• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Gabriel97 said:
Alucard
Alucard got tired of waiting. He would snap his fingers, as he teleported to the restaurant everyone was in. Probably they were something like ghosts, but everyone involved in the ghoul attack could see him. He would raise his hands, beginning to talk:

"Greetings. I am Alucard. I am one of the True Vampires remaining in this world. I got interested in your...abilities. I want you to meet me in person at the Hellsing Mansion, in the outer woods of London. It's extremely crucial for my...task, for you to come there. I hope you will forgive me for my past hostility." The ghosts disappeared in a cloud of bats.

@Rukia @Safety Hammer @Dalamus Ulom @Libra259
(I think you should know that the regular mansion is in AMERICA.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I think you should know that the regular mansion is in AMERICA.)

[/QUOTE]
(MY MANSION is in London. Hellsing MAnsion, not THE MANSION.)

Harmony

I see the vampire, I sneak up on him and jump on his back playfully. My eyes glowing bright yellow

Astrid

Astrid frowned, doing a 360 where she stood as she tried to get her bearings. The spell had disorientated her, and hadn't even sent her to the right spot. "Here I thought I was heading for... Loui-si-ana?" English was still too new a language to her to wrap her head around those syllables. The language had a strange weight to it, nothing like the singing-like tones Swedish used. People were looking at her oddly, giving her a wide berth in the street and it occurs to the woman that maybe she should try and go back. She flips through the heavy tome again, readying herself. Then she nearly tips sideways from the exhaustion that overwhelms her. "Oh bother." She hisses, shutting the book loudly and dumping it back into her bag. She'd try again later on.

Yappi said:
Harmony
I see the vampire, I sneak up on him and jump on his back playfully. My eyes glowing bright yellow
Soren

The weight on his back makes him tense, but he catches the girl, winding his arms under her legs to support her. "What are you up to? Were you trying to scare me?" The vampire had half a mind to pitch himself out the nearby window, just to see the kid's reaction.

Rukia said:
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev's lips pouted lightly at the question. Touchy subject.

"No,I am not fully demon. I am the result of the unfortunate time that the king of the realm of mischief couldn't hold his dick in his pants. I am half human." His eyes shined lightly,reflecting the brightness of the restaurant. "You can imagine how many problems that caused me. I am not a demon or a human and both sides hates me. Oh,well. What is your history?"

"My history would take a year to paraphrase, kid." Crowley said, after he had finished his food. "Let's just say that I've been around for a long time." The demon was getting slightly buzzed from the eleven glasses of wine he had, but not enough for him to be fully drunk. He turned towards Lyrev, and smiled.

"We could rent a place here so we wouldn't get noise complaints from the rest of the group tonight." The demon said cheekily/

Xan said:
Soren

The weight on his back makes him tense, but he catches the girl, winding his arms under her legs to support her. "What are you up to? Were you trying to scare me?" The vampire had half a mind to pitch himself out the nearby window, just to see the kid's reaction.
Harmony

"Yes" I say with a cheeky smile, vampires are really cold. Like gripping metal

Zeke looked around the large room, feeling very alone like usual. He sighed and curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

Uta walked the streets and ended up inside a club because he was dragged by a random dude. He blinked around. The place was packed with humans, it was making his head hurt.

IkutoForever2222 said:
Zeke looked around the large room, feeling very alone like usual. He sighed and curled up in the corner and fell asleep.
Uta walked the streets and ended up inside a club because he was dragged by a random dude. He blinked around. The place was packed with humans, it was making his head hurt.
(Mindy's a chick xD )

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](Mindy's a chick xD )

[/QUOTE]
I know but he got separated from her remember? he is lost....I might have missed a point where she found him xD )

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Yes" I say with a cheeky smile, vampires are really cold. Like gripping metal
Soren

The male frowned again and he looked out the window. "Would you like to go on a walk with me?" The male asked her, figuring since there was no one around, they might as well.

Claudine looks at Jack again, "well im involved in a situation just like the ghoul one again. Is that Mindy girl gonna report me? Now I couldnt help this one." She asks curiously. She wasn't particularly worried but she could tell that now she was involved that it would be hard to not get imvolved. "And that wasn't suspicious at all.." She says sarcastically. (Sorry for the late reply had to fo for a bit xD )

Xan said:
Soren

The male frowned again and he looked out the window. "Would you like to go on a walk with me?" The male asked her, figuring since there was no one around, they might as well.
Harmony

"Sure" I say standing next to him, my smile turned into a grin.

Lyrev was really curious about this handsome demon in front of him. How could someone seem so open and yet mysterious at the same time? Well,he would have to find it eventually. Pulling another cup to his mouth,he smiled.

