• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Sapphire turned to give Harmony a better look.

"I don't know,Harmony. Only Fen'Harel has all the answers. But you are obviously special,and we just need to keep following your path until we know exactly how."

She entered the library and found AJ inside.

"Have you been spending all your time here? You need some light,you know. Even though you are a vampire."

@Yappi

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
"Italian food in London?" Lyrev's lips pouted lightly,but he nodded. He didn't really mind going to England,although that wasn't all that interesting in the matter of food. But he was trying to make Crowley happy tonight,and he loved Italian.

"Well,sure. I will try to hold my jokes on English people while you are around. And also the comments about that one British queen that wasn't so pure after she met me..."

He pulled his phone and searched for the place the demon had mentioned. When he found it,he held Crowley's hand and teleported him there.

(You describe the place,I'm too lazy to look for it
xD )

MightBeASithLord said:
K'tal was doing his usual business of zooming through the busy streets in his shadow form, so he had no worry for being seen. Catching up on popular..."memes." He has recently heard about a sensation sweeping the nation named, "dat boi," who was always followed by the inquiry, "Oh shit, waddup?" That seemed to be quite hip with the kids. Hey, you try having five digits in your age and see how hard it is to keep up! Whilst freely flying among the populus, he felt the presence of a...unique vampire nearby. One with...he couldn't register. (( @FireMaiden )) Nonetheless, K'tal had to investigate. This would be the first vampire he had seen in centuries...millennium, even. He should grab a hello snack, and he did. As he flew closer to the vampire's signal, he heard a loud thud, followed by an "ow." Curious, K'tal phased through the wall to get a closer look.
She was this beautiful vampire with snowy white hair, vibrant violet-blue eyes, and unreasonably clear skin. Yes, most vampires were to look more attractive than the average human to lure prey, but this was ridiculous. "Howdy," K'tal blurted out. Realizing that his coer was blown, he changed from his shadow form to his human incarnation. K'tal continued."Um... I followed the signal here. Whatever power you have, it's very unique. I brought snacks." K'tal threw down two human corpses on the floor. "Don't worry, they were going to kill someone. Oh, where are my manners?" Of course K'tal's first social interaction in thousands of years would be incredibly awkward. He continued, "My name's K'tal Maverick. I'm a vampire lord. What's your name?"

((I'm calling it a night.))
"I'm uh, Valeria Tempest. Nice to meet you," Val said, giving the strange vampire a weird look. "Is there something I can help you with mi'lord?" She asked, doing a small curtsey. Bella eyed the man from the top of the stairs, so thing about him familiar.

Rukia said:
"Italian food in London?" Lyrev's lips pouted lightly,but he nodded. He didn't really mind going to England,although that wasn't all that interesting in the matter of food. But he was trying to make Crowley happy tonight,and he loved Italian.

"Well,sure. I will try to hold my jokes on English people while you are around. And also the comments about that one British queen that wasn't so pure after she met me..."

He pulled his phone and searched for the place the demon had mentioned. When he found it,he held Crowley's hand and teleported him there.

@Safety Hammer

xD )
4410c763e01d4c5ca71c96167d6bfecd.aspx

Rukia said:

@Safety Hammer

xD )
"Here we are!" Crowley said as he sat down at one of the tables. "What do you want to eat?"

KaalysBR said:
Lucian appeared behind Val,wrapping his arms around her waist. He noticed the new vampire and frowned,whispering in her ear.
"Why is there a cryptic looking vampire talking to you?"

"He a vampire lord, much like how Bella is a queen. I have to talk to him. It's a little something called respect," Val whispered back.

"I don't know what that word means,not in this context." Lucian whispered back,frowning lightly. "Should I introduce myself as well? I never met a vampire lord."

KaalysBR said:
"I don't know what that word means,not in this context." Lucian whispered back,frowning lightly. "Should I introduce myself as well? I never met a vampire lord."

"Didn't you come from a royal family?" Val whisper questioned. "It would be rude if you didn't."

"Well,yes. But we didn't call ourselves vampire lords one thousand years ago. We were simply...important. Rulers of big houses. But if you want to be technical,yes. I am from royalty. I'm imagining he would prefer to talk to the boring Lucian that lived back then."

Lucian didn't seem happy to talk about his past,and he sighed. Turning back to the vampire lord,he allowed his mind to slip into his old form. He suddenly stiffened and corrected his posture. Bowing politely,he looked up at the man.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,mister. It's been some time since I met another that shares the royal blood."

