• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](THE FUCK DID YOU- oohhhhh, you had "bloody" sex. Lol.)

[/QUOTE]
(This shouldn't be weird in a vampire RP lol)

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](No. Think about it. You're in England, and you had "bloody" goddamn sex. Just think about it)

[/QUOTE]
I GOT THE JOKE YOU TWART

MightBeASithLord said:
@Rukia @FireMaiden
K'tal smiled at Val and Lucian, and bowed respectfully, "As she said, a pleasure to meet y'all both." K'tal walked with Alyiah to examine the rest of the house. He called out to Val, "Nice place ya got here!" He sat down on a chair and looked out to the mansion Alyiah pointed at. Yeah, he could feel it, too. Powerful entities resided in that mansion. A...what was in there? "So," he asked Alyiah, "can you feel exactly what resides in that mansion, or can you only tell that their not human? I'm only able to tell where Vampires are, and whether or not they have something special. Examples given include vampires with unique abilities and royalty."
"Thanks," Val said after he complemented the mansion. "Well, it's been awhile since center I've seen you around, now hasn't it K'tal?" Bella asked, walking down the stairs in her normal white flowing dress attire.

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah walked inside the house,tilting her head to one side. She was feeling shy to be entering in someone else's place,but her curiosity took the best of her.

"Human safe heavens are so different from the ones in Altaria! But they are also very gorgeous." Her eyes searched the place with wonder,giving Alyiah an adorable look. She turned around when she was asked the question about vampire. "I have...an intuition about them. I can tell what species they are right away. But more than that-"

She took a step back with embarrassment once a new person walked into the room. Alyiah was used to being around royalty,but not those from the human world. She bowed with a smile.

"It's good to meet you,miss."

FireMaiden said:
(Like you stumbled to say twat when meaning to say tart and it just kinda came out funny like my brother last Christmas)

(I love how specific that is lol)

Edwin

I walk upstairs still sneaking, I hear someone else sneak in and a loud thud. I walk to the thud and see it's a man with... Wings?! What kind of shit did I smoke. I sit there in shock of what I'm seeing.

Rukia said:
She took a step back with embarrassment once a new person walked into the room. Alyiah was used to being around royalty,but not those from the human world. She bowed with a smile.
"It's good to meet you,miss."
"Oh my. A demi-god," Bella said with a curious tone. Val just looked at the three as Bella talked, knowing she hated being interrupted.

Rukia said:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev held onto the toilet weakly,trying not to pass out again. His lips still tasted like a bloody drink made by the devil himself.

"I'm alive. Fuck me harder next time."

He chuckled and tried to stand up,which nearly caused him to fall into the floor. With a deep breath,he leaned against Crowley.

"I...might need some help with that shower." He looked completely ashamed to be asking for help. "Also..thanks."

He pulled Crowley's bloody hand and licked it,helping the wound to close quickly.

Crowley smiled, seeing that his friend was back to his old self, before opening up the shower door, turning the water on, and helping Lyrev in. "C'mon. Let's get you all washed up before you go back to bed."

Yappi said:
Edwin
I walk upstairs still sneaking, I hear someone else sneak in and a loud thud. I walk to the thud and see it's a man with... Wings?! What kind of shit did I smoke. I sit there in shock of what I'm seeing.
Jack would leap upon him, easily subduing the man. He would pick him up by the collar of his shirt, and carry him downstars. "The fuck is this one doing sneaking around my room," he said. He would then notice the glowing woman and the new vampire. "Who the hell are you two?"

Edwin

"What?!" I grab his hands but he still chokes me out, I quickly wake up to see that I am being carried. "What's going on!!!" I Say struggling and going for my switchblade "let go of me"

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jack would leap upon him, easily subduing the man. He would pick him up by the collar of his shirt, and carry him downstars. "The fuck is this one doing sneaking around my room," he said. He would then notice the glowing woman and the new vampire. "Who the hell are you two?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Queen Belladonna Tempest. I'd like a little more respect than that."

Alyiah gasped loudly,shocked that the woman could identify what she was so quickly. Her face blushed strongly and she looked at the floor. If the woman knew,the things hunting her would surely know soon as well.

"Y-you must be mistaken,miss. I am simply Altarian." She looked at the ground,not even noticing as the new vampire entered the room. Her light seemed to be going out of control,shining strongly.

Rukia said:
Alyiah gasped loudly,shocked that the woman could identify what she was so quickly. Her face blushed strongly and she looked at the floor. If the woman knew,the things hunting her would surely know soon as well.
"Y-you must be mistaken,miss. I am simply Altarian." She looked at the ground,not even noticing as the new vampire entered the room. Her light seemed to be going out of control,shining strongly.

"Calm now child. For older vampires like me, it's easy to tell because of your scent. Quite...unique, very lovely, but, deadly to some monsters and humans. Depending on the god, or goddess."

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev held onto Crowley in the shower,sighing through his nose.

"Please don't tell anyone about this. It will ruin my already ruined reputation."

He was embarrassed and feeling weak,but was still happy that Crowley was the only one to see him like that. If he had to trust someone,he would prefer for it to be the demon.

He cleaned himself as well as he could but was already half asleep by the time he was finished,leaning his body against the demon.

"Sorry...about your quota..."

He closed his eyes and drifted off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyiah nodded shyly,immediately having an idea with the vampire's words. She could pretend that her blood was dangerous. It was much better than having the vampires know how powerful it actually was.

"Yes,miss. You are a very powerful vampire,I should have expected you to know about me. My blood can be poisonous to most beings,so I try to keep it away from them." She lied with skill,like every princess in Altaria.

Rukia said:
Alyiah nodded shyly,immediately having an idea with the vampire's words. She could pretend that her blood was dangerous. It was much better than having the vampires know how powerful it actually was.

"Yes,miss. You are a very powerful vampire,I should have expected you to know about me. My blood can be poisonous to most beings,so I try to keep it away from them." She lied with skill,like every princess in Altaria.

"Very well done Altarian, although, I believe only one god has blood that hurts vampires yes? And he's not as powerful as most. I've met him, a cocky little pest who thinks he's so special.

FireMaiden said:
"I'm Queen Belladonna Tempest. I'd like a little more respect than that."
"And I am Jacques Dumont. The born vampire," He said. "I care not for your title," Jack would still be holding the human by the shirt.

Alyiah laughed at the comment,covering her mouth with her hands. She knew exactly who the woman was talking about.

"He isn't so bad once you get to know him,actually. Hmm. Maybe only sometimes,my queen."

This time she noticed the vampire and approached him hesitantly,exchanging her glance between him and the human he was carrying.

"Why...why are you holding him that like? Won't he be hurt?"

She smiled and her influence spread through the room,calming the people who were here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back