• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Rukia said:
(I'm back lol internet sucks in Portugal)
(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Tropical.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom](II'm pretty sure a starving vampire is extramly strong, as they go into a blood frenzy)
"Come on Mindy, just cut her a break," Mindy sighed heavily. "Fine. But if I find you around another situation like this, I'm going to have to report you to my supperiors," She said. She would walk away, and begin the clean up process. This was gonna take a while.

"Let's get out of here, Red," Jack said.

[/QUOTE]
(Never said it wasnt. Her family was just known for superior use of weapons and magic xD ) Claudine just sighs and nods. Why dont you just report me now? Im gonna be involved with all the other ones too hun. Because theres still things I need to find out. And its not like I can help if they happen around me. But I can sure as hell completely make it as if I was never there. "Ok."

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev seemed to consider the idea for a moment,biting his lips softly as he looked down at the table.

"Oh....there is a place. I love that place."

He held onto Crowley's hand the kitchen disappeared around then.

Suddenly the sounds of electronic music resonated around them,and Lyrev stood along with the demon in the middle of a gay strip club. Half-dressed males danced in poles,accompanying the music.

Vampires,demons,werewolves,humans...

Paraíso was a safe heaven.

"Welcome to the land of sin and all of that."

He walked to the counter to speak with the hot bartender.

"Oi,lindo. Me vê um copo de whiskey sem gelo. Aliás,me vê uma garrafa inteira. Nós vamos passar um bom tempo aqui."

Libra259 said:
(Never said it wasnt. Her family was just known for superior use of weapons and magic xD ) Claudine just sighs and nods. Why dont you just report me now? Im gonna be involved with all the other ones too hun. Because theres still things I need to find out. And its not like I can help if they happen around me. But I can sure as hell completely make it as if I was never there. "Ok."
"May I take you home?" he asked

Rukia said:
Lyrev seemed to consider the idea for a moment,biting his lips softly as he looked down at the table.

"Oh....there is a place. I love that place."

He held onto Crowley's hand the kitchen disappeared around then.

Suddenly the sounds of electronic music resonated around them,and Lyrev stood along with the demon in the middle of a gay strip club. Half-dressed males danced in poles,accompanying the music.

Vampires,demons,werewolves,humans...

Paraíso was a safe heaven.

"Welcome to the land of sin and all of that."

He walked to the counter to speak with the hot bartender.

"Oi,lindo. Me vê um copo de whiskey sem gelo. Aliás,me vê uma garrafa inteira. Nós vamos passar um bom tempo aqui."

"Você sabe que eu não estou totalmente gay, certo? Poderíamos ter ido para apenas um clube de strip regular. Este lugares cheira a coragem e desespero." Crowley said. He was a little rusty on his Portuguese, but he knew the basics. Germanic languages were his specialty. "Kid, you don't know sin. Three words. City of Dis."

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]"May I take you home?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
"Well you can take me to my village if you want but I currently live in a library." Claudine says with a chuckle and smile. It must sound weird saying 'I live in a library and sleep with books'. It's probably amusing.

Lyrev rolled his eyes at Crowley before they drifted to a guy passing by them.

"
Cala a boca e aproveita." He drank the whiskey with a smile. "What if I am the one that has a preference for men? Specially for demons who complain about everything. And you can pick the place if we go out together again."

He tossed the cup away and picked the bottle.

"You would get along well with my asshole of a father."

Rukia said:
Lyrev rolled his eyes at Crowley before they drifted to a guy passing by them.
"
Cala a boca e aproveita." He drank the whiskey with a smile. "What if I am the one that has a preference for men? Specially for demons who complain about everything. And you can pick the place if we go out together again."

He tossed the cup away and picked the bottle.

"You would get along well with my asshole of a father."

"Sorry, I'm having a pissy day. Me shoes got torn up in a bar fight, and the only thing I've had to eat in a week is four Big Macs and a two liter of Coca-Cola. What would you say if I needed to raise my quota about three digits more?" Crowley said, as he flagged down a waiter and ordered a martini.

AJ

I wake up on a library study desk, I fell asleep studying monster biology. I stand up stiff and go into the main building seeing how long I was asleep

Harmony

I sit there drawing a picture of a wolf with a ying yang pattern.

Lyrev chuckled and turned around in his chair so he could give Crowley a massage in his back and shoulders,hoping to diminish his stress a bit.

"Look,I know our days have been shitty so far. But we can just sit around now and pretend that everything in the world is pretty rainbows and gay strippers. After this,we can go to a nice restaurant. Or we can go meet that quota of yours." His smile was wicked as he leaned forward and bit Crowley's ear.

Sapphire woke up,her red hair splattered all over her face. With a sigh she pushed herself up and tried not to fall asleep again,walking to the bathroom and taking a quick shower.

She dressed up in a simple blue dress when she was done. Following the scent of Harmony,she sneaked to the girl and noticed the draw.

"That is your wolf form,right? It looks very unique. And gorgeous."

@Yappi

Harmony

I jump from Saphire sneaking up on me, my eyes are yellow a lot of the time. "Yea, I saw it at the lake when I was hunting." I say happily. I draw in the eyes which are opposites for both sides, I look at her eyes "How come mine are always yellow?"

