• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Well not actually broken
I just fell really hard (as in was running really fast then fell and didn't like break my fall at all) and then slid across the track for a bit.

Big gashes that'll need stitches, possibly another concussion

And to think, I play the non-contact sport lol

[/QUOTE]
And they tell me I have bad self-preservation instincts...

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Well not actually broken
I just fell really hard (as in was running really fast then fell and didn't like break my fall at all) and then slid across the track for a bit.

Big gashes that'll need stitches, possibly another concussion

And to think, I play the non-contact sport lol

[/QUOTE]
"Yuffie's pain tolerance has been increased by 5 points."

Joke aside. I wish you well ;)

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]If you wouldn't mind. Please.

[/QUOTE]
OK first all the characters don't have any history because when they wake up they have no memory before hand. At all.

2nd.

You pick on of the four subjects for strongest and weakest subjects. Got to overview to read what each mean.

MsPolite said:
OK first all the characters don't have any history because when they wake up they have no memory before hand. At all.
2nd.

You pick on of the four subjects for strongest and weakest subjects. Got to overview to read what each mean.
there, edited.

Jofune Tsurabisu]Could someone let me know when and where to start? [/QUOTE] has [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26212-neverbetter/ said:
@NeverBetter[/URL] accepted your character when to start? if not then you gotta wait till he does, if so then you can start somewhere close to the general area of the group. the area looks like this currently. there is a town that has some damage and its mostly empty i believe now. there was a forest but it was flattened somewhat charred i think. there hasnt been a good description of the area so far. when you do post you character either wakes up or snaps out of a daze without any memories.

MsPolite said:
has @NeverBetter accepted your character when to start? if not then you gotta wait till he does, if so then you can start somewhere close to the general area of the group. the area looks like this currently. there is a town that has some damage and its mostly empty i believe now. there was a forest but it was flattened somewhat charred i think. there hasnt been a good description of the area so far. when you do post you character either wakes up or snaps out of a daze without any memories.
I do believe he accepted my character.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]I do believe he accepted my character.

[/QUOTE]
Aye aye ship mae, then you are good go I believe just don't do anything that may be a bit to op

So...lore's updated, Two of which concern two of my characters...you'l guess who by reading the spoiler sections :P

And one extra one...

Please, gimme feedback ;_; I need to improve my english some way or another, so im willing to take criticism, what did you guys think of it?

There, problem solving with magic

Assuming everyone doesn't just go straight for each other's throats again

Also just realized that currently our White Mage is the dangerous psychopath who does whatever he wants.

Stereotype busting with Yuffie 101

MsPolite said:
Ima post today but it's gonna be a while since I have a lot to reply too
Haha, true, you have a lot to reply to. When I have that problem, it's a bit stressful, because I have to look through all the posts as I'm worried I'll forget something xD

VioletShadow said:
Haha, true, you have a lot to reply to. When I have that problem, it's a bit stressful, because I have to look through all the posts as I'm worried I'll forget something xD
I know the struggle xD . I do that too, because sometimes I mix up a few details like use the wrong character name because that character happens to be in my most active rp atm xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrapmaster said:
No one bothered to read the lore I posted in the lore tab? ._. *cries*
Oh well.
i'm sorry! i did totally read it, i just forgot to tell you what i thought. i think my internet was dying at the time, haha.

but yeah! i did really like it. i found it incredibly interesting - it used a lot of the aspects i liked about mythology to make it compelling. i especially liked the lore about the era of the gods. that idea in particular was really cool. what did you want critiqued about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
HEy everybody! can yall plz slow down for a bit, yall are leaving me in the dust with the posting speed and i have a alot to write. Please yall, Let me make this post?

I really wish I had more time. There's so much I want to do.

-I need to make a relationship chart (Other roleplay)

-I need to create the vampires' character sheets (This roleplay)

-I need to add more detail to already-made character sheets (All roleplays)

-I need to read the lore tab (This roleplay)

Seriously, the weekend has arrived, and I hope I can make good progress.

MsPolite said:
HEy everybody! can yall plz slow down for a bit, yall are leaving me in the dust with the posting speed and i have a alot to write. Please yall, Let me make this post?
Sorry, I just felt way too much emotion and had to express it. I won't do it again ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back