• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

I might be able to get in another post in tonight or tomorrow morning, things are kinda up in the air right now regarding school work and track and things, so it is possible that I will be perhaps a little slow

Fortunately, most of the drama doesn't directly concern my characters.

Also it's interesting how accidentally we've managed to make blood a really important part of the world and its magic. We have vampires that reproduce and feed off of it, a blood mage empowered by other blood that was injected in them, and my bloodsummoner whose blood is default magical.

We should keep making characters that revolve around blood

Time to kick some angel ass if they don't stand down.

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]I might be able to get in another post in tonight or tomorrow morning, things are kinda up in the air right now regarding school work and track and things, so it is possible that I will be perhaps a little slow
Fortunately, most of the drama doesn't directly concern my characters.

Also it's interesting how accidentally we've managed to make blood a really important part of the world and its magic. We have vampires that reproduce and feed off of it, a blood mage empowered by other blood that was injected in them, and my bloodsummoner whose blood is default magical.

We should keep making characters that revolve around blood

[/QUOTE]
Alright then, Blood maxis, blood Henry and blood Draksis are coming xD /joke.

Blood enpowered dreadnaught Henry would be a sight to see though.

Pashpu said:
I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL ACTUALLY REPLY TODAY I'M SORRY GUYS
You better.

Inception_LeoSquint.png

Pashpu said:
I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL ACTUALLY REPLY TODAY I'M SORRY GUYS
no worries! but i am really glad to see you back. (^v^)

AND YOU BROUGHT TTHE BEST POST 10/10 WOULD READ AGAI N

i am geniunely really excited, haha. i'll be out again a lot of the day today, but maybe when i get back i'll be able to do a reply, if i think it through carefully. i'm just... thank you omg.

Last edited by a moderator:
VioletShadow said:
@DergTheDergon I saw you rate my post >.<
Now we're just waiting~...

Hopefully we'll see some more drama tomorrow!
Lolz. I rate everything, especially Violet-Chan's posts. ^-^

Hopefully, yes. MsPolite didn't post yesterday even though she said she would but she's prolly busy.

Oh well, this gives me time to work on that new character I kept saying I would write up. (watch me procrastinate on it for at least another day ;P)

DergTheDergon said:
Lolz. I rate everything, especially Violet-Chan's posts. ^-^
Hopefully, yes. MsPolite didn't post today even though she said she would but she's prolly busy.

Oh well, this gives me time to work on that new character I kept saying I would write up. (watch me procrastinate on it for at least another day ;P)
I do like the name Violet-Chan, but what on earth do I call you? Derg-senpai? Dergy-Senpai? Derg-kun? Do you mind telling me your name, or giving me your nickname? I need something to work with here xD

Mspolite is likely to be busy, she even wanted to join my other roleplay as well, so she has to make a character sheet, a starter post, and a post here xD

Looking forward to your character, I'm excited to read everything about them~

I really wonder what race you chose for them ^_^

Damn Iceboy, calm down. Then again Tolan would have done much worse :P

He'd try to shove his entire hand up the angel's stomach and...well...

I'l let this poor chap be the example.

jpdAozw.gif

Tolan's signature way of GETTING BLOOD. xD aside from slashing shit.

Also Tolan needs some vials...

VioletShadow said:
I do like the name Violet-Chan, but what on earth do I call you? Derg-senpai? Dergy-Senpai? Derg-kun? Do you mind telling me your name, or giving me your nickname? I need something to work with here xD
Mspolite is likely to be busy, she even wanted to join my other roleplay as well, so she has to make a character sheet, a starter post, and a post here xD

Looking forward to your character, I'm excited to read everything about them~

I really wonder what race you chose for them ^_^
My First name Irl is Tucker. Hope that helps lolz. I seem to have not very senpai-worthy names both irl and on the internet xD , sorry.

^-^ getting started on them soon.

