• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

I doubt a slice even takes a minute! Sure you may catch me, but that doesn't mean I failed my duty! Violet-Chan wins!

(Say, if I get captured, will you show me your teleporter? Pwetty Pweeeeease!)

VioletShadow said:
I doubt a slice even takes a minute! Sure you may catch me, but that doesn't mean I failed my duty! Violet-Chan wins!
(Say, if I get captured, will you show me your teleporter? Pwetty Pweeeeease!)
Even if you win you will lose at the trial in the end.

And who knows what will happen then.

And NO absolutely not!

Scrapmaster said:
Even if you win you will lose at the trial in the end.
And who knows what will happen then.

And NO absolutely not!
Fine then! I'll kill Derg-senpai, then kill Violet-Chan, and it will all take place in under a minute, because Violet-Chan is amazing!

(Then I might as well kill you too! Hmph!)

VioletShadow said:
Fine then! I'll kill Derg-senpai, then kill Violet-Chan, and it will all take place in under a minute, because Violet-Chan is amazing!
(Then I might as well kill you too! Hmph!)
You can try to > :)

VioletShadow said:
I'm wondering if anyone in our group will post about the creature, I do remember the times when it was mostly me and @DergTheDergon posting, but, the question is, are we returning to those times?
Totally not ignoring @Scrapmaster or anything >.>
I've been wondering that as well. It seems right now the whole rp is kinda frozen, I mean not even @rusticyawn and @Jofune Tsurabisu has been posting. Peeps are prolly busy. But yeah it kinda looks like you and I are the most active, problem is we both need to wait on peeps at the moment.

DergTheDergon said:
I've been wondering that as well. It seems right now the whole rp is kinda frozen, I mean not even @rusticyawn and @Jofune Tsurabisu has been posting. Peeps are prolly busy. But yeah it kinda looks like you and I are the most active, problem is we both need to wait on peeps at the moment.
Well my action is held until @Spinoceratopsrex does something, and when @rusticyawn responds. It is true, I m busy, but not too busy not to respond.

DergTheDergon said:
Jofune Tsurabisu]Well my action is held until [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22428-spinoceratopsrex/ said:
@Spinoceratopsrex[/URL] does something, and when @rusticyawn responds. It is true, I m busy, but not too busy not to respond.
yep! jofune is right. even if he had responded though, i've been asleep... ;-;

for posterity purposes, we're also waiting for @NeverBetter, because our little group can't really make any significant movement forward until we have an acknowledgement about what's up, whether or not the librarian is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a little plan to carry on without @Yuffie Kisaragi , but then she'll be left out in the beast scene. So I really don't want to do that.

We'll wait a little while, and if too much time passes, I'll post. Deal?

Edit: @Scrapmaster Perhaps you may want to post before me, if she takes too long. (Injuries usually take a long time to recover from afterall.)

Its just blood. Tolan is not exaclty injusred. He just needs to catch his breath and absorb the blood that just spilled from him.

Hanz is not doing anything after the overly rude angels have left.

Xicor is in the selian transport.

And Hektor is busy as I am waiting @Remmock s response.

VioletShadow said:
I have a little plan to carry on without @Yuffie Kisaragi , but then she'll be left out in the beast scene. So I really don't want to do that.
We'll wait a little while, and if too much time passes, I'll post. Deal?

Edit: @Scrapmaster Perhaps you may want to post before me, if she takes too long. (Injuries usually take a long time to recover from afterall.)
Sounds like a plan. I shall be patient. I may also work on my new cs soon so that my hands aren't tied this often in future. But for some reason I keeep procrastinating on it. :)

Alright, I have posted only with Tolan, my response with Xicor will take more time to flesh out and will come later tonight, I posted with Tolan just so Yuffie had something else to reply to as well. its a pretty short post as I had to rush it out, so if its not that great I apologize.

Screw Xenith, Tolan's switching allegiances to Lyon xD

He's still commenting about the tiger though.

sorry about the weird post, @Jofune Tsurabisu! i was in a weird mood, i guess! nothing actually happened in the amount of time fia can't account for, which was actually just a second or two - the smoke just started, and then fia just suddenly stopped. nicol probably felt all of her anger, and then absolutely nothing. sorry about how self-contained it ended up being... i tried to avoid that, but i did have sort of a specific idea for the post, but if it ended up being too stifling, i can fix it, too!

also, apologies, @MrPotato! this post was mostly done with the post when you posted, so in retrospect, my response ended up being more like an afterthought. mb!

rusticyawn said:
sorry about the weird post, @Jofune Tsurabisu! i was in a weird mood, i guess! nothing actually happened in the amount of time fia can't account for, which was actually just a second or two - the smoke just started, and then fia just suddenly stopped. nicol probably felt all of her anger, and then absolutely nothing. sorry about how self-contained it ended up being... i tried to avoid that, but i did have sort of a specific idea for the post, but if it ended up being too stifling, i can fix it, too!
also, apologies, @MrPotato! this post was mostly done with the post when you posted, so in retrospect, my response ended up being more like an afterthought. mb!
Hehe that's fine (^~^)

MrPotato said:
Hehe that's fine (^~^)
yeah... (❁°͈▵°͈)

...dw! it won't be like this in the future - this was just extraordinary circumstances.

also, fia doesn't really 'get' pet animals, yet... but i'll work around that!!

rusticyawn said:
DO...NOT...FIX....IT....

hey! i figured i'd go ahead and say as much, just so it's clear,

i just figured it'd be a good idea to wait for the other group to get to an ending point in their day before i made another reply just so the times between our groups are consistent. i know time between posts isn't necessarily linear, but it'd feel weird to me to start posting as if it morning while the other group is still waiting around at night. it seems as if they're almost done anyway, so we shouldn't have to wait long. if it's a considerable while, i might go ahead on it if it's fine with the thread, but i figured it'd be better to wait. :-)

@Jofune Tsurabisu @MrPotato

Hey guys...

So uh...

I should probably work on a post, huh...

Sorry, I've just been wrestling with inner demons recently, I'll try to get a post out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back