• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

rusticyawn said:
hey! i figured i'd go ahead and say as much, just so it's clear,
i just figured it'd be a good idea to wait for the other group to get to an ending point in their day before i made another reply just so the times between our groups are consistent. i know time between posts isn't necessarily linear, but it'd feel weird to me to start posting as if it morning while the other group is still waiting around at night. it seems as if they're almost done anyway, so we shouldn't have to wait long. if it's a considerable while, i might go ahead on it if it's fine with the thread, but i figured it'd be better to wait. :-)

@Jofune Tsurabisu @MrPotato
I agree.

http://i.imgur.com/bL27hGd.png

http://i.imgur.com/bJKrmH3.png

Here's the basic map of the known world as it is, but this map is Oren made, and doesn't have every major city, nor the capital of the Republic, as it's a rather old map with the addition of the red border line to signify the border between the two major kingdoms. When traveling, you may encounter more up-to-date maps, which will, of course, update your knowledge of locations and towns and so on.

Simon is literally one bad day away from being the Joker.

FYI, The Joker is my favorite villain in Media, so this is a good thing.

hello everyone, i am struggling to write currently and im currently questioning my importance to this rp.

Either I'm not getting notifications, or the RP isn't very active.

I suspect the former, because I'm optimistic. (Lies, but I still suspect the former.) xD

SuperiorKunivas said:
Either I'm not getting notifications, or the RP isn't very active.
I suspect the former, because I'm optimistic. (Lies, but I still suspect the former.) xD
Its still active, but awaiting me posting the day roll over, which I'm waiting on some others to finish up their current plot threads before I move on.

NeverBetter said:
Its still active, but awaiting me posting the day roll over, which I'm waiting on some others to finish up their current plot threads before I move on.
I would assume that, after the day rolls over would be an optimal time for me to post? Especially with my new character?

MsPolite said:
hello everyone, i am struggling to write currently and im currently questioning my importance to this rp.
i got a little carried away, as i tend to do. i do hope my thoughts are helpful, though, @MsPolite. ^^

what's your definition of 'important'? honestly, 'importance' to a roleplay only really comes with a lot of time, after your character has become pretty thoroughly entangled with other characters and the plot. i'd say the only character that's that deep in it so far would be xenith, due to how heavily her relationship with jah'ri has effected those two and others around her, and due to the world building

@VioletShadow has created concerning xenith's race. doing all that took a lot of effort and collaboration on her part, time you just haven't had yet!

besides, i don't think character 'importance' is really important when it comes to a roleplay. fia isn't that important, but i'd like to think she adds something the roleplay otherwise wouldn't have, and effects other people's characters in an thought-provoking way. i'd say the bellaum manages to do this as well! but if real 'importance' matters to you, just give it some more time. imo, it's not necessary - i think if you're adding something interesting and fun to roleplay, it's enough. you do that exceptionally well!
in regards to what you might post, if i were in your position, i'd write something self-contained with the angels considering the day and their next actions as they head to sleep, if they do that. it would be a good chance to develop their characters, and a chance for you to consider your potential next move. (and it would be a nice, definitive book-end to the day!) i'm honestly not sure what the group of them might do next, though - deciding what a group of characters might do next alone and why seems like hard work to me, so maybe you might have a reason for the group to separate from bellaum, and give her a chance to interact with the other groups on her own? otherwise, if you'd like to keep them together, i'd wait and see what everyone's plans are in the morning and go from there. maybe they'll give you some inspiration for your next move.

like NeverBetter said, if you want/need further help or input, we'll do our best to accommodate you. we're all here to have fun, so we can always take steps to make sure you're having some. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperiorKunivas said:
I would assume that, after the day rolls over would be an optimal time for me to post? Especially with my new character?
NeverBetter said:
Right now nothing's going on, so do whatever
our group is asleep in the library, and the other group is headed to the inn with caesar being already present, so showing up at either location right now might be a good jumping off point, if you were looking for one! we're in the process of getting the day wrapped up, though, so it might also be ideal to wait. i don't think it'll be much longer, either, so it's up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@rusticyawn and @NeverBetter thanks. that helped to cheer me up. like never better I've been struggling irl and I've been just had a writers block. I'm very fickle when comes to writing and I need just the right mood and atmosphere. sorry to worry yall, I'll have a post up tomorrow and if it's OK with you @NeverBetter may I end the day with your input as well?

