• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

True, true. We needed to get all of this out of our systems. Also, "how so" as in... why I think Rukia deserves better or why I think this conversation is weird?

Orihime... Ugh her wailing annoys me. "Kurosaki-Kun!" Or when he's fighting and she screams his name^-^ That's nothing more than a distraction~_~ silly girl.

I've always shipped Rukia and Ichigo, they're sooooo cute~

Jumping into the conversation for a second

Speaking of Ulquiorra, Orihime and ships: If there's one thing that I down right despise is the UlquiorraxOrihime ship. Even if I kind of see why this ship exists I still can't stand the thought of seeing one of my favorite Bleach characters (Ulquiorra) with one of my most hated Bleach characters.

Ew, OrihimexUlquiorra just doesn't sound rignt^-^

Even Ulquiorra deserves better than that, a lot better. Orihime just shouldn't even have a ship^~^ silly girl

Yeah, neither can I. She may not be as irrelevant and annoying as other characters (*Cough* Kon*Cough*), but her long inner monologues, the way in which she is always so unsure of herself and the "Kurosaki Kun" spam makes her both an annoying and boring character for me.

Kon just annoyed me so much, even his voice was annoying.

I didn't like how Orihime was one of the main characters either, I think they could have done so much more with the story. Especially with the whole, "Orihime kidnapped and taken to Hueco Mondo" situation. They could have done something so much more interesting

Kubo just wanted to ship Ichihime, and now she is one of the most hated characters in Bleach. Oh and Kon...*squishes a plushy*

@HornedGhost, I ment to ask on how the conversation became weird.

Yeah, but admittedly Kon's existential crisis when he was first introduced made him an interesting and even likeable character....But then he was downgraded to a pervert comic relief.

Totally agree. Kon had a ton of potential that got wasted.

@GabrielD921, well, it just kind of escalated from characters we hate to ships we hate to ships we love and so forth and so forth, just spamming the OOC tab. Which is not something bad! Just weird, at least to me. The good type of weird, of course!

Kon could have been so much cooler, it is slightly disappointing. On the other hand, at least Rukia beat him several times, that would put a smile on my face~

Being weird is fun, embrace it guys~

Taski don't know if it spelled right is one of my favs.

Ichigo being over powered and still losing alot is hilarious to me. I still think they want to make him the new soul king.

I am pretty sure who the new Soul King will be...Don Kanonji

Also Ichigo's OPness never really bothered me, the onky exception being when he managed to knock out Chojiro with a single strike.

You know, none of the characters really ever bothered me that much. Orihime got on my nerves a little bit in the beginning, but she's definitely grown on me. I'm still torn up about Gin though D:

Also, just to let you guys know, I'm not sure when we'll be starting, but I do live on the eastern coast of Florida and we're supposed to get hit by tropical storm Erika at some point in the next week and they're saying that she might actually be a full-fledged hurricane by the time she makes land. I just wanted to say something just in case I'm not able to get on to post if we lose power or something.

Nymeria said:
You know, none of the characters really ever bothered me that much. Orihime got on my nerves a little bit in the beginning, but she's definitely grown on me. I'm still torn up about Gin though D:
Also, just to let you guys know, I'm not sure when we'll be starting, but I do live on the eastern coast of Florida and we're supposed to get hit by tropical storm Erika at some point in the next week and they're saying that she might actually be a full-fledged hurricane by the time she makes land. I just wanted to say something just in case I'm not able to get on to post if we lose power or something.
It's fine, we ourselves dunno when we'll start, as some sheets are yet to be finished.

LeSoraAmari said:
You've walked into the room of fun! Fun.... It's a fun room~
Yes, "fun" room xD

Nymeria said:
I hated Gin at the beginning, but then he grew on me D:

And a tropical storm? Oh deary~ I wish you luck with defeating Erika, like one of those video game super bosses. And at least you told us that you won't be able to post and come roleplay time you haven't just vanished so that's good. But, hopefully Erika isn't that bad eh? xD

That made absolutely no sense did it? Oh dear I really am crazy^w^ -Turns into dust-

But yes, we don't know when we're starting either so it's fine~

@GabrielD921

I swear it is, it really is! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back