the present,she rose her head and smiled warmly to K'tal.

"I thank you for your help. I seem to a bit lost in this world...do you know of any place I could stay in?" She turned her head and looked at the bodies in the ground. "Did they do something...evil?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back