• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev watched Crowley with attention as he spoke with the waitress. He seemed distracted until he heard he compliment and a smile pulled the corner of his lips.

"And you always look gorgeous,but nothing new on that. The "british parliamentary" look fits you. I'm going to pull those clothes off with my teeth later."

His eyes followed the waitress as she left,then turned back to Crowley.

"This is a blunt question,so it's okay if you don't answer. Do you love your boyfriend? If so,how does it feel to love someone?" Lyrev looked legitimately curious.

He turned his head with a frown as he heard something hitting the window.

Rukia said:
Lyrev watched Crowley with attention as he spoke with the waitress. He seemed distracted until he heard he compliment and a smile pulled the corner of his lips.

"And you always look gorgeous,but nothing new on that. The "british parliamentary" look fits you. I'm going to pull those clothes off with my teeth later."

"This is a blunt question,so it's okay if you don't answer. Do you love your boyfriend? If so,how does it feel to love someone?" Lyrev looked legitimately curious.

Alucard's Bat

The bat slowly flew inside, posing itself on the table and releasing a little scroll. It waited there, scratching its own wing.

(the message is:)

"Greetings. I apologize for my past hostility towards you. Your survival proved that you are vampires worth of staying alive, for now. I want to meet you at the Hellsing Mansion as soon as possible. It is in the outer woods, you'll see it.

Yours

-Alucard, also known as Vlad II."

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah felt herself going increasingly sad as she thought about her kingdom,the land that had been denied to her. It caused the soft light around her to diminish. Sighing,she pushed herself up and started to walk again.

The blood falling through the slash in her forehead was golden,shining brightly. She heard the sound of voices nearby and sneaked on them,stopping the shine of her light so it wouldn't be seen. Still,the soothing effect of her presence could be felt.

The scene in front of her showed three vampires,although one of them seemed more...human than the others,and one seemed to be from royalty. She had no idea how to greet a member of royal from this world,so she shyly stuck to the shadows.

Rukia said:

"Of course I love Soren." Crowley said, before giving the waitress a smile as she set the bottle of wine on the table. "Thanks, love." The demon uncorked the bottle and poured himself a glass. "Being in love, though? I can't describe it. Wine?"

Lyrev chuckled,accepting the wine when it was offered to him.

"I'm going to take "wine" as a description of being in love. Thank you." He drank from the glass quietly until a bat entered the place and dropped a note on their table. Rising one eyebrow,he opened the scroll and read it. "I guess Count Dracula wants to see us. Again,why are vampires so dramatic? I ended up naked on a theater in the middle of Greece once. Even they weren't as dramatic as these guys."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
Lyrev chuckled,accepting the wine when it was offered to him.

"I'm going to take "wine" as a description of being in love. Thank you." He drank from the glass quietly until a bat entered the place and dropped a note on their table. Rising one eyebrow,he opened the scroll and read it. "I guess Count Dracula wants to see us. Again,why are vampires so dramatic? I ended up naked on a theater in the middle of Greece once. Even they weren't as dramatic as these guys."

"Well, I'm not fucking going until I finish my food and fill my quota." Crowley said, taking a drink of his wine

"I am probably not going after that either. This isn't my fight and I have enough people trying to kill me already. Ain't no rest for the wicked,mon cher." He smiled brightly to the waitress as she approached them,bringing the food. "Thanks,darling."

Rukia said:
"I am probably not going after that either. This isn't my fight and I have enough people trying to kill me already. Ain't no rest for me wicked,mon cher." He smiled brightly to the waitress as she approached them,bringing the food. "Thanks,darling."

As Crowley started to eat his food, he looked up at Lyrev. He didn't really want to admit it but the other demon was pretty hot. And he had been the best sex he had had in years. Oh well. It must be the wine talking.

Lyrev could be eating a hot dog from a stand in New York. It didn't matter. He would still look like an English lord while doing it. His ironic personality didn't show in his table manners.

