• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

Nicol Is not asleep, but meditating. Elves do not require sleep, but an eight hour period of meditation to recharge their energies. xD

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Then I suppose this Creator fellow is not the benevolent Zalgo fellow, nor the two commentators. Judging by your speech and attitude, you must be the one that got mad at the bottom of the strategy guide.
Regardless, assuming I don't want to die, I should pick up another skill for someone...

[/QUOTE]
I̛n̴cǫ͝r͝r͠͡eç̶҉t͡͝.̛ ͏Y͠ó̴u̡͏ ͏̸̨m͜ay͡ ̵wis҉͏h͢͡ ͜͠t͘o̵ a̡̛s҉k̸̡ ̴͢y͘o͘͢͞u͞ŕ͢ b̢̧͘e̵̶̡lov͏éd̸̸ ͏̴́l̸e̛a҉̨͠d̷̕͡er̸ ̨̕͝wh̨͢͝o̧͡ h̨̨͟e i̴͝͞s̀.҉

̧͟

͢H͢͡o̴̶w̵͘e̕͟v͘eŕ͜,̧͞ ̶͢yo̢͘u͢͞ ͘͞d̸̵ó̧̀ ̢͟r̵͘ęq̛u̵e͜st͘ a͞͠ ̶́͡n̵e͠w͢͝ ͜sk͡i̸͜ll̨.̨͟.̷̢.̵̷ Ỳ̷̷o̢ù́,̛͡ ͢͝alon̴g̸ w͡į͘th̵ ̵̴a̶̢ny̡̢ ̧͜ò͠t́h̸̀e̡͟r͢s͘͢͏,͝͠ ̕͘s̷̨͠e̴n̢̧d̕ ͞͠m̨̕̕e̵ ͜a̢̨ m̀e̸̡s͏̀sąg̷͠e̴̴ ̴̧i̶͢n ͜pr҉͡i̵v͟a̢t̨̡e̛ ͏͟wḩ͟e̛͘n̛͢e̷v̀ę͠r ̢I͠͠ ́͠şţ͡a̸͟t̴e̢ ̨͞t͞h͏a͘͟t̵́͟ a̧ ̨̧n͝ew̴ ̢̕s̡k̶u̵̸l͞l̀ ̡͏i̛̛s̀͝ ̶̧͘a͝va̛̛͢i̵҉l͠a͢b̸͞l͏̨͢ȩ̶.̶̵͝ ̛͢Ì̛ ̢͠c̸͠a͠ņ͟͞ ́͘oǹ͜ly͏̵̛ ̡͝͏b̕͘͡e͟͏ştơ̧w̡͠ ̷͢né͜͠ẃ̀ ̧̛t̶̨͏á͡l͜͜e̷n͏̸̷t͠s͠ ̨e̵̡v҉e̛r͡y ̛͜͢s҉o̕͟ o̶f̨͡ţ̢è͡n͘͠,̷ ͡ą̷́n̴̴̨d̶̛͝ ҉̡ǫ͟n͡҉ĺy̵͟ ̡͡o̢҉̶n̡c͠e͠ per̶ ͝į̕n̷̛̕s̵̸͞t̛͜a̶̡͏ǹ͝c̷e҉.̛ ͢͠S̴̛e̛͡͝e̴ ̶̢́t̀h͡è͏́ c̨͢h̶̛a͢p̵tȩr͜ ̧͜ò́n̢ ̵̀p͝e͠r͟s͝o͟n̕͞a͞l̴͞ ̷̨ś̸͡k͠il̸͝ls ̧̧̛i͘͝͝n̴̛ th̸͝e͞ ͏͟g͡͡u̶̕͘id̵e҉҉ ̡̀f̢͢ǫ͠r͝ ͜ģ̷͢ừ͝i҉d͡el͘i͢͠n̨̛͝es̸͟͠.̀

