• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

DergTheDergon said:
@VioletShadow btw I can definitely sympathize with Nio, hell just like he pointed out Jah'Ri was being rather selfish. I'm honestly kinda dreading the seemingly inevitable fight between the two now.
(Let's hold off the fight as long as possible xD )

It's difficult for Xenith at the moment, because when she attempts to show her affection for Nio or Jah'Ri, the other will have mixed feelings.

Perhaps the fight may resolve some issues, but I still don't want it to happen :P

(I know I need Xenith to post, so time please......SLOW DOWN!)

Scrapmaster said:
Lets not :D Tolan's practically begging for a fight with the way he treats Xenith and Nio. And mostly everyone else.
It may seem like it, but you can tell he's not heartless (unlike Nio)

Just don't expect any help from them xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise to post first thing tomorrow morning. (For Xenith)

Edit: I've completed three of the vampire's character sheets, now I have the two mystery members left, as well as the biography...which might take a while :P

ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING?

...Ahem. Sorry, exaustion is getting yhe better of me right now.

rusticyawn said:
oh, okay! was just making sure, because my next post will put us in the town proper, probably. is the inn and stuff still there? or, what is still accessible?
Most of the major stuff is still around, the Library and all, but on the field you will notice severly hurt or dying folk around. However, the Inn is currently out of commission due to Ceaser's little... outburst.

DergTheDergon said:
@VioletShadow you going to post? Or are you waiting for NB as well?
Btw morning everyone :) it's 1 pm here but I'm just now awake enough to function xD . I friggin love Saturdays, and Sundays too of course.
After I get a hang of myself I might post later today, depends on if I feel it's a good time to move forward or talk or something. I've been letting you all play as you do for a little so thst we get back to the more normal formula for the game.

DergTheDergon said:
@VioletShadow btw I can definitely sympathize with Nio, hell just like he pointed out Jah'Ri was being rather selfish. I'm honestly kinda dreading the seemingly inevitable fight between the two now.
Now that's something I'm both excited and scared to see.

VioletShadow said:
've completed three of the vampire's character sheets, now I have the two mystery members left, as well as the biography...which might take a while :P
:o where? I checked the sign ups but I didn't find anything but Xenith and Nio's.

I need to plan out Who Tolan will kill Will annoy :D

Scrapmaster said:
Eh, it'l probably be a free for all between Tolan, Nio and Jah jah :D
What does Tolan have to do with this battle? On another note, what is the battle specifically about @DergTheDergon ? Is it about Xenith, or just their inherent hate for each other?

Scrapmaster said:
:o where? I checked the sign ups but I didn't find anything but Xenith and Nio's.
I need to plan out Who Tolan will kill Will annoy :D
I haven't posted them xD

I'll post everything together, to keep everything more organised.

Their character sheets aren't exactly detailed, as I thought of them as side characters. So don't keep your expectations up :P

Don't kill them..........

VioletShadow said:
What does Tolan have to do with this battle? On another note, what is the battle specifically about @DergTheDergon ? Is it about Xenith, or just their inherent hate for each other?
I haven't posted them xD

I'll post everything together, to keep everything more organised.

Their character sheets aren't exactly detailed, as I thought of them as side characters. So don't keep your expectations up :P
From Jah'Ri's perspective it's an even mix of both. She feels that Nio is bad for Xenith, plus she just hates his attitude, and the way he acts around nearly everyone.

DergTheDergon said:
plus she just hates his attitude, and the way he acts around nearly everyone.
Im surprised Jah Jah doesn't hate Tolan since Tolan's a bit more of an arse, but with a heart of gold xD

VioletShadow said:
Tolan'l jump on the first opportunity to fight Nio and if he goes on a bloodrage, he won't care who he's fithing, everybody's getting supplexed xD

Jk, if Jah Jah doesn't hit him she'l be fine.

Scrapmaster said:
Im surprised Jah Jah doesn't hate Tolan since Tolan's a bit more of an arse, but with a heart of gold xD
Tolan'l jump on the first opportunity to fight Nio and if he goes on a bloodrage, he won't care who he's fithing, everybody's getting supplexed xD

Jk, if Jah Jah doesn't hit him she'l be fine.
Well, she doesn't exactly agree with his attitude but he hasn't shown the sadistic and violent nature that Nio has, plus he became just as enraged as Jah'Ri towards the actions of both the republic army and the angels. Jah'Ri doesn't know he's always looking for a fight, as far as she knew he was fighting them for the same reasons she was, which in Jah'Ri's book is a good enough reason to trust someone.

DergTheDergon said:
Well, she doesn't exactly agree with his attitude but he hasn't shown the sadistic and violent nature that Nio has, plus he became just as enraged as Jah'Ri towards the actions of both the republic army and the angels. Jah'Ri doesn't know he's always looking for a fight, as far as she knew he was fighting them for the same reasons she was, which in Jah'Ri's book is a good enough reason to trust someone.
Tolan'l fight when necessary, for example when someone he knows is getting hurt or when he is attacked first. He is not gonna go out to pick a fight, but he won't exactly condemn one, he won't back down once aggroed.