Omg not Consilium (the elder). I'm going to cry if she dies. (:'() BTW one of the four are expendable. A death from them can be used to fuel the others resolve. So feel free to kill ONLY ONE angel that's not Belluam, and please build it up and consult with me if you do. But also make it realistic. @DergTheDergon @Scrapmaster @VioletShadow

Also forgive me if was writing last night when I fell asleep.

On and tearing get the wings of an angel off is worse than death for them. So if your feeling especially sadistic... BTW remember there will be a backlash to this, and if anyone has a character they don't mind being crippled or die, then I'd like to return the favor.

MsPolite said:
On and tearing get the wings of an angel off is worse than death for them. So if your feeling especially sadistic... BTW remember there will be a backlash to this, and if anyone has a character they don't mind being crippled or die, then I'd like to return the favor.
I have read your angels' character sheets, no worries, I know xD

My original idea was to rip off the elder angel's wings, or at least one of them, using frost to weaken them, but I decided to not be too sadistic and instead rip off parts of their wings.

I would be offended if you permanently scarred/crippled Nio, or killed him, since I haven't given permission.

Also, not to be offensive, but I thought the angels were kind-of side characters, not part of the main group individually. Same with my vampires.

VioletShadow said:
I have read your angels' character sheets, no worries, I know xD
My original idea was to rip off the elder angel's wings, or at least one of them, using frost to weaken them, but I decided to not be too sadistic and instead rip off parts of their wings.

I would be offended if you permanently scarred/crippled Nio, or killed him, since I haven't given permission.

Also, not to be offensive, but I thought the angels were kind-of side characters, not part of the main group individually. Same with my vampires.
They are. But I want most alive to help build Belluam who will be the focus. Later more may die. But there life and deaths are used for build character of the main character. Also I won't kill anyone without permission. Lol I know my edict. xD

So to all no I won't kill your characters without permission.

I dont want tolan being scarred or crippled either.

Neither do I want Hanz. As to why im not going to kill any angel in this engagement. Althiugh some angelic blood could power Tolan up a bit...hmm

Although tearing one of the angel he is attacking is an option...muahaha

Although Violets vampires...> :)

Scrapmaster said:
Although Violets vampires...> :)
If Xenith finds out that you harmed any vampire, she will not be pleased. As a pure-blood vampire, she has a sense of pride and dignity, who tries her best for her kind. Don't think Tolan will be let off easily. Nio will be on your tail too, for Xenith's sake.

I feel I should make a character sheet for Cecile, Niall and Deo, and re-introduce them. It was always my plan for them to come back, but now that the angels are here...I feel kind of threatened xD

(If they do come back, Deo's sister and 'Cain'(Reference to Cecile's emotional moment) will join too.)

VioletShadow said:
If Xenith finds out that you harmed any vampire, she will not be pleased. As a pure-blood vampire, she has a sense of pride and dignity, who tries her best for her kind. Don't think Tolan will be let off easily. Nio will be on your tail too, for Xenith's sake.
See that would be a problem if Tolan cared xD but he wont harm them because he rather not create a conflict without reason.

If he does anything it will be by self defense or he calling them to settle things one on one with 'honor'. If he gets fed up with their attitude towarsa him.

Since I doubt they will like him or the way he speaks with xenith.

@NeverBetter Can side-characters have a biography? Since Cecile, Niall, Deo, 'Cain' and 'Deo's sister', aren't technically part of the group. Like the others though, they have a lack of knowledge, so I won't make you spill all the lore to them :P

Totally not working on their character sheets or anything >.>

@Spinoceratopsrex

The angels never did anything to help, if anything, they appeared as more enemies. Enemies visibly attacking Xenith. I'm not too sure how you got the idea that they were part of the group in defeating the Titan Frame, but all they did, was watch.

It might have appeared as if the angels waited for Xenith to exhaust her energy and be weakened, and then attack.

idk anymore. This is getting way out of hand, and this did not come out how I thought or wanted to. As you can see probably that I'm torn between resolving our characters conflict or becoming the villains as nothing I do seems to fit. I don't want my characters to be bad guys, but I don't want them to be out of character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back