• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"This is where you're staying, right?" Jack asked as he would circle the library Red was staying at.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine nods. "Yeah, thanks." She says with a smile.

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah did feel impressed by the vampire's actions,and that showed in her expression.

"It's not often that you meet people who care about the lives of beings who are weaker than them. It's good to meet a vampire with a good heart."

Alyiah reminded herself of her own wound and rose one hand,touching her forehead. The slash quickly disappeared,healed by her powers.

"About a preference...honestly,I am not sure. I have been following the scent of this mansion because I can detect powerful beings inside." Alyah pointed to the mansion where the supernatural beings were in. She turned to the female vampire and bowed politely. She assumed the house belonged to her. "Miss,it's good to make your acquaintance. Do you mind if I explore this house you live in?"

She did notice the glow and unique colour of K'tal eyes. They were quite beautiful. If he was trying to impress her,he managed to do so.

Yappi said:
Edward
I see a small girl and a man walkin down a path. I hide in the bushes.
Soren

To be fair, it's probably a small girl and a small man, considering Soren isn't very tall. The vampire frowns, of course he's aware of the human nearby but he's not entirely what it would be doing so close to the mansion. He turns around, and crosses his arms. "Did you hear that Harmony? That sounded like the trespasser. And we all know what happens to trespassers!" Apparently Soren does humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

"What do we do?" I ask stopping

Edward

I crouch behind the bushes starting to regret my decision, but I thought this place was abandoned so it sparks my curiosity even more

Rukia said:
c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah did feel impressed by the vampire's actions,and that showed in her expression.

"It's not often that you meet people who care about the lives of beings who are weaker than them. It's good to meet a vampire with a good heart."

Alyiah reminded herself of her own wound and rose one hand,touching her forehead. The slash quickly disappeared,healed by her powers.

"About a preference...honestly,I am not sure. I have been following the scent of this mansion because I can detect powerful beings inside." Alyah pointed to the mansion where the supernatural beings were in. She turned to the female vampire and bowed politely. She assumed the house belonged to her. "Miss,it's good to make your acquaintance. Do you mind if I explore this house you live in?"

She did notice the glow and unique colour of K'tal eyes. They were quite beautiful. If he was trying to impress her,he managed to do so.

"Go ahead. You both can."

Yappi said:
Harmony
"What do we do?" I ask stopping

Edward

I crouch behind the bushes starting to regret my decision, but I thought this place was abandoned so it sparks my curiosity even more
Soren

The vampire lets out a rather unkind laugh. "We kill them and use their spines as candle holders." He said blandly.

Edward

Hmmm, I stay there hoping he doesn't see me

Harmony

"No we don't?" I say wondering why he's saying these things

Libra259 said:
Claudine nods. "Yeah, thanks." She says with a smile.
Jack would land on the roof. "There you go. You're very welcome. Perhaps we could do this another time, without the ghouls and a little less fancy?" he said, smiling

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Everything had been going normally until after Lyrev and Crowley were finished.

The demon dropped by Crowley's side and fell asleep,which wasn't very uncommon. But Lyrev's skin started to assume a sickening tone of grey,his lips looking pale. His breathing was shallow,and he didn't seem to be reacting to any outside influence.

He had been too distracted that night.

Distracted enough that he forgot to check his food for any poison.

Rukia said:
Everything had been going normally until after Lyrev and Crowley were finished.
The demon dropped by Crowley's side and fell asleep,which wasn't very uncommon. But Lyrev's skin started to assume a sickening tone of grey,his lips looking pale. His breathing was shallow,and he didn't seem to be reacting to any outside influence.

He had been too distracted that night

Distracted enough that he forgot to check his food for any poison.

"Well that was kinda quick." Crowley said, rolling over towards Lyrev. "I think you've lost your touch, kid." The demon was expecting some sarcastic retort, as per usual, but he got none. "Lyrev? Oi, Lyrev somethin' wrong?" He flipped the half-breed over, only to see that he was turning a sickly shade of grey. Crowley, suspecting the worse, pulled Lyrev in for a kiss, trying to taste around his tongue. After pulling back, the devil tasted the familiar taste of cyanide. "SHIT!" He yelled, as he bolted from the bed (Still naked, of course ;D) and ran into the kitchen, grabbing a glass, a lemon, a knife and some sugar.

