Black Butler: Jack the Ripper's Surviving Victim [Inactive]

He paused knowing that request would be too easy fulfill. "M-maybe something more complicated..." He wanted to make sure he wouldn't be forced to take her soul for a very long time.

She was growing frustrated. "Find those men. The men from my vision. I want them to pay for their crimes against women. I want revenge on every last human being that I was ever forced onto." She cried. "It wasn't just men. It wasn't just adults. It wasn't only humans."

She sighed. "Yes, do it! I want these visions to stop haunting me! I want to live without fear of being forced back into that life." She laid back and closed her eyes, ready for this.

"T-This may hurt just a bit..." He took a deep breath, his red eyes now beginning to glow. He began to speak in a voice much deeper than his own, "Anastasia, from this point on , bound by contract, I shall protect you in any way possible. Raise you, and help you fulfill your goals. Once or if your goal is fulfilled I will devour your soul."He carefully traced a pentagram on her wrist which was soon inked in blood. "I will now serve you and cherish your every request, my mistress.."

Her screams of shear agony filled the room as the contract was performed. She had forgotten to tell him that she wanted to stay with him forever! He surely knew her true feelings for him and that would hopefully deter him from hurting her in the end. With that, Anastasia passed out from blood loss. The contracted hand fell over the bed and her blood dripped to the floor. "I love you." She whispered in her sleep.

He felt lightheaded and collapsed onto the floor. He felt a sharp pain . he lifted his shirt to find the same wound he had placed on Anastasia carved into his chest. He sighed and banged his head hard against the fall. He then quietly whispered, "I'm sorry..." He stood and bandaged up her wound then placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She woke not long after and sat up. The kiss still felt warm against her forehead as she rubbed it and looked down at her hand. "Dear God...what have I done?" She asked herself as she saw Matt at her feet. "I killed him!" She placed her head against his chest.

He gently opened his eyes and chuckled, "You didn't kill me, dear." He stood and brushed himself off, "We should head out to our new home. A carriage is waiting for us just outside." He looked at her wound and whispered, "Please forgive me..."

She looked at it too. "Woah, is that....?" She couldn't find the right words. "I thought it was all a dream." She got up. "A carriage? We just got here." Anastasia eyed Matthew with confusion as she fished in her pocket for her last pastry.

"You really found me a house?!" She shot out of the bed and tackled him around his waist. "You really found one?" Her eyes filled with tears as she sprinted, barefoot from the motel room, knocking a housekeeper over in the process. "Oh!" The woman huffed as she fumbled to get up. Anastasia was already out the front door. "I'm coming!"

Annie smiled as she felt the red, velvet seat. "I'm ready to go...home." she whispered. "Home!" She spoke even louder. With her heart beating madly against her chest, she glued her face against the carriage, which had the same symbol on the outside as on her hand.

They rode off and soon entered the closed off gates of her new manor. When the carriage stopped he stepped out first and held out a hand to help Anastasia out. This manor had been much larger than Ciel's. He personally created and designed every inch of the property to please her.

She had her eyes.closed as she saw the gates and hadn't seen the manor until the minute she opened her eyes to the sound of the horses getting agitated. "Th-This is all mine?" She asked,not having spotted the bunnies at her feet and all over the estate and the maid tending them. "Beautiful!"

"You got it right, completely as though you reached into my mind and pulled this out of my brain, Matthew!" Once again, the girl's face lit up as she walked around the estate.

He smiled, both glad and relieved she truly loved it. "Shall I show you to your bedroom?" He smiled bright and took her hand.

"I would love that, Dad- I m-meant Ma-tth-ew " she covered her face with her free hand. "Yes, please, Matthew." It was so embarrassing how she just slipped up like that.

He was shocked by being called that name but quite happy at the same time. He realized she was embarrassed by it so he didn't respond. They walked up a staircase and her room was the first on the left, he opened the double wooden doors with a smile.

Anastasia was still embarrassed as she stepped in and admired the beauty. The walls were her favorite color, red, as were the sheets for her bed. The rest was a beautiful ebony black. "Oh my god!"

"Are ya sure it's all mine?" She crossed the room and was now running her fingers along a wardrobe dresser, feeling the indentations in it. "I love it, Matthew."

He nodded, "I'm really glad you like it, my room will be downstairs , just remember if you ever need anything just call out for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back