MsPolite said:
@rusticyawn and @NeverBetter thanks. that helped to cheer me up. like never better I've been struggling irl and I've been just had a writers block. I'm very fickle when comes to writing and I need just the right mood and atmosphere. sorry to worry yall, I'll have a post up tomorrow and if it's OK with you @NeverBetter may I end the day with your input as well?
My input is to fix your situation before worrying about this RP. The game will always be here (Well, not always, but it will be here for a LONG time, I'm hoping). So, get yourself together first.

I won't be able to post today, my back is hurting in waiting for the last minute posts, tomorrow will have it happen.

NeverBetter said:
A ̴h͡įdd͝e̛n ́skįĺl ís ̶ava͘iļa̷b̡le͡ t̴o al͝l̢ p͢l̢a͞yer̵s̢. Spéak to̸ ̴m̢e̴ in ̴my̛ ͏to͢un͞ge a͡n̴d̵ ͏d̸e̢s͝c̸ri̵b͠e the abi̡l̸i̡ty͢ ̀yǫur ͠c҉h͢a̷ra̢c͏tȩr͜ des̕i͟r̕e͏s ͘s͜o҉, ̡and̵ ͝I ̛s͡h͏all̸ mak̀e ͢it ̨hap̷ṕen͜.̷
In case none of you have noticed, you can send a PM to NB with Zalgo text describing your custom skill.

So...yeah, thats how Tolan got moonlight magic :D

Scrapmaster said:
In case none of you have noticed, you can send a PM to NB with Zalgo text describing your custom skill.
So...yeah, thats how Tolan got moonlight magic :D
Uh... I didn't put that there.

IAmTheCreator said:
H͘͡o̡w̵̧ ́͢d͏á̛r͏e ̴̧y̴oú̸ ̧̕s͟͡͏p͘͝e͝a҉k͘ ͜m̴͜͠y̨̡͟ ̢̕͞n҉am̴e̶̷҉, ͜m̕o͡͞ŕt̨͜a̕͞l?͠҉̧
I̛̭͖̖ͩ́̎ͦ̑̍ͥ̊͐̂ͧ̀̕͢͡ ̨̻̪͈̮̉ͤ́ͥ̉̋̐̄͋̿̉̎͛̄̀a̻̦̜͙͓̜̱̫͍̰̦͙̫͎̳̮͕̮̦ͯ̂̐ͮͬ̈̓̏͒̽͋ͥͦ̅́͟m̋̈͂͆̑̑̿͑͋͊ͮͭ͜҉̣̹̜̜̖͚̱̗̦͓͢͝ ̴̸̶̹̳̰͚̲̰̗ͨ̉̊͑̏̂͗̀͒̚͠ṋ̮̻̻̭̭̙̝̜̬̹̘͇̝͇͉̝̫̌ͬͥ̀ͨ̈́̈́͊͐̃̂ͩͥͬ͂ͤ̇͐́͟͝ǒ̸̋͆̾̿͏̵̼̭̼̘̩̞̬̘̦̪̤͇͓̕ ̘̮̘̗̪̿̐͊̆̀͜͠͞ͅm̸̛̠̬͔̼̗̪̮̗̠̺̞̞̖ͪ̿ͮͦ̀ͬ́̕ͅȏ̴̡̭̲̺̭̦͙̬̱̥̻̝̑̌̈ͦ̆͒ͧ̄̇̈̈́͗̐̕r̸̴̥͓̤͉̻͎͈̪̭̩̤̦͉͚̥̺̻̽̎̏̍͆͊͊̄̄̎̊̈̽ͮ̚͘tͦͦ̑̍ͩ̾͗ͣ̾͜͏҉̸͖͍̫̣̰̖̩̖͉̘̻̹̪̦̫ͅͅa̴̺͓̘̞͖͉̞̭͕̮̦ͬ̈́ͥ̅̄ͥͨͧ̏̒͑̉ͪ͝ͅͅḻ̶̨͇̗͉̥͇̪͍̰͔̞͎̘̦ͭ͛̃̋̿̍̽ͨ̈̅̕ͅ.̶̡̠̱͔͚̭̙̥̪̖̝̾ͬ̇̄͜͠