Rukia said:
Lyrev chuckled and turned around in his chair so he could give Crowley a massage in his back and shoulders,hoping to diminish his stress a bit.

"Look,I know our days have been shitty so far. But we can just sit around now and pretend that everything in the world is pretty rainbows and gay strippers. After this,we can go to a nice restaurant. Or we can go meet that quota of yours." His smile was wicked as he leaned forward and bit Crowley's ear.

Crowley let out a happy sigh, as his back was rubbed by the demon, but stiffened up when Lyrev bit him. "Fuck.." Crowley said under his breath. "You know, if we will be doing it, shouldn't we do it somewhere private?"

Sapphire noticed the eyes as she leaned onto the draw,red strands of hair brushing lightly against the table.

"I guess that is because you are in harmony while in your wolf form,pardon the pun. That is the moment where you find your equilibrium. I imagine that you were always meant to be a werewolf."

She sat by the girl's side with a smile.

"How was your first hunt?"

@Yappi

Lyrev's head tilted with a smile,but his eyes were looking around the bar.

"We could just give all of this people our little particular show." He laughed and shook his head. "That would scandalize the traditional family. Anyways,as much as I would love to roll around with you right now,how about we get some real food inside of you first? I own you a dinner. And MCDonald's is not food."

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire noticed the eyes as she leaned onto the draw,red strands of hair brushing lightly against the table.

"I guess that is because you are in harmony while in your wolf form,pardon the pun. That is the moment where you find your equilibrium. I imagine that you were always meant to be a werewolf."

She sat by the girl's side with a smile.

"How was your first hunt?"

@Yappi
Harmony

I smile and chuckle at the pun "I found a small dear at the edge of the pack and I picked it off. I cleaned it and got some water from a lake before falling asleep, it was nice" I say explaining "What do you mean meant?"

Rukia said:
Lyrev's head tilted with a smile,but his eyes were looking around the bar.

"We could just give all of this people our little particular show." He laughed and shook his head. "That would scandalize the traditional family. Anyways,as much as I would love to roll around with you right now,how about we get some real food inside of you first? I own you a dinner. And MCDonald's is not food."

"What do you have in mind?" Crowley said, as he graciously accepted the massage. "Ooooh yeah. Right there."

Sapphire thought about her own statement for a moment before explaining.

"Some people are born to be great. I guess you were born to be a great,unique werewolf. But only Fen'Harel can know for sure."

She stopped talking as she heard Theo strolling through the house.

"Theo...do you want some blood? Are you hungry?" She imagined he was close enough to listen to hear without her screaming.

Lyrev considered that before answering,his hands moving swiftly through the Demon's back.

"Well,how about we do either French or Brazilian? France is where I was born and Brazilian food is just hot and spicy. You decide,baby."

Harmony

I follow Sapphire "So.... My fur being a special color means that I have a purpose... Or is it pure luck. Then again it does seem very wierd that my names Harmony and my fur is in a ying yang shape." I say thinking to myself "Why wouldn't I just be born a werewolf if I was unique?"

Rukia said:
Lyrev considered that before answering,his hands moving swiftly through the Demon's back.

"Well,how about we do either French or Brazilian? France is where I was born and Brazilian food is just hot and spicy. You decide,baby."

Crowley groaned in disappointment. "How about none of those, and we go to this nice Italian place in London? It's called Massimo. Look it up." The demon didn't want to be rude, but he thought that French food sucked. And he is British! And he just wasn't in the mood for Brazilian food. If he wanted a bowl of feijoada (I hope I'm spelling that right), he would do it on his own time.

K'tal was doing his usual business of zooming through the busy streets in his shadow form, so he had no worry for being seen. Catching up on popular..."memes." He has recently heard about a sensation sweeping the nation named, "dat boi," who was always followed by the inquiry, "Oh shit, waddup?" That seemed to be quite hip with the kids. Hey, you try having five digits in your age and see how hard it is to keep up! Whilst freely flying among the populus, he felt the presence of a...unique vampire nearby. One with...he couldn't register. (( @FireMaiden )) Nonetheless, K'tal had to investigate. This would be the first vampire he had seen in centuries...millennium, even. He should grab a hello snack, and he did. As he flew closer to the vampire's signal, he heard a loud thud, followed by an "ow." Curious, K'tal phased through the wall to get a closer look.

She was this beautiful vampire with snowy white hair, vibrant violet-blue eyes, and unreasonably clear skin. Yes, most vampires were to look more attractive than the average human to lure prey, but this was ridiculous. "Howdy," K'tal blurted out. Realizing that his coer was blown, he changed from his shadow form to his human incarnation. K'tal continued."Um... I followed the signal here. Whatever power you have, it's very unique. I brought snacks." K'tal threw down two human corpses on the floor. "Don't worry, they were going to kill someone. Oh, where are my manners?" Of course K'tal's first social interaction in thousands of years would be incredibly awkward. He continued, "My name's K'tal Maverick. I'm a vampire lord. What's your name?"

((I'm calling it a night.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back