IAmTheCreator said:
I̛n̴cǫ͝r͝r͠͡eç̶҉t͡͝.̛ ͏Y͠ó̴u̡͏ ͏̸̨m͜ay͡ ̵wis҉͏h͢͡ ͜͠t͘o̵ a̡̛s҉k̸̡ ̴͢y͘o͘͢͞u͞ŕ͢ b̢̧͘e̵̶̡lov͏éd̸̸ ͏̴́l̸e̛a҉̨͠d̷̕͡er̸ ̨̕͝wh̨͢͝o̧͡ h̨̨͟e i̴͝͞s̀.҉
̧͟

͢H͢͡o̴̶w̵͘e̕͟v͘eŕ͜,̧͞ ̶͢yo̢͘u͢͞ ͘͞d̸̵ó̧̀ ̢͟r̵͘ęq̛u̵e͜st͘ a͞͠ ̶́͡n̵e͠w͢͝ ͜sk͡i̸͜ll̨.̨͟.̷̢.̵̷ Ỳ̷̷o̢ù́,̛͡ ͢͝alon̴g̸ w͡į͘th̵ ̵̴a̶̢ny̡̢ ̧͜ò͠t́h̸̀e̡͟r͢s͘͢͏,͝͠ ̕͘s̷̨͠e̴n̢̧d̕ ͞͠m̨̕̕e̵ ͜a̢̨ m̀e̸̡s͏̀sąg̷͠e̴̴ ̴̧i̶͢n ͜pr҉͡i̵v͟a̢t̨̡e̛ ͏͟wḩ͟e̛͘n̛͢e̷v̀ę͠r ̢I͠͠ ́͠şţ͡a̸͟t̴e̢ ̨͞t͞h͏a͘͟t̵́͟ a̧ ̨̧n͝ew̴ ̢̕s̡k̶u̵̸l͞l̀ ̡͏i̛̛s̀͝ ̶̧͘a͝va̛̛͢i̵҉l͠a͢b̸͞l͏̨͢ȩ̶.̶̵͝ ̛͢Ì̛ ̢͠c̸͠a͠ņ͟͞ ́͘oǹ͜ly͏̵̛ ̡͝͏b̕͘͡e͟͏ştơ̧w̡͠ ̷͢né͜͠ẃ̀ ̧̛t̶̨͏á͡l͜͜e̷n͏̸̷t͠s͠ ̨e̵̡v҉e̛r͡y ̛͜͢s҉o̕͟ o̶f̨͡ţ̢è͡n͘͠,̷ ͡ą̷́n̴̴̨d̶̛͝ ҉̡ǫ͟n͡҉ĺy̵͟ ̡͡o̢҉̶n̡c͠e͠ per̶ ͝į̕n̷̛̕s̵̸͞t̛͜a̶̡͏ǹ͝c̷e҉.̛ ͢͠S̴̛e̛͡͝e̴ ̶̢́t̀h͡è͏́ c̨͢h̶̛a͢p̵tȩr͜ ̧͜ò́n̢ ̵̀p͝e͠r͟s͝o͟n̕͞a͞l̴͞ ̷̨ś̸͡k͠il̸͝ls ̧̧̛i͘͝͝n̴̛ th̸͝e͞ ͏͟g͡͡u̶̕͘id̵e҉҉ ̡̀f̢͢ǫ͠r͝ ͜ģ̷͢ừ͝i҉d͡el͘i͢͠n̨̛͝es̸͟͠.̀
Get out of here, you troll doll, stop trying to turn my players against me, whatever the hell you are!

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]I like him more than you
But also where's that post

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for having a bad back and it keeping me from posting.

Working now, madame slave driver.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Sorrrrrry D:

[/QUOTE]
I'm just giving you a hard time. With my inability to sleep, the time probably should have been spent working on a post instead of browsing the darkest corners of Youtube.

NeverBetter said:
I'm just giving you a hard time. With my inability to sleep, the time probably should have been spent working on a post instead of browsing the darkest corners of Youtube.
Least no themes this time :D

Should we start the theme game Scrap?

