• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

@Shippo no, sorry. There will be no quincies in this RP. They would have made an appearance had it been a prequel, but in such a case there wouldn't have been any visored characters. You know, I'm just keeping things balanced.

Anyway, I completely forgot to mention this but your Zanpakuto can have one element only so make it a Kido one, please. However, despite this, it will still be wind-attacks based, thus nothing else needs to be changed~

I didn't mean to delete my cs shit. I accidentally posted a quote of it and ment to delete that. Arrrg

@Shippo oh my God, I'm sorry that this happened! Is there a way to retrieve it? Are you going to be okay?

I dont think so. I sent a message to a mod or admin . Most likely not which mean I have to retype from memory. Which wont ve able to do at work.

I work on it after work and tomorrow though if I cant Recover it. It be slightly different though

@Shippo oh wow, I feel really bad that this happened but I guess not much can be done apart from waiting and seeing what goes down. Still really sorry, though...

@IG42 So did I beat you and take the position or did you step down for another reason? I only ask so that I can possibly make something out it later, if it was the former of the two.

If you beat him by using the Trial by combat, he would've died, so he probably stepped down for some reason. (though I don't remember any Captain switching Divisions)

He never said he was captain just that he was in squad 11 . I say let him finish the cs first then ask

Shippo said:
He never said he was captain just that he was in squad 11 . I say let him finish the cs first then ask
I agree, let's wait and see^w^

However, I do look forward to reading the finished piece and seeing what you come up with! ^-^ @IG42

I have a unname lieutenant that died before I became lieutenant of squad 4

The same with me, the previous captain of the 10th squad died before Masaki took over, he was unnamed as well^-^

Glad to see everyone's getting along well!

Anyway, @Beaurmont, we will not wait for all the spots to be filled~ Oh no, no... that would take way too much time. I am just awaiting a couple of CSs to be completed (as well as to finish my own two remaining... 'cause, you know, I am just such a "responsible" GM (read: lazyass)) and then the roleplay will be ready to hit the road.

Of course, this will not mean that other people will be unable to join us, so any newcomers may reserve a spot and fill it while we are rping, then come join us when they're done with a fleshed out persona.

HornedGhost said:
Glad to see everyone's getting along well!
Anyway, @Beaurmont, we will not wait for all the spots to be filled~ Oh no, no... that would take way too much time. I am just awaiting a couple of CSs to be completed (as well as to finish my own two remaining... 'cause, you know, I am just such a "responsible" GM (read: lazyass)) and then the roleplay will be ready to hit the road.

Of course, this will not mean that other people will be unable to join us, so any newcomers may reserve a spot and fill it while we are rping, then come join us when they're done with a fleshed out persona.
That's brilliant! Can't wait for this to start, I am a huge Bleach fan and I've been craving for this kind of RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back