KaalysBR said:
"Well,yes. But we didn't call ourselves vampire lords one thousand years ago. We were simply...important. Rulers of big houses. But if you want to be technical,yes. I am from royalty. I'm imagining he would prefer to talk to the boring Lucian that lived back then."
Lucian didn't seem happy to talk about his past,and he sighed. Turning back to the vampire lord,he allowed his mind to slip into his old form. He suddenly stiffened and corrected his posture. Bowing politely,he looked up at the man.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,mister. It's been some time since I met another that shares the royal blood."

"You, boring?" Val chuckled, "Please, I don't buy it."

(I gtg, idk when I'll be back on tomorrow, I'm doing some testing stuff)

"Hmm...maybe I will have the mushroom sausage ragú. Or maybe I will jump in an waitress and suck their soul. Either way sounds good."

Lyrev turned to take a look at the restaurant.

"This place looks beautiful." He admitted,looking at the waitress approaching them. The woman had a big,bright smile. "Well,everything looks beautiful."

Alucard

Alucard would be waiting on his throne, looking at the door. He's out of patience. He would send another message trough a bat to the group.

The message said:

"Greetings. I apologize for my past hostility towards you. Your survival proved that you are vampires worth of staying alive, for now. I want to meet you at the Hellsing Mansion as soon as possible. It is in the outer woods, you'll see it.

Yours

-Alucard, also known as Vlad II."

Alyiah Ladrielish

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
For the third time that day,Alyiah wondered if she had taken the wrong turn or not.

In her opinion everything in the human world looked just a bit too alike,even after centuries had passed. The blood from the wound in her head slid through her face,but she didn't seem to have noticed it.

As she passed through a few dead trees in the forest,the plants suddenly reacted to her light. Their dark and decayed look disappeared and they rose,looking lively and new. Alyiah was nervous,and that is why she couldn't fully control her powers.

She was starting to feel afraid. The human world was nothing like her kingdom,and she just wanted out. With a sigh,she sat on the ground and crossed her arms. Thinking was better than acting.

Libra259 said:
"Well you can take me to my village if you want but I currently live in a library." Claudine says with a chuckle and smile. It must sound weird saying 'I live in a library and sleep with books'. It's probably amusing.
"Would you like to fly there?" He said, smiling

(I bump. Whoever was in the Ghoul attack can respond to it.)

(Look up some posts and you'll find my post.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
"Hmm...maybe I will have the mushroom sausage ragú. Or maybe I will jump in an waitress and suck their soul. Either way sounds good."

Lyrev turned to take a look at the restaurant.

"This place looks beautiful." He admitted,looking at the waitress approaching them. The woman had a big,bright smile. "Well,everything looks beautiful."

"Hello. I'll be your waiter for the evening. What would you two like?" The waiter asked with a smile.

"I'll have the calamari and vodka sauce pasta, and my mate would like the mushroom sausage ragú." Crowley said as he handed her the menu.

"And for drinks?"

"Oh, could we get a bottle of Valpolicella Ripasso?" Crowley said, as he inspected his wine glass.

"Of course, sir."

"Thank you."

AJ"

I see sapphire

KaalysBR said:
Sapphire turned to give Harmony a better look.

"I don't know,Harmony. Only Fen'Harel has all the answers. But you are obviously special,and we just need to keep following your path until we know exactly how."

She entered the library and found AJ inside.

"Have you been spending all your time here? You need some light,you know. Even though you are a vampire."

@Yappi
AJ

"Sorry, your right. It's just I like reading and well when you have this many books it's hard to resist" I say going to the living room

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"Hello. I'll be your waiter for the evening. What would you two like?" The waiter asked with a smile.
"I'll have the calamari and vodka sauce pasta, and my mate would like the mushroom sausage ragú." Crowley said as he handed her the menu.

"And for drinks?"

"Oh, could we get a bottle of Valpolicella Ripasso?" Crowley said, as he inspected his wine glass.

"Of course, sir."

"Thank you."

[/QUOTE]
Alucard

Alucard would be waiting on his throne, looking at the door. He's out of patience. He would send another message trough a bat to the group.

The message said:

"Greetings. I apologize for my past hostility towards you. Your survival proved that you are vampires worth of staying alive, for now. I want to meet you at the Hellsing Mansion as soon as possible. It is in the outer woods, you'll see it.

Yours

Gabriel97 said:
Alucard

The message said:

Yours

(Lyrev and Crowley are in London.)

ludwig_in_tailcoat_by_lemonpo.jpg

Crowley had changed his outfit from a regular suit, to an outfit from the House of Lords. He was wearing a black tailcoat, grey pants, white gloves, and a top hat. After pulling off his gloves and setting his hat down, he looked over at Lyrev.

"You are looking good today."

@Rukia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back