• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

and don't worry @Yuffie Kisaragi and @VioletShadow I'm not going to kill xenith this is merely a plot point, hopefully stating a character arc with the angels and undead. It's also meant to draw battle lines within the group (not literal battle lines)

MsPolite said:
That's why I was letter her know to see if she objected. I don't like doing anything to anyone's character without permission. And sure she is aware but xenith is tiered. @VioletShadow it's kinda like telepathy yea.
Perhaps Xenith knew what was approaching, but her body wouldn't move as fast or as powerfully as she wanted it to so she could avoid it.

VioletShadow said:
Perhaps Xenith knew what was approaching, but her body wouldn't move as fast or as powerfully as she wanted it to so she could avoid it.
Yup, that sounds good.

VioletShadow said:
That's what I was thinking, but to a lesser degree. I'll work with my post to see if I can make her struggle or attack them, because I refuse to let Xenith be taken by that much surprise. She literally KNEW the angels were there, and was keeping an eye on them. She even gave a signal to Jah'Ri and Nio to let them know as well. So if anything, I think they'll protect/retaliate.
Heck if they did that to xenith Hanz would swoop in and punch one of them away and free her.

He wont let angels hurt xenith after her help taking down the machine.

VioletShadow said:
@MsPolite ...Are you going to post anytime soon? I understand you're most likely busy, but could you let me know when to expect your post?
Shit, sorry, I see your off now, but I usually post late at night, so to all, around 8pm-2pm central

Scrapmaster said:
Nice...I can work with this :D Tolan'l barge in too...
I guess I should make my post now.
kk, sounds good but the gaurding angels will attempt to halt your advance

Post'l come tomorrow, im too addicted to Dark souls 3 to post.

(Is an undead, but would totally kick some angel ass, regardless if I died 20 times or not xD )

If you guys are wondering why I haven't posted, methinks it's best I post after VioletShadow. Seems to be the most considerate and wisest plan. Looking forward to seeing how all this pans out. (and Jah'Ri roasting some angels, if it comes to that.) ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
MsPolite said:
Have a super duper happy birth day! WOOT THANK FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!
seconded! have a fantastic day, @NeverBetter! (⌒▽⌒ゞ

don't meme too hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

...l-looking forward...to everyone's...replies...*Dies*

(If you haven't already, read the 'Tagged Users & Notes' section of my post ^-^)

Been wanting to use Tolan's blood rage for a while now. And what best than those two shielding angels.

Xenith is a tame vampire when compared to Tolan in this mode. What it is, is that Tolan, when angered too much, or when absorbing too much blood, he may got into this mode, where his stats increase, and his blood magic gains new features for the duration. But in this mode, he is like a raging beast, and will not stop until either the situation is defused, he dies, or the enemy does.

Now to wait for Jah jah ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back