Crowley filled the glass halfway with water, before plunging the knife into his hand. "FUUUUCK! I'M GONNA BLOODY KILL YOU AFTER THIS YOU FUCKER!" Crowley screamed at Lyrev, as he twisted the knife and let the blood drip into the cup, until it was a dark pink color. After that, he took the lemon, cut it in half, and then squeezed the juice into the cup. Unluckily, some of the lemon juice seeped into his cut, making Crowley cry out in pain yet again. Lastly, he started to pour spoonful after spoonful, after spoonful of sugar into the cup, before mixing it and causing it to return to a pick color.

The devil rushed back to the bedroom and slapped Lyrev across the face, hoping he would react. "DRINK THIS OR DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!" Crowley screamed.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack would land on the roof. "There you go. You're very welcome. Perhaps we could do this another time, without the ghouls and a little less fancy?" he said, smiling

[/QUOTE]
"But of course." Claudine says in a mock posh voice. She laughs a bit and smiles. "That would be nice." She says gives him a quick kiss on the cheek. She didnt know why she did so. But she lives in the moment and it seemed right. He was different and she liked that. She couldnt explain how though. Even when they were on the roof she could easily slip through the window of the library. She waves and then slips through the open window while saying, "cya around."

(I gtg to bed cya)

FireMaiden said:
"THAT IS SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT TO SEE!" Val shouted after him, really considering washing her eyes with bleach.
(They are in Crowley's flat in London)

Lyrev didn't react to the slap,his head turning to the side like a ragdoll. But still,the force of the movement made his mouth open and allowed the liquid to be dropped inside.

He coughed after the substance went down his throat. There was no change for a few moments until the colours slowly returned to his face and his breathing came out in an easier pace.

Crowley was fast enough with the venom,although Lyrev would be throwing up for a while after that.

Edward

I slowly inch to the mansion, I would open the main door and go inside.

@anyones_who cares

Rukia said:
Lyrev didn't react to the slap,his head turning to the side like a ragdoll. But still,the force of the movement made his mouth open and allowed the liquid to be dropped inside.
He coughed after the substance went down his throat. There was no change for a few moments until the colours slowly returned to his face and his breathing came out in an easier pace.

Crowley was fast enough with the venom,although Lyrev would be throwing up for a while after that.

"For a second there, I thought I fucked your brains out." Crowley said with a chuckle, before he flushed the toilet that Lyrev had just vomited into. "Feel free to take a shower, since I'll probably shower with you."

@Rukia @FireMaiden

K'tal smiled at Val and Lucian, and bowed respectfully, "As she said, a pleasure to meet y'all both." K'tal walked with Alyiah to examine the rest of the house. He called out to Val, "Nice place ya got here!" He sat down on a chair and looked out to the mansion Alyiah pointed at. Yeah, he could feel it, too. Powerful entities resided in that mansion. A...what was in there? "So," he asked Alyiah, "can you feel exactly what resides in that mansion, or can you only tell that their not human? I'm only able to tell where Vampires are, and whether or not they have something special. Examples given include vampires with unique abilities and royalty."

Lyrev held onto the toilet weakly,trying not to pass out again. His lips still tasted like a bloody drink made by the devil himself.

"I'm alive. Fuck me harder next time."

He chuckled and tried to stand up,which nearly caused him to fall into the floor. With a deep breath,he leaned against Crowley.

"I...might need some help with that shower." He looked completely ashamed to be asking for help. "Also..thanks."

He pulled Crowley's bloody hand and licked it,helping the wound to close quickly.

Libra259 said:
"But of course." Claudine says in a mock posh voice. She laughs a bit and smiles. "That would be nice." She says gives him a quick kiss on the cheek. She didnt know why she did so. But she lives in the moment and it seemed right. He was different and she liked that. She couldnt explain how though. Even when they were on the roof she could easily slip through the window of the library. She waves and then slips through the open window while saying, "cya around."
(I gtg to bed cya)
Jack was smiling up until the kiss, ehen a look of absolute suprise washed over his face. She kissed me... He thought to himself. After a moment, he was grinning like a fool again. He waved to her as she climbed into the library. He would stand there for a few moments, before leaping off the building, extimending his wings to catch the wind. He would fly to the mansion, gliding directly up to his room before closing his wings and landing on the floor with a loud THUD!

@anyoneinthemansion

Rukia said:
Lyrev held onto the toilet weakly,trying not to pass out again. His lips still tasted like a bloody drink made by the devil himself.

"I'm alive. Fuck me harder next time."

He chuckled and tried to stand up,which nearly caused him to fall into the floor. With a deep breath,he leaned against Crowley.

"I...might need some help with that shower." He looked completely ashamed to be asking for help. "Also..thanks."

He pulled Crowley's bloody hand and licked it,helping the wound to close quickly.

(THE FUCK DID YOU- oohhhhh, you had "bloody" sex. Lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back