IAmTheCreator said:
H͘͡o̡w̵̧ ́͢d͏á̛r͏e ̴̧y̴oú̸ ̧̕s͟͡͏p͘͝e͝a҉k͘ ͜m̴͜͠y̨̡͟ ̢̕͞n҉am̴e̶̷҉, ͜m̕o͡͞ŕt̨͜a̕͞l?͠҉̧
Scrapmaster said:
I̛̭͖̖ͩ́̎ͦ̑̍ͥ̊͐̂ͧ̀̕͢͡ ̨̻̪͈̮̉ͤ́ͥ̉̋̐̄͋̿̉̎͛̄̀a̻̦̜͙͓̜̱̫͍̰̦͙̫͎̳̮͕̮̦ͯ̂̐ͮͬ̈̓̏͒̽͋ͥͦ̅́͟m̋̈͂͆̑̑̿͑͋͊ͮͭ͜҉̣̹̜̜̖͚̱̗̦͓͢͝ ̴̸̶̹̳̰͚̲̰̗ͨ̉̊͑̏̂͗̀͒̚͠ṋ̮̻̻̭̭̙̝̜̬̹̘͇̝͇͉̝̫̌ͬͥ̀ͨ̈́̈́͊͐̃̂ͩͥͬ͂ͤ̇͐́͟͝ǒ̸̋͆̾̿͏̵̼̭̼̘̩̞̬̘̦̪̤͇͓̕ ̘̮̘̗̪̿̐͊̆̀͜͠͞ͅm̸̛̠̬͔̼̗̪̮̗̠̺̞̞̖ͪ̿ͮͦ̀ͬ́̕ͅȏ̴̡̭̲̺̭̦͙̬̱̥̻̝̑̌̈ͦ̆͒ͧ̄̇̈̈́͗̐̕r̸̴̥͓̤͉̻͎͈̪̭̩̤̦͉͚̥̺̻̽̎̏̍͆͊͊̄̄̎̊̈̽ͮ̚͘tͦͦ̑̍ͩ̾͗ͣ̾͜͏҉̸͖͍̫̣̰̖̩̖͉̘̻̹̪̦̫ͅͅa̴̺͓̘̞͖͉̞̭͕̮̦ͬ̈́ͥ̅̄ͥͨͧ̏̒͑̉ͪ͝ͅͅḻ̶̨͇̗͉̥͇̪͍̰͔̞͎̘̦ͭ͛̃̋̿̍̽ͨ̈̅̕ͅ.̶̡̠̱͔͚̭̙̥̪̖̝̾ͬ̇̄͜͠
Would you two quit your dick measuring contest?

God, why do I deal with morons... Alright, "Creator", what do you want?

NeverBetter said:
Would you two quit your dick measuring contest?
God, why do I deal with morons... Alright, "Creator", what do you want?
N̸̵͞o̢͝t͡h̢̛͠í͢͞ń̨̀g̢̀ ̸͜mo̴͘ŗ̧͜e̢ t҉h͟͡a̷̕̕n̸̢ ̧͢m͟͡͞ỳ̕͞ ̴͝oẃ̢n͜͏ ̛͝a̵m̧͠u͘s̕e̴̴me͝ǹt҉.͜҉̛.̶͞.̛͠

Then I suppose this Creator fellow is not the benevolent Zalgo fellow, nor the two commentators. Judging by your speech and attitude, you must be the one that got mad at the bottom of the strategy guide.

Regardless, assuming I don't want to die, I should pick up another skill for someone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back