[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

Yes, I know.

The ticks will allow me to see who gets to the head first. It's now a race with you having the advantage.

oh, no contest, dorissa easy beats me to the head, she's actually ya know, built for underwater movement

you want use to roll JB is what you are saying?

Tired. Worn. Maybe even a little beaten. Dissatisfied.

The children aren't sleeping through the night and are waking up shrieking, which leaves me and the gray matter feeling groggy. Aside from that, and more importantly, I am working towards the ability to work from home, so the vast amount of my energy and creativity is focused there.

So, yes. I supposed I'm in a bad mood. Not that I want to be. Real life is more exciting than the fictional world, jut not as glamorous sometimes. :) And I am a little discouraged that I may have just killed my own game. I looked at it and found no new posts but yours. :( I'll have to do some thing to jar it back to life.

Well, you did just announce that the Lintha were driven off and the head retrieved and that was that. There didn't seem to be very much for us to say. :rolleyes:

Yup, same for me.

And honestly, I didn't really want to post before understanding WTF is happening to the cap! oO

I'm glad you're having fun.

Hmmm....then since I opened this door, which would you like to do -continue on or have me recant my post and go back to ticks?

Either way is good for me. I'm looking forward to whats next.

I was thinking, a dangerous past-time, I know. However, because of serious new rules in the game would someone like to run / play in a DB game using the new rules. Something short, a module by WW, that we can compare.

They can combo simple, supplemental, and extra action and such just like everyone else... otherwise not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back