"That would be fun. We could stay the entire night and I will show you how we meet quotas in my town. Well,do you have any place in mind?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeke awoke a little later and walked out of the mansion. He travelled out in the giant clothes to look for new ones that actually fit. He had no money, but he just wanted to look. Zeke was pushed around in the crowd of people because he was so tiny, he eventually fell on his hands and knees. "ouch"

IkutoForever2222 said:
Zeke awoke a little later and walked out of the mansion. He travelled out in the giant clothes to look for new ones that actually fit. He had no money, but he just wanted to look. Zeke was pushed around in the crowd of people because he was so tiny, he eventually fell on his hands and knees. "ouch"
Astrid

1464145184194.jpg

The young woman stood there in the street, at a loss. If she didn't have the strength to return home now, then how long would she have to wait? A bit discouraged, Astrid ran a hand through her white blonde hair, and looked about her for something, anything that could give her a sense of direction. Upon hearing an "Ouch!", the woman turned around and spotted a boy, on his hands and knees, seeming to have been jostled by the crowd.

Astrid approached him, and gently crouched to his level, offering him her hand. "Are you alright? Did someone push you?" She asked, accent thick and words uncertain, as if she wasn't entirely sure that the words were correct. People parted around this woman, giving her a wide area, as she didn't really look like a normal human.

Xan said:
Astrid

1464145184194.jpg

The young woman stood there in the street, at a loss. If she didn't have the strength to return home now, then how long would she have to wait? A bit discouraged, Astrid ran a hand through her white blonde hair, and looked about her for something, anything that could give her a sense of direction. Upon hearing an "Ouch!", the woman turned around and spotted a boy, on his hands and knees, seeming to have been jostled by the crowd.

Astrid approached him, and gently crouched to his level, offering him her hand. "Are you alright? Did someone push you?" She asked, accent thick and words uncertain, as if she wasn't entirely sure that the words were correct. People parted around this woman, giving her a wide area, as she didn't really look like a normal human.
Zeke looked up with his blue eyes. He gave a small gentle smile and took her hand. "yes....thank you...." The clothes he was wearing were still too big so he had to adjust them once standing.

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Sure" I say standing next to him, my smile turned into a grin.
Soren

Soren went downstairs, motioning for the child to follow him, and carefully made his way to the front door. He was grateful he knew the place well enough to not get lost. He pushed out into the yard and directed the girl towards a path going into the woods. It was a nice enough path, or at least Soren thought so.

IkutoForever2222 said:
Zeke looked up with his blue eyes. He gave a small gentle smile and took her hand. "yes....thank you...." The clothes he was wearing were still too big so he had to adjust them once standing.
Astrid

1464145184194.jpg

She pulled him up, gently dusting him off and setting his clothes to right. A habit she'd picked up, looking after the younger princesses. And after a pensive moment, she clapped her hands. "You wouldn't happen to know of any places that are available to stay, would you?" She knew, logically, she shouldn't be worried about asking around for lodgings, but this boy seemed non-threatening and the people around them didn't seem too open for conversation, not with her. She could be overthinking things though.

Xan said:
Soren

Soren went downstairs, motioning for the child to follow him, and carefully made his way to the front door. He was grateful he knew the place well enough to not get lost. He pushed out into the yard and directed the girl towards a path going into the woods. It was a nice enough path, or at least Soren thought so.
Harmony

I go down stairs with him, I go down to the woods that I learned quite well over the last few days. I take out my small notepad and show him a drawing of my wolf form. It's a ying yang pattern in my fur.

Yappi said:
Harmony
I go down stairs with him, I go down to the woods that I learned quite well over the last few days. I take out my small notepad and show him a drawing of my wolf form. It's a ying yang pattern in my fur.
Soren

And when the girl pulls out a notepad, he leans to look at it, studying it before smiling lightly. "Is this you? How do you know what you look like? It's very nice." Soren said, sounding impressed.

Rukia said:
Lyrev was really curious about this handsome demon in front of him. How could someone seem so open and yet mysterious at the same time? Well,he would have to find it eventually. Pulling another cup to his mouth,he smiled.

"That would be fun. We could stay the entire night and I will show you how we meet quotas in my town. Well,do you have any place in mind?"

"We could go to my flat." Crowley said as he finished off the rest of the wine.

Xan said:
Astrid

1464145184194.jpg

She pulled him up, gently dusting him off and setting his clothes to right. A habit she'd picked up, looking after the younger princesses. And after a pensive moment, she clapped her hands. "You wouldn't happen to know of any places that are available to stay, would you?" She knew, logically, she shouldn't be worried about asking around for lodgings, but this boy seemed non-threatening and the people around them didn't seem too open for conversation, not with her. She could be overthinking things though.
Zeke tilted his head. "im staying in a mansion because I was rescued.....but they left me alone....so.....I came to look around....I don't think they would mind if you stayed"

Lyrev's finished his food and drink,placing the glass down. His face was blushing lightly from the alcohol,and he seemed happier than usual.

"All right. I really should stop drinking or I won't be able to do what I want with you tonight. Are you ready to go?"

He took his wallet from his pocket to pay for the dinner.

Rukia said:
Lyrev's finished his food and drink,placing the glass down. His face was blushing lightly from the alcohol,and he seemed happier than usual.

"All right. I really should stop drinking or I won't be able to do what I want with you tonight. Are you ready to go?"

He took his wallet from his pocket to pay for the dinner.

"Nononono. I'm paying for us." Crowley said as he took out his wallet and pulled out a wad of cash. "Shall we go back to my place, Herr Lyrev?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back