• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

So happy to see that people are excited for this RP, 'cause I am pumped as a huge Bleach fan (nerd) myself! Also, @GabrielD921, I forgot to mention but nice avatar~ (Grimmjow is one of my fave Espada so I get happy seeing it)

HornedGhost said:
So happy to see that people are excited for this RP, 'cause I am pumped as a huge Bleach fan (nerd) myself! Also, @GabrielD921, I forgot to mention but nice avatar~ (Grimmjow is one of my fave Espada so I get happy seeing it)
Hue hue, who wouldn't like the King? I was excited to see him returning in the Manga.

Grimmjow, such a beautiful ray of sunshine^-^

I must admit, although she is a former Espada, Nelliel is superior in my crazy eyes:3

Well, she was ranked 3rd after all. But still, Grimmjow may be even more powerful now in the last arc, we just saw him chasing a Quincy.

I literally screamed and swore when he returned in the franchise. It was the type of moment during which I truly do not know what to make of my emotions... I was happy nevertheless though!

Well, Baraggan is (was) stronger than both in the past so... IDK, I think that people will find me weird after hearing that he is my favorite Espada...

Mhm, that's why I enjoy the character because on top of a cool design he possesses a cool power which results in cool fights.

@LeSoraAmari you hate Harribel? Not that I like her in particular...

HornedGhost said:
Mhm, that's why I enjoy the character because on top of a cool design he possesses a cool power which results in cool fights.

@LeSoraAmari you hate Harribel? Not that I like her in particular...
Yes xD I don't even know why I don't like her, I just don't for some reason^-^

A burning hatred was crafted the day I saw her for the first time^~^

Lol Aizen was pretty cool. Although he was a butt~

He is, but I don't get why is he still so friggin' OP even after being in the Muken. Still, I find him cool.

Would be amazing to see him fight Yhwach.

GabrielD921 said:
Though I found Aizen's overkill of Captains more cool xD
Definitely. They might have been a raging group of douches but they were the coolest douches I have ever seen in my life!

LeSoraAmari said:
Yes xD I don't even know why I don't like her, I just don't for some reason^-^
A burning hatred was crafted the day I saw her for the first time^~^

Lol Aizen was pretty cool. Although he was a butt~
We all have that one character we absolutely detest inexplicably. Mine is Ulquiorra (pls don't kill me!)

In all honesty, in my eyes Aizen is one of the most amazing personages and an amazing villain. And him being OP just makes thing more interesting~

#same but I was also ecstatic... Also, if we're gonna talk about OP characters then Ichigo needs to be mentioned. The guy is probably the biggest Gary Stew in fiction!

He is a human, fullbringer, quincy, shinigami and a visored, which also equals a hollow. I think that covers all of the races, really...

Ichigo is the OP king ^-^ there just isn't any need lmao

And ugh Ulquiorra, don't worry Senpai I won't kill you... I hate him too^~^

One of my favourite characters is Hachi, he is tubby and cuddly and Awh^w^

GabrielD921 said:
Wait, I feel like I am the only one who likes Ulquiorra here.
You can make a Ulquiorra Club, being the only member if you wish xD

You'll pick up members eventually Senpai^-^ I'll help you hand out fliers?

You are the first person that I've ever met who dislikes Ulquiorra! Oh my gosh! And, yeah, Hachi is a precious cinnamon bun~

Also, don't worry @GabrielD921! Like whoever you wish and the fact that you seem like the only person to favor Ulquiorra just means that you are unique in this case. Look at it from such a perspective!

I am not sad over this, as I never go starting fights just because someone favors other characters. Oh and I have a question which I would like to ask you guys, do you too hate Orihime? I hate the constant "Kurosaki-kun" thingy.

I used to completely loath her in the beginning, to be honest. Not only because of the whole "Kurosaki-kun" desu~ thing but also the "damsel in distress" play always irked me. Yet, then I realized that that was all Kubo Tite's fault because he obviously ships Ichigo and Orihime, thus wanting to make her as vulnerable as possible so that the knight in shining armor can same his m'lady! Which is irritating nonetheless. However, that just might be me since I always want to see strong female characters instead of... the Orihime sort, but they are important (and interesting if done well) too! Now I have learnt how to accept this personage. She isn't too bad, honestly, apart from being annoying but I can totally see where you are coming from.

I used to ship them in the beginning but realized that Rukia deserves better... I just also realized that this conversation has become very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back