• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]I kept us moving, lol.

[/QUOTE]
i solely meant my post. you did great, honestly. :-P

@VioletShadow loved your last post. ^-^ To clarify though, everyone can see the snake/panther thing right, not just Xenith? Also where did it come from? You posted no new characters, and it wasn't mentioned in anyone else's posts unless I missed it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
DergTheDergon said:
@VioletShadow loved your last post. ^-^ To clarify though, everyone can see the snake/panther thing right, not just Xenith? Also where did it come from? You posted no new characters, and it wasn't mentioned in anyone else's posts unless I missed it. Thanks.
De-Derg-senpai, you forgot Vi-Violet-Chan's name?!

This creature is invisible to normal mortals and creatures, only visible to those it deems worthy (Our group).

Our plot was starting to become boring so I decided add some drama, that does NOT have to do with conflict.

(I made it up on a whim like I usually do with my random drama xD )

VioletShadow said:
De-Derg-senpai, you forgot Vi-Violet-Chan's name?!
This creature is invisible to normal mortals and creatures, only visible to those it deems worthy (Our group).

Our plot was starting to become boring so I decided add some drama, that does NOT have to do with conflict.

(I made it up on a whim like I usually do with my random drama xD )
Nuuu, I sowwy Violet'Chan... I just have this inexplicable amazing ability to typo things that the website auto completes for you... I'mma spaz xD fixed it ho

I see, was just making sure Jah'Ri could see it.

Good idea, especially the last part. I think a lot of us at this point are like "please no more conflict ;u;"

Lolz I had a feeling you did but just wanted to clarify. Post coming up soon after I get some rl stuff done ^-^

VioletShadow said:
Yes. YES. THE NICKNAMES!

I also like how everyone forgot Tolan existed after the engagement with the angels, not even a Thanks from Xenith's part? Or Jah Jah's? oh well.

I wonder why he even bothers trying to help y'all xD

VioletShadow said:
that does NOT have to do with conflict.
You mean its no enemy? and won't try to fight? damn. Awesome opportunity for Tolan to test his newly acquired moonlight magic.

Also anybody wanna come to the transport to check the place is welcome too, Xicor's gonna be checking things there.

DergTheDergon said:
Nuuu, I sowwy Violet'Chan... I just have this inexplicable amazing ability to typo things that the website auto completes for you... I'mma spaz xD fixed it ho

I see, was just making sure Jah'Ri could see it.

Good idea, especially the last part. I think a lot of us at this point are like "please no more conflict ;u;"

Lolz I had a feeling you did but just wanted to clarify. Post coming up soon after I get some rl stuff done ^-^
Now you're calling me a ho? *Bursts into tears* De-derg-senpai...I-I TRUSTED YOU! *Runs off crying*

Take your time, reality stuff comes first afterall ^-^

Scrapmaster said:
Yes. YES. THE NICKNAMES!
I also like how everyone forgot Tolan existed after the engagement with the angels, not even a Thanks from Xenith's part? Or Jah Jah's? oh well.

I wonder why he even bothers trying to help y'all xD

You mean its no enemy? and won't try to fight? damn. Awesome opportunity for Tolan to test his newly acquired moonlight magic.

Also anybody wanna come to the transport to check the place is welcome too, Xicor's gonna be checking things there.
You just made up my quote there, who gave you permission? xD

It was also funny how our characters refused to help him as he was bleeding from his face.

Yes, why does Tolan try to help us at all? xD

VioletShadow said:
Now you're calling me a ho? *Bursts into tears* De-derg-senpai...I-I TRUSTED YOU! *Runs off crying*

It was also funny how our characters refused to help him as he was bleeding from his face.

nuuuuuu I meant "tho"! My god, the typos I end up making sometimes xD

reality stuff is over with, to the IC! Derg awaaaaay!

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]That moment when you stop getting notifications for posts in the RP
I stg RPN get your notification shit together

[/QUOTE]
yeeeeeep, has been happening to me with ALL my group rps lately off and on. :/

VioletShadow said:

He still owers Xenith for saving him at the beginning of the RP after a certain mage decided to screw everyone over by awakening a giant.

He's considering just leaving you guys. And I think thats what y'all want xD

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]That moment when you stop getting notifications for posts in the RP
I stg RPN get your notification shit together

[/QUOTE]
RPN has the most temperamental notification system i've ever seen, im subscribed to the thread and the site still doesn't send notifications.

VioletShadow said:
If this is any representation of how you really feel about me...Derg-senpai...*Grabs the knife chainsaw*
(Yandere-Chan ftw!)
O.o nuuu, it's a representation of how ridiculously scatterbrained I am xD . I sowwy Violet-chan...

plz don'tkill me ;u;

xD

VioletShadow said:
For what? So I can murder him in peace? Why on earth would I need a room for that?
If you get a room for that you canbcover your tracks and leave no evidence instead of killing in public and in broad daylight

Scrapmaster said:
If you get a room for that you canbcover your tracks and leave no evidence instead of killing in public and in broad daylight
Pfft who do you think I am? I'm Violet-Chan! I kill in broad daylight! Especially when I kill my one and only! (<3)

VioletShadow said:
Pfft who do you think I am? I'm Violet-Chan! I kill in broad daylight! Especially when I kill my one and only! (<3)
Not when im around :P Im going to hunt you down if you so much as harm anyone in public...now in private there is nothing I can do :D

VioletShadow said:
How long do you think it takes to kill someone? Baka! He'll be dead before you even arrive! Don't you dare tell Violet-Chan what to do!
How long do you think it'l take me to find you? and cast judgement upon you? xD

Scrapmaster said:
How long do you think it'l take me to find you? and cast judgement upon you? xD
Well played good sir, however, a simple slice with a chainsaw is much faster than walking or running to a location! Violet-Chan has superior intelligence AND speed! (She really doesn't)

VioletShadow said:
Well played good sir, however, a simple slice with a chainsaw is much faster than walking or running to a location! Violet-Chan has superior intelligence AND speed! (She really doesn't)
I will look for you, I will find you, and I will taze you.

If im not there in 1 minute its because my teleporter failed to work. Damn thing is on the fritz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back