45 pages in and there hasn't been a single post with huge amounts of character themes, it is long overdue.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Should we start the theme game Scrap?
45 pages in and there hasn't been a single post with huge amounts of character themes, it is long overdue.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Scrapmaster said:
Enough blabbering here and more skills being granted Creator.
xD
I̡b͝e͏҉l̡̡i̷̢e̵̕͝v̷͝͡e̴ ̴͡th̸e̛͝͡ ́ṕr̴͠op̸e͡r̛͝ ̕e̴x̀pŕe͟ş̸s̷ío͜n̷͟ ̶̛t͏h͠s҉̴t̵͢͜ ͜I ́͠dè͟em҉̢è̢d ̴̢t̀̕h̴͢a͞͏̸t yo͞҉u c͢r͘͡e̢̡͏a̧t̸̵u͘͡ŕ҉e̸̴s ͡҉wo̵̢͟ư͡l̴͘d̨ ̷̧͟u̡s͜͟͞e̷̛͢ ̡i͢n̡͞ ҉̵̛r͏ȩs̢̛ṕ̵on҉s̛͟e̵̸ ̵̛t̴͘o ̡͝t̸hiş͡ s̡i͘͟ţ̕u̕͝͡at̡͘io͜͡҉n̨̧ i͢s̶̢͟ "҉Fućk̀̀ ͜o͢f҉f̡".́͟ ͝ ̴̴Kí͜ǹ̸̷d̵̶ĺ͞y ͠d͘o͠҉҉

IAmTheCreator said:
I̡b͝e͏҉l̡̡i̷̢e̵̕͝v̷͝͡e̴ ̴͡th̸e̛͝͡ ́ṕr̴͠op̸e͡r̛͝ ̕e̴x̀pŕe͟ş̸s̷ío͜n̷͟ ̶̛t͏h͠s҉̴t̵͢͜ ͜I ́͠dè͟em҉̢è̢d ̴̢t̀̕h̴͢a͞͏̸t yo͞҉u c͢r͘͡e̢̡͏a̧t̸̵u͘͡ŕ҉e̸̴s ͡҉wo̵̢͟ư͡l̴͘d̨ ̷̧͟u̡s͜͟͞e̷̛͢ ̡i͢n̡͞ ҉̵̛r͏ȩs̢̛ṕ̵on҉s̛͟e̵̸ ̵̛t̴͘o ̡͝t̸hiş͡ s̡i͘͟ţ̕u̕͝͡at̡͘io͜͡҉n̨̧ i͢s̶̢͟ "҉Fućk̀̀ ͜o͢f҉f̡".́͟ ͝ ̴̴Kí͜ǹ̸̷d̵̶ĺ͞y ͠d͘o͠҉҉
GOT 'IM

*high fives*

Yuffie Kisaragi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26049-superiorkunivas/ said:
@SuperiorKunivas[/URL] Idk about everyone else, but I love your writing and would loveeee to see you post.
3950860_orig.gif

You flatter me~ X3

I'll get to it as soon as I can. :D

rusticyawn said:
it's been pretty quiet here lately. what's up with everybody? :x
I've been waiting for @VioletShadow to post, plus I've been kinda busy irl. Also Violet hasn't been on for the last few days. I may post soon, but I want to wait a bit more till then.

DergTheDergon said:
I've been waiting for @VioletShadow to post, plus I've been kinda busy irl. Also Violet hasn't been on for the last few days. I may post soon, but I want to wait a bit more till then.
Birthday preparations, and for some reason, I haven't been receiving notifications unless I'm tagged. Sorry, after my birthday, things should clear up.

VioletShadow said:
Birthday preparations, and for some reason, I haven't been receiving notifications unless I'm tagged. Sorry, after my birthday, things should clear up.
alrighty, you're good. Thanks for the heads up.

DergTheDergon said:
alrighty, you're good. Thanks for the heads up.
happy early birthday by the way, or happy birthday if it's the day! ^-^ I didn't think to say so yesterday, sorry! D:

Please let me live, Violet-chan... ;u;

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrapmaster said:
Least the sudden stop in activity gives me time to do college work in peace xD
Good to kmow people are still alive.
Boo, College. xD

Jk, but it means less Scrap. *Sad face*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back