[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]200 yards in one jump?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, yes, I almost forgot that in this game the laws of physics are always throughoutly applied, especially on stunts.

I should probably start calculating the angular inertia of my Daiklave and the torque that the arm muscles can produce...

Wait...

Sherwood said:
Soooo, xp Sunday, by any chance? :)
It is Sunday!

@Xarvh About half of that, and I really couldn't find mechanics on proper physics in the world of Exalted. So, I relied on exaggerating them like in a video game.

Apologies that my comment apparently came off sarcastic or accusatory, Xarvh. It wasn't meant that way. On further look, 200 yards isn't beyond the realm of possibility, if you treat the mast as a heavy Onager (torsion-skein catapult), then it'd be easily feasible, as the weapon's range increment in Exalted is 200 yards.

Ok, I'll just burn down the Lintha with Ess 3, doesn't change too much actually.

It's just that I have been looking forward the quality leap for a while.

Actually, I needed Ess 4 just for a custom charm to upgrade Elemental Bolt and make it into an innate power with:

Speed 5, Acc +Essence, Dam as usual, Range Essence x30 or something like that, requiring Lore 5 and Ess 4.

Mostly because not counting as charm would allow me to flurry.

I am completely confused about the distances.

So, Rei, Cindy and the Head are more or less at the same location, and are 200y from Xandra and the Linthas?

Absolutely. I had drawn a chart earlier, but I like white boards.

http://cosketch.com/Rooms/jjfuftl

edit

And that didn't work! it didn't save the graphic I made.

Here it is in plain...uh, something.

Cindy

docks----------100yards-----------^-----[Head]--------------100yards--------------lintha

Cindy was shot 90 yards from a ship at the docks.

I'm just waiting for my tick to come around so I can cast Death of Obsidian Butterflies and clear the deck of some Lintha.

So, are we moving out of combat time, with the fight coming to an end? Or is there still more 'pew pew' to do do?

Sherwood said:
So, are we moving out of combat time, with the fight coming to an end? Or is there still more 'pew pew' to do do?
There are 13 pirates running towards the shore, but we can move out of combat if you all would like.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]If Hunger could be assumed to grab a few Lintha for essence recovery's sake, I'd be happy to move out of combat time. ^_^ ;

[/QUOTE]
It is starting to get slow. Is that alright with everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back