[Blood-Dimmed Tides] Non-PC OOC Thread

Augh! My eyes! What has been seen cannot be un-seen! I want to wash my brain out with bleach!

click at your own risk!!

dawn_caste_applejack_by_rhanite-d4b0f8i.png

zenith_fluttershy_by_rhanite-d4b0fqb.png

twilight_caste_twilight_by_rhanite-d4b0g1q.png

night_caste_rainbow_dash_by_rhanite-d4b0gee.png

eclipse_caste_rarity_by_rhanite-d4b0gpa.png

joybringer_pinkie_pie_by_rhanite-d4b0hb0.png

Sherwood said:
xarvh, I hope that Xandra is not stealing any of your thunder by shooting first and asking questions later. It just seemed like the right thing for her to do. :shock:
Xan shot first! HAHAHA!!! :lol:

Yup, cap is a huge nerd, Xan definitely shoot first, and regardless is hereby renamed My Little Dawn.

I'll forego Presence and instead invest in ride.

Also, next Exalted game I play, I don't care what I have to play, I WANT FUCKING RAINBOW ANIMA EFFECT! :mrgreen:

Quick question for our Illustrious ST. I have 2 xp banked right now; can I go into xp debt for one point and pick up War at level 1, and say I'm a fast learner at the game of Gateway?

Have you seen 'High School of the Dead'? I haven't, but from what I've seen so far researching it, it's uh...like 28 Days Later but with bewbs. Are zombies and boobs a good mixture?

Just utterly incredible! Talk about a 3 pt stunt! :shock: :shock: :shock:

A developer commented on it, and said that it produces actual material. And, I would say so too. That's what would make terrestrial exalted more 'earthy'.

Which is the cool choice, but also means that my fireballs won't reach range underwater.

I may have to take another element.

How do the various variants work underwater?

Earth effect feels stupid, unless the knockdown roll is due to "ridiculously large boulder hitting you" rather than some vapid "triggers tremors under your feet" which has nothing to do with the attack itself.

Water filling lungs is idiotic both in fluff and mechanics (can use it only if target has lungs.

Air is laughable.

Wood is just meh.

Don't you think it's a little late to change your element? Sure, Cinder will have troubles with water, but it can be fun still. She can make lots of steam!!

I cherish the time I will have to throw EBA in the water.

But I can see no stunt that will give me the range I may need.

Should I deem it necessary, I can buy EBA again for a second elemental effect.

This ship is probably bigger than the one we're on, but it still looks nice.

02-07-2012052419PM.jpg

Thanks Sher! ^_^

Uh, if it wasn't obvious, the last scene was surreal [comedy] on.

Any damage Cindy did or not is purely aesthetic.

I thought it was a nice way to close the scene.

If it doesn't fit the tone, just delete my post.

xarvh said:
Thanks Sher! ^_^
Uh, if it wasn't obvious, the last scene was surreal [comedy] on.

Any damage Cindy did or not is purely aesthetic.

I thought it was a nice way to close the scene.

If it doesn't fit the tone, just delete my post.
it's totally anime-ish, and funny!

I think we can close the scenes andd have Xandra, Rei and Cinder meet directly at the harbour.

When do we get to see Dorissa? :mrgreen:

Very soon, I hope (when I can get off this tiny netbook and use a full sized keyboard). The goal is to make the meeting memorable for all of you.

Yep! Memorable, meaning scary. I saw some of the technology that Lookshy has, and they have essence scanners. And I had a 'what if...' moment. And, it'll be one that could be painful to your limit break.

have any guesses on what kind of scene I'm devising?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back