[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

Yahoo! Lets see how long it takes us to get used to the new format.

I believe that her action was a Speed 6 Charm useage.

The new forum is confusing, will take some time to get used to.

Plus, I am in the middle of relocating on the other side of the planet.

cap, can you please have Cinder blast the limp leg of the strider at full power (called shot), then seek cover?

vip2_burning_for_you_by_ravietta-d4obo5h.gif

So Dorissa is tied up for at least three actions, since she has to (A) either grow hands or change into human form, (B) climb out of the water, and © assume a form that won't make her a sitting duck in combat.

Ah, well...I knew what I was getting into when I made her...

Sounds like a merit needs to be developed for faster transformations, or a set of charms dedicated for that. It makes sense to me. There are charms for increasing and decreasing sizes, so why not have them for something like this?

Off the top of my head, I believe that there is some shifting Knacks that allow you to decrease the Speed of your transformations already in the books.

They require Dexterity 4 (to reduce it to Speed 3), Dexterity 5 (to make it reflexive), and Wits 5, Essence 5 (to change once per tick) respectively.

You can generally flurry things with the shape change I thought, though it might depend on what you want to do. So even now it isn't like you have to wait the whole time you are shifting.

Just remember to keep watch of how much Essence you spend on shifting. Once your anima banner starts to show, you're stuck in your true forms only.

:confused:

Looks like you don't need to be 'added' to join.

I invited thief to join a couple of weeks ago. Chat games don't have the ability for that awesomeness like pbp does. There's no waiting for other players to show up, and scheduling conflicts. And ST's have time to muddle with the story and mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back