• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg

Lyrev stuck his tongue out to Crowley,smiling wickedly.

"Let me live,old man. Shouldn't you be napping like old people do at this hour?" He stared at the fast food,looking disgusted. "Is that what you call food these days? That is literal processed shit. Getting wasted sound good tho."

Rukia said:
Lyrev stuck his tongue out to Crowley,smiling wickedly.

"Let me live,old man. Shouldn't you be napping like old people do at this hour?" He stared at the fast food,looking disgusted. "Is that what you call food these days? That is literal processed shit. Getting wasted sound good tho."

"I'm still surprised you can speak, kid. Because I could have sworn that you lost your voice after all of that screaming and moaning last night. Oh well, I guess that's just me." Crowley mused, as he sipped his cola. "How about you teleport Zeke to the mansion, and then we go to the bar, okay?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I'm still surprised you can speak, kid. Because I could have sworn that you lost your voice after all of that screaming and moaning last night. Oh well, I guess that's just me." Crowley mused, as he sipped his cola. "How about you teleport Zeke to the mansion, and then we go to the bar, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
(Wtf)

Lyrev snickered loudly,pulling a few strands of white hair away from his eyes.

"Maybe one day you will get as good with your comebacks as you are in bed,baby. But sure,where do you want to go?"

(@Safety Hammer they are in the mansion already,Lyrev teleported them in one of of my last posts.)

(I know,I was just kidding. Crowley relationship with his boyfriend is open,and he needs to fuck around sometimes to fulfill his demon quota./

FireMaiden said:
(Please tell me what's going on)
(Ahem,

So Red and Jack were having a date, right? But Crowley and Lyrev crashed it for a couple of seconds before a ton of ghouls game out of fucking nowhere and then they all killed them. Then Lyrev saved this naked gay kid from slavery while Crowley ran to Micky D's to get some food cuz he was FUCKING FAMISHED.)

(Ok, thank you. And people say women are difficult)

Val was doing what she normally did when she was bored. Sliding down the stair railing, and falling onto a couch below.

Rukia said:
Lyrev snickered loudly,pulling a few strands of white hair away from his eyes.

"Maybe one day you will get as good with your comebacks as you are in bed, baby. But sure,where do you want to go?"

(@Safety Hammer they are in the mansion already,Lyrev teleported them in one of of my last posts.)
"Where do you want to go?" Crowley said, as he took off his suit jacket and handed it to the demon. "Get some pants, and wear this."

Libra259 said:
"Look my involvement is taken care of so dont worry about that." Claudine sighs. Oh how Claudine wanted to give Jack a look and shout, 'well my mother could do the same using no magic so woop dee do.' Obviously that was rude and she'd rather not be seen as rude but just like everyone else she has things she'd like to stay hidden. She still doesn't trust most of these people. She wasnt going to go around and tell them her name. Claudine wasnt the most well known name and she was certainly not going to give anyone her last name. If someone already knew she was the daughter of the sorceress who created a new subcategory of vampires then other people will be able to too. She'd be screwed if that happened.
(II'm pretty sure a starving vampire is extramly strong, as they go into a blood frenzy)

"Come on Mindy, just cut her a break," Mindy sighed heavily. "Fine. But if I find you around another situation like this, I'm going to have to report you to my supperiors," She said. She would walk away, and begin the clean up process. This was gonna take a while.

"Let's get out of here, Red," Jack said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back