Just posting to tell everyone I'm still alive, I currently lack much inspiration for a post, maybe suffering from writer's block or something, pretty annoying actually. I'll try to do something with myself soon, kind of feel a bit useless right now.

Spinoceratopsrex said:
Just posting to tell everyone I'm still alive, I currently lack much inspiration for a post, maybe suffering from writer's block or something, pretty annoying actually. I'll try to do something with myself soon, kind of feel a bit useless right now.
Don't worry about it, work at your own pace. The more you try to force it, the less effectively it will come.

Don't think that if it isn't a fair 1v1 fight between Jah'Ri and Nio, that Xenith will merely stand by. If she knows about the battle of course.

I'm partially suffering from writer's block as well, my posts don't flow as easily as they used to. I haven't felt the inspiration I used to feel either. It's probably a big reason why my posts take so long now >.>

VioletShadow said:
Don't think that if it isn't a fair 1v1 fight between Jah'Ri and Nio, that Xenith will merely stand by. If she knows about the battle of course.
I'm partially suffering from writer's block as well, my posts don't flow as easily as they used to. I haven't felt the inspiration I used to feel either. It's probably a big reason why my posts take so long now >.>
Yeah, I know the feeling.... it comes and goes, you'll get it back I'm sure of it. It sometimes just takes a while... I'm glad that I'm feeling particularly inspired today, I haven't felt like that all week and I've got some catching up to do on other rps. The general slowness that seems to occur on here most weekends was something I used to hate but lately it's been kind of a godsend, Saturdays and Sundays are usually the only days of the week recently that I get completely caught up on my rps and have no posts to do the next day xD

NeverBetter said:
ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING?
...Ahem. Sorry, exaustion is getting yhe better of me right now.

Most of the major stuff is still around, the Library and all, but on the field you will notice severly hurt or dying folk around. However, the Inn is currently out of commission due to Ceaser's little... outburst.

After I get a hang of myself I might post later today, depends on if I feel it's a good time to move forward or talk or something. I've been letting you all play as you do for a little so thst we get back to the more normal formula for the game.

Now that's something I'm both excited and scared to see.
Are you telling me my employees aren't doing their job?

I'm going to have to have a word with them once I get back.

@Yuffie Kisaragi are you healed from your injury now? O_O

also I want to post now that I have time again, but I'm lost, help me someone :/

Nope....

I actually told the people on the other site I'm currently on to yell at me in the CBox whenever they see me on since I'm not supposed to be using screens....

And really, I've been using screens a lot less since I've cut myself off from there

But I'm bored so now I'm here lurking

oh, hey, @Jofune Tsurabisu, i don't mean to nag you to post, but i did want to make sure that my post was okay to work with? i've been worried it, since i wrote it late at night and it was meant to be sort of a filler post, that maybe it just wasn't really substantial enough. if you'd like, i can post again to rectify that? otherwise, sorry to bother you!

Pashpu said:
@Yuffie Kisaragi are you healed from your injury now? O_O
also I want to post now that I have time again, but I'm lost, help me someone :/
not a lot, i suppose? the conflict with the angels is over for the moment, scrap is still waiting for remmock's response where jenna is, and we had a new member join that fia's moving back into town with. everything's just cooling back down.

rusticyawn said:
oh, hey, @Jofune Tsurabisu, i don't mean to nag you to post, but i did want to make sure that my post was okay to work with? i've been worried it, since i wrote it late at night and it was meant to be sort of a filler post, that maybe it just wasn't really substantial enough. if you'd like, i can post again to rectify that? otherwise, sorry to bother you!
not a lot, i suppose? the conflict with the angels is over for the moment, scrap is still waiting for remmock's response where jenna is, and we had a new member join that fia's moving back into town with. everything's just cooling back down.
Your fine, I have not been feeling well, and Iwill re-read it, but to me its perfect.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Your fine, I have not been feeling well, and Iwill re-read it, but to me its perfect.

[/QUOTE]
thank you, so much. sorry again about bothering you - i just get nervous about these sorts of things sometimes, haha. ^^" and i'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. i do hope you start to get to feeling better soon!

rusticyawn said:
thank you, so much. sorry again about bothering you - i just get nervous about these sorts of things sometimes, haha. ^^" and i'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. i do hope you start to get to feeling better soon!
It was a stomach bug, but I am feeling better now. You can always nag me if I lag behind in postings. I am an easy going type of guy, who enjoys RP.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]It was a stomach bug, but I am feeling better now. You can always nag me if I lag behind in postings. I am an easy going type of guy, who enjoys RP.

[/QUOTE]
i swear, imo, stomach troubles are some of the worst. i'm glad to hear that you're feeling alright now, though. and thank you - please feel free to do the same for me! :-)

rusticyawn said:
i swear, imo, stomach troubles are some of the worst. i'm glad to hear that you're feeling alright now, though. and thank you - please feel free to do the same for me! :-)
thanks, and will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back