Rising his eyes,he noticed the look of Crowley falling upon him. A slow smirk appeared in his face. Crowley looked even better with desire in his eyes.

"Hold our friend inside your pants,love. We can't meet your quota in the middle of a restaurant. Or can we?" He pulled his knife and licked it,giving him an idea of what they would be doing later.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Would you like to fly there?" He said, smiling

[/QUOTE]
Claudine chuckles a bit, "sure I suppose. Sounds cool." She smiles.

Libra259 said:
Claudine chuckles a bit, "sure I suppose. Sounds cool." She smiles.
"Alright, hang on tight," Jack said, smiling. He would unfurl his wings, and holding onto Red tightly, would leap up into the air. His wings caught the wind, and they would begin to fly.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"Alright, hang on tight," Jack said, smiling. He would unfurl his wings, and holding onto Red tightly, would leap up into the air. His wings caught the wind, and they would begin to fly.

[/QUOTE]
Claudine grins, "woahh." She says as he takes off. "This is cool. Really cool." She'd watch everything pass by curiously.

K'tal smiled at this 'Lucian' character and replied with a soft, warm tone, "The pleasure is mutual. Also, please, save the formalities." He turned to Valeria with the same smile. "Nice to meet you, too, Valeria," he said with the same warmness that he gave to Lucian. First impression's everything. "Now," K'tal continued in a cold tone, "down to business. I wouldn't just randomly barge in here for absolutely no reason. Something's been going down, lately. Perhaps I should start with the sudden population boom of ghouls." K'tal dropped two ghouls on the floor. They were alive, but bound by shadows so they wouldn't move anywhere. "Seriously, I leave for a few thousand years, and all of the sudden, the vampiric society seems to have this fetish for ghouls!" Th ghouls tried to take a bite at K'tal, but it didn't make it. K'tal glared at the 'rebellious' ghoul, and the shadows restricting it squeezed to the point where it was crushed. Some red fluid oozed out of the small ball of shadows. He turned his gaze back at the two vampiric lovers. "Any reason why you think this would happen? I swear, back in my day-" K'tal froze for a minute. He felt the air get slightly thicker. A warm presence, almost holy, had entered the room. K'tal glared at the source of this new vitality. His voice returned to a warm, welcoming tone. "Now, now, I'm not fond of eavesdropping. Come out, no one's going to hurt you." K'tal turned to Valeria and Lucian with his eyes giving out a new, red glow, as he made a half-transition to his shadow form. "Right, guys?" He said in an unchanged tone before reverting back to his human form.

@Rukia @FireMaiden @KaalysBR

Rukia said:

Lyrev could be eating a hot dog from a stand in New York. It didn't matter. He would still look like an English lord while doing it. His ironic personality didn't show in his table manners.

Rising his eyes,he noticed the look of Crowley falling upon him. A slow smirk appeared in his face. Crowley looked even better with desire in his eyes.

"Hold our friend inside your pants,love. We can't meet your quota in the middle of a restaurant. Or can we?" He pulled his knife and licked it,giving him an idea of what they would be doing later.

Crowley bit his bottom lip, but quicklyshook it off. "I-is your food okay?" Crowley asked, resisting the urge to just pounce on him then and there.

Libra259 said:
Claudine grins, "woahh." She says as he takes off. "This is cool. Really cool." She'd watch everything pass by curiously.
He smiled broadly. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I'm sorry our date went so poorly. Feels like every other day someone's trying to kill me,"

Gabriel97 said:
(read my fucking message, the bat is on the table.)
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Well, I'm not fucking going until I finish my food and fill my quota." Crowley said, taking a drink of his wine

[/QUOTE]

Gabriel97 said:
(Sorry, it's that I am nervous. Pretty much because I got a ball in my face at volleyball.)
(I've been hit in the face with a baseball several times. A volleyball is nothing to complain about.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back