[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

Would you like to leave the 2.5 rules by the wayside? from my understanding a lot of the charms picked up potency to make up for the changes.

I'm cool with whatever. 2.5 does have some nice changes despite the DBs going hey wait a second that's my thing. :-P I think there's probably enough improvement to make up for that if others want to go that way.

I have not read enough of the changes to know much about what is changed for me, besides being able to use my combo without blowing willpower.

Well, for one thing, there's no way to evade the Resources cost for thaumaturgy. That leaves Dorissa with like, two Procedures she can actually use.

Ok, so everyone got a huge advantage but DBs, which got a marginal one.

It's a big (relative) nerf.

Despite the fact that this bites Cindy in the ass and makes mixed games more difficult, they did the right thing.

All in all, 2.5 seems very good, but I will hate them forever for nerfing Immaculate Solar Bow.

Cinder is far away, 200 yards I believe. From the docks you are 100 yards from the head, and another 100 yards to the yachts. One boat was launched.

Ok.

It would be obvious and rational to go and take the head, but I think Cinder will go for the Linthaaaaaa.

Large distance detected.

Ludicrous stunt ensues.

I'm all for using 2.5. If you bought a combo please take those points back and redistribute them, as well as make any other changes needed to make your character up to snuff with the new rules. Just leave notes about the changes.

Code:
Before:

###
### 
 |
 |
 v
            C
 ============
     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
     |
~~~~~~|

After

C <----/
      /
     /
### /
###/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
  / |
~~~~~|

It's a simple lever.

I am about to give up.

Sometimes writing shit on internet just has its limits.

Wading in misunderstanding sucks all the fun from it.

What is the DV of the pirate with the net that I'm attacking? I feel like I'm holding up the rest of the game with my delay.

Sherwood said:
What is the DV of the pirate with the net that I'm attacking? I feel like I'm holding up the rest of the game with my delay.
I'm not on as much as I want, so I share the blame there. So! The DV is 2.

Say, Rei and Dorissa I've been just counting you as moving on. Thanks to the others you haven't had any hindrances towards getting the head. Did you want to post, or just keep going? Don't let me repeat my mistakes.

Cinder, what speed is "Leave no Lintha behind!"

(we need a combo called, 'Mission Accomplished'.)

I had hoped to get them with the jump, but hey, I can run.

Cindy's Dash Speed: Dex + Dash + PerfBoots = 5 + 6 + 6 = 17 yards per tick.

captmadjaq said:
Say, Rei and Dorissa I've been just counting you as moving on. Thanks to the others you haven't had any hindrances towards getting the head. Did you want to post, or just keep going? Don't let me repeat my mistakes.
Keepin